Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Heart of Heartstones! [Rosy x Spinar ] FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:21 pm
Rosy's room was hot, but that didn't stop the frost demon from dragging the ghoul back to it instead of his own. As they entered the room he focused for a split second and managed to move the cold chilly that surrounded his body around the room. "Ah, much better wouldn't you say?" Chuckling a wink was sent in Rosy's direction.

Moving to sit on her bed, a pat to the side next to him was given. Then slowly a blue claw tapped a very important piece of jewelry around his neck. Or what he would consider to be important since he hadn't seen Rosy without it, aside from now when it rest around his own next. "Care to explain?"

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
short start

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:54 pm
Rosy stood in front of him for a moment, actually glad that he cooled her room off. She didn't realize until then how use to his room she was. Not to mention, how warm her own was. As he took a seat on her bed, she follows suit by sitting down next to him.

She didn't say anything at first, just looking over the heart stone that he was now wearing. Looking down at her lap, she smiles "I was always told to guard that stone as if it was my very core. That I never let it out of my sights, because it would be the only way I could get into dreams." She pause for a moment, letting that sink in before she continued.

She would explain in a moment why she gave it to him, should he ask. At the moment, she just carefully lifts the stone of his chest as she looks it over. It look good on him in her eyes, matching him skin wise.

Cheekiebirdiee
Had to fix some spelling errors....OTL

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:06 am
With explanation of the stones powers he frowned, feeling a bit overwhelmed. To have someones near core in hand was a slightly frightening, more so to a responsibility shirking demon like himself. Looking up to meet familiar red eyes he let out a soft sigh, a hesitant sigh.

"Why?" One word held all he needed it to, why give it to him, why now, why?

But at the same time with the questioning, a tickle of thrill shot over his spine. Teasing a smirk at the corners of his lips. Just to know that this was his, that it was important, special.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
no worries <3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:23 am
Rosy smiles as she slips closer to him, laying her head on his shoulder "That stone allows me to get into others dreams.." she paused as she turns to brush a kiss to his cheek "And to be honest, I don't think I will be slipping into anyone else dreams other then yours." she chuckles before she pulls away "Not to mention, I know you well enough that I will never be destroyed. You know how many times I have nearly broke that thing myself?" she shakes her head as she laughs.

Laying back on her bed, she looks up at the ceiling "Plus I am always with you, so I know if I honestly needed it." she looks at him as she smiles. If need be, he would give it back to her without a thought. Slipping her hands above her head, she stretched her body a little "So yea, this is why I have given it to you."

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:32 pm
As the weight of head pressed to shoulder chilly blue claws came up, fiddling with the soft black hair that now draped his shoulder like a cape. The kiss to his cheek brought out a soothing sort of hum from the boils lips, then before it could be returned Rosy was pulling away. Eyeing the ghoul the words settled hard on his mind. It was a great responsibility but so had been confessing to love.

With continued words a smile stretched the worry away from mind. "I see." Hands reached to bring Rosy back, but the ghoul decided to lay back on the bed before he could manage to grab her. Laying back with, he turned elbow propping his head as she chuckled that sweet familiar chuckle. Spinar loved her laugh this much was true.

"Then of course I accept it wholly." A chuckle was given as his hands moved to slide up against her stretching stomach, resting there and needling fingers against her side gently. "Shame your gift is in my room." He purred teasingly, though a hand moved to slip into the pocket of his slacks. After a moment pale fingers pulled a box, crushed black velvet and small in size. "Though I do have this, hm, will it be enough?"

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:52 pm
Rosy looks at the small box, then up at Spinar confused. Sitting up slowly, she tilts her head so her curl could fall into her face "Spinar...?" She kept looking at the small black box as she sat up completely. Carefully reaching out, she brush her finger over his hand then to the box "Should I be worried?" She teases him as she moves closer to him.

Leave it to the ghoul to be super curious.

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:13 pm
"You should always be worried, especially when it comes to me." He smirked teasingly, fingers lifting up into hers under the brush. Handing the box over he rose an elegant brow to the ghoul, a silent urge for her to open it up.

His tail moved up towards the top of the bed, taking a pillow and pulling it down so that he could rest more properly. "Well..?" Spinar snickered, fluffing the pillow as he awaited the look that would surely grace his ghouls face in moments when she discovered it.

It was a promise, one he intended make good on in a few more years.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:21 pm
Rosy popped the small box open, her eyes going wide as she looks down at the ring inside of it. A sparkle dancing off the black gem before she looks up at Spinar. No words came from her, it was in her eyes. The shock of what she was holding, and the question if he was actually promising her. She actually took in a deep breath even if she didn't need it as she stare down at the ring again.

"I....this....you.."

She was honestly at a lost for words. For the first time since she knew Spinar, she didn't know what to say. So she just held the ring box between her hands, almost scared to let it go.

Her eyes started to glisten, but she refused to shed any tears. This wasn't a sad moment, but an excited moment for her. Honestly, she wasn't expecting him to give her a promise ring. They only ever talked about the future once, so she figured it wasn't completely set in stone.

But now, she knew different.

And she wanted nothing more then to scream with glee.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:21 pm
Yep. That was exactly the moment he had been waiting for since they had entered the dance. Chuckling a claw went up to run the length of pale green cheek. "So, you like it?" Purring out teasingly to Rosy he shifted up on the bed. Sitting now and watching her, feeding his ego off the reactions she gave.

"Granted, its not a lot that is, but it did take some doing to acquire." He had to do a lot of scams to get that many seeds without his parents help after all.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
Hehe -w- don't die Rosy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:05 pm
Rosy didn't say anything, instead she let her actions speak for her at the moment. Placing it on the bed next to her, she slips into his lap until she straddled him. Her lips sought out his as she slips her hands up into his hair. A tremble ran through her even as she nibbles on his lip, tugging it between her teeth before she pulls back. Looking down at his face, she pulls at his hair with a playful tug as she chuckles "I love it....its perfect to me." she glance back at it before she grins again as she lifts it off the bed.

Leaning back, she shakes her head "You should do the honor and place it on my hand." it only seem right as she didn't want to move at the moment "So were you jesting, about a gift back in your room?" she was curious, simply because she wasn't sure if she wanted to move from her room. She was enjoying this moment, and him in her room. The mood was great, and she didn't want to mess any of it up by having to move.

No...she wasn't going to move, even if he asked. She would change his mind, and she knew now she would do that.

But only if he wanted to move out of the room...

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:35 am
Watching Rosy had become something of a pastime, and as he did now a smirk stretched his lips. One that was quickly washed away when lips and teeth attacked. A slow chuckle pressed against the lips teasing him before the kiss was returned in full. Sliding chilly arms around his ghouls waist he too pulled back to catch his breath.

"I'm glad, oh ? " The soft reply broke off into a sort of laughter at the request. Placing it on her hand, was that a ghoul thing? An elegant brow rose but he moved to take the ring and do as requested. Sliding the jewel up a slender finger before kissing the back of Rosy's hand.

"Huh? Oh hah, yeah but we can get that a little bit later," His words trailed off into another kiss, this one dragging as his arms locked around Rosy to pull his floating ghoul down with him to the bed. Sometimes that floating could drive him crazy, it made him feel restless but now wasn't the time for that. Spinar felt snuggly.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
. w . ! Fade to blaaack !

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces