[VIKING] Rumble in the Jungle (Kitwana x Wa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:27 pm
Grinning hugely, Wa was indeed impressed with this lion. He clearly wasn't stupid, just perhaps a bit impulsive.

"Well, my friend, consider me impressed. I don't begrudge my little gifts to you."

Upon hearing what, exactly, this lion's group had brought down, Wa could only blink for a moment, trying to imagine the hunt. Even young, a bull elephant was no easy prey. Well, well, well.

"If you and yours brought down one of those beasts, then don't let me delay you. Otherwise the best pickings may be gone before you get to them."

Winking, Wa inclined his head in a friendly half-bow and turned to make his way back to his sleeping place. He could easily make a half-day's journey. That was hardly any effort. But he wanted the rest of his nap. And maybe a bit of a hunt. If these vikings were all so trophy crazed, it might not be a bad idea to come bearing gifts, either. Otherwise, they might snatch him bald!

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:43 pm
Kitwana packaged up his prizes as Wa spoke and nodded, bowing back as they turned to part ways. "Safe journeys," he said before picking up his little bundle and trotting off in the direction he had been traveling in originally. He had prizes from a god, some from an elephant to be...yes, he'd certainly scored big on this one. Grinning to himself, he broke into a run to catch up with the viking group, the smell of blood strong on the air now.

Twilight Jaws
Last post! Don't go bald Wa XD You look better with a mane <3

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items