Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] We need to talk (Darren x Rosy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:12 pm
Darren sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes, he must have dozed off - he looked at his phone and frowned, the phone hadn't sent off his message, so he hit the send button again.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
Rosy, we need to talk - either on the phone or in person... In person if we can... If you're not... busy....

Rubbing the bridge of his nose, he groaned and really hoped that she was free. This was very important and he didn't want to try and track her down and potentially walk in on something he'd rather not see...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:22 pm
Rosy was actually on her way back from Spinar's dorm when she got the text from her brother. Looking at it for a moment, she choose on her bottom lip before she sighs. It been a long time since she seen him, since carnival. Part of her was alittle worried as to how he would react when he saw the ring on her hand. She wasn't going to hide it, as it was a big thing to her. Floating off the ground, she finally hits the reply as she quickly types up a message to him.

Text to Darren
Alright, um I am on my way back to my dorms. Meet me by the entrance?

Sending the message off, she sets her boots back on the ground and continues towards her dorms. A lot was running through her head, and truth be told she wasn't sure she was ready to clue her brother into her life.

She had a feeling he suspected that something was going on between herself and Spinar, but to actually admit it.

That was going to be the tricky part.

Shaking her head, she keeps walking.

The whole time, she kept her eyes glancing around for any signs of her older brother.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:50 pm
Text to Rosy
Ok. See you soon.

Darren typed the message quickly and then slowly got up off the bed. He gathered up his things and then he slid out of his room and toward the ghost dorms. He frowned a bit as he thought about all the possible things that could happen because of what he was about to do. He didn't want to make his sister feel like she was in trouble - because he didn't think she'd don anything wrong. But he was sure that his mother would see things differently and he didn't want to have her come and drag him and Rosy home. It wouldn't be fair.

As he neared the dorms, he saw her, and slowly raised his arm over his head in a wave. "Rosy!" He called to her.

It was good to see her again. He wasn't going to lie to himself. He'd been so dependent on her needing him to do things for her, that this time alone was driving him completely bonkers. He hated it. But at the same time - it was nice not having to answer to someone else. He felt a strange sense of freedom he wasn't quite sure he'd been ready for but it had grown on him.

"I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but unfortunately I don't get to pick when Mom sends me letters. She wants a status report... NOW." He watches her reaction as he begins speaking. "I already drafted up a letter to send to her, but I thought you should know that I am writing her and what I was going to say - I brought it with me if you want to read it before I send it off. If you feel like there are any changes I need to make then we will figure it out." He said quietly, looking down. "I just knew that if I didn't do it she'd come and take us out o school and that's not fair to you." He frowned again, his single eye slowly rising to watch her.

"So... how are things with you and your... friend?" He really didn't like Siku - but he was willing to tolerate what interactions would be required if she continued to be a good friend with him.

Then he noticed the ring - it was hard not to. He blinked for a moment as his brain tried to comprehend what was going on.

"Uhm, what's that?" He asked, pointing at the ring. A part of him really didn't want to know - but at the same time... He needed to.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:52 pm
Setting the bags down full of clothes, she turns to smile at Darren. The smile slowly slipping from Rosy's lips at the mention of mother. Chewing on her bottom lip, she gives a small smile to him before looking back down at the bags. She just come back from her shopping date with Spinar, and was excited about all the new clothing pieces she got. That excitement was gone now, a serious look slipping to her face as she nods.

With another nods, she chuckles even if it was weak "Yea let me see it, it might be a good thing to know what I should be expecting." she looks it over for a brief moment before she blinks at the question.

Looking down at her ring, she felt her lips part "Siku gave it to me....its a promise ring." she realized then, that he didn't know "We're dating, and he loves me.." she felt her cheeks darken.

Had it really been that long since she seen her brother last?

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:02 pm
"Oh Jacking Hecate..." Darren actually groaned. It was a long, drawn out sort of noise. His hands moved up to his face and he rubbed it for a few seconds. He just wanted to be smote from the face of the planet at this point. He was so, so done. So done.

They were going to die.

Well no, HE was going to die. Rosy would get a stern talking to and told to put that silly little idea out of her head and kindly come back home. He was going to be rotting away even more than he already was in a ditch out in some backwoods bog.

Slowly, he kept himself from hyperventilating, and taking a deep breath, let out a long drawn out sigh.

"Alright well..." He reached out and took the letter back from Rosy, and immediately tore it into small pieces and tossed it up in the air in his exasperation. "That's jacking out."

This was a side of him that Rosy had never seen. The side that nobody saw. The side he had finally been driven to, knowing that all was essentially lost.

And it was all Siku's fault - really.

"I'll draft up something new, but you're going to have to tell me what you want me to tell her about Siku - because the point of the matter is, she's going to lose her s**t and try and take us home." Crossing his arms he watches her for a moment.

"I'm... not going to say that I'm not disappointed - I don't much like him. But on the other hand, if he really does love you and is willing to do right by you... Then I can't frown upon it too much. You can date him if you want, I won't stop you."

Did she really need his permission? No, but he felt the need to give it - to make her understand he was still behind her.

"But... You need to start telling me this stuff. Like... when it jacking happens so I can actually do my job and keep you safe." He was kind of put out she hadn't been keeping in touch, but then he hadn't been reaching out to her either - mainly because she seemed to have needed the space.

Now he saw how bad an idea that had been.

"Now... What are we going to do about mom? Because we can't lie to her too much or she'll murder us both in our sleep..."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:13 pm
Rosy eyes went wide the moment Darren took the letter from her hands. She watched him rip it up, then just stood listening to him for a brief moment. Her eyes narrowing on him "Wait...so I'm suppose to tell you everything? Wasn't part of our promise to one another to allow each other to do our own things? So now you want me to tell you everything again? So should I have told you about staying in Siku's room? Or the fact that I no longer have my heartstone.. he does?" she rolls her eyes as she crossed her arms under her chest.

"I'm not a scareling Darren, I'm actually finding myself like I said I would. Siku has helped me do that, and he really does care about me. It may not seem like it to you, but he does. He told me he loves me, something I wasn't expecting. And this..." she holds her left hand up so he can see the ring "He planning to keep his word on it...so you need to get along with him. I love him, and I am not going to have anyone...including you...take me from me. He my chance at a life away from the coven, and I am grabbing it." she sighs before she drops her hand, trying to get her anger in check.

"Personally I don't care what you tell mother dearest...because one...I will handle it. Two...you will be safe no matter what. So get whatever thoughts you have going through your head...out. Got it? I've been taking most of the fight anyways from her since my welcoming party, I can handle one more." only it would be the last in her eyes.

"But yea...that is me...." she really didn't know what else to say at the moment.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:21 pm
Her words hurt. He physically winced as she spoke, recoiling a bit as she tore into him. She could do more with words than their mother ever could have with her claws.

"You know what... fine." He finally replied, raising his arms up in front of him to try and stave off some of her venom. "You win, I won't get in between you and your precious Siku. I'll be a good little boil and sit down and shut up like you want... ma'am."

Standing up straight and tall, he took a deep breath and let out a sigh. "Anything else, ma'am, or am I dismissed?"

He still didn't know what he was going to do. But it hurt him even more that she'd been taking his punishments and not telling him - hiding it from him. He could have taken the brunt of it. He was supposed to be her protector, not the other way around.

He hated their mother even more - he'd or rather died than have his precious sister hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:28 pm
Rosy eyes narrows on Darren, a growl actually escaping her lips before she steps towards him "You know what Darren, get out of my face...I am done with you." she didn't have anything else to say to him. He hated when he called her ma'am, and now he was doing it on purpose. Rather then attack him, she was actually gonna be the adult. She was gonna prove just how much she wasn't her mother.

If she was, he would be laying on the ground....dead.

Bending down, she didn't say another thing as she picks up her bags.

Running down the stairs leading into the catacombs, she pulls open her door to her dorms. Slamming it behind her, she slides down the door before she breaks into tears.

Pulling her knees to her chest, she curls up as she trembles.

Damn him....

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:52 am
Oh, so she was done with him then? Darren didn't say a word as she walked away, or rather, fled down the stairs into the ghost dorms. He honestly didn't dare to. He wasn't sure how much she would actually take after their mother and the fact that he even had that fear of her proved that something had gone wrong somewhere.

He blamed Siku. Everything had been fine until he'd shown up and ruined everything.

Well no. That wasn't really fair to the demon boil. The relationship between the two siblings had been falling apart since they'd reached Amity and Rosy had decided she didn't need him to help her anymore. That she as old enough and strong enough to do so herself. And she had proven it countless times that she was able to handle her own problems and herself. Darren was deadweight.

He was a vestigial part of their old lives. He was the problem, not Rosy or Siku. He couldn't let go of the past and allow his sister the opportunity to grown and improve how she saw fit.

It still hurt though - knowing now that all his efforts to keep her safe from their mother had been in vain - that she had taken on pain for his sake. Maybe she didn't quite understand that he was willing to throw down his unlife for her sake.

But no - she was done with him. So now he had no purpose.

Well to be fair he hadn't had one since they arrived - but she had finally made it clear.

She didn't need him.

Turning slowly, he walks back to his own dorm. The letter to their mother could wait - he wasn't about write in this mental state. Doing so would only get them in more trouble than it was worth.

He unconsciously reached up to touch his empty socket and he shuddered.

Yeah... it could wait.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff