Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:08 pm
Datura:
It had been some time since he'd struck out on his own. He was big enough and old enough to protect himself if he needed to, and didn't need to stick by the side of either of his parents. Not that he had been able to when he was younger - Like a viney plant, Datura liked to wander away, and this sometimes led to problems, especially since he was trusting of others. Nothing in his cubhood had managed to diminish that yet.

Nor had his father's stink-eye diminished his adoration of floating along to get around. Though he lacked wings, Datura had, somehow, managed to tap into the innate ability of all gods to fly, regardless of their state of having wings or not, or what size they were or even what they were made of. Today was no different, as he lazily floated along, pausing only to kick off an acacia tree to float along, not pointing in any particular direction on purpose... Which was why he was heading right for the giant pointy rock in the distance, not even knowing it was there, let alone that he was heading toward it.

Mongol:
The rogue lands seemed to be teeming with so many more interesting characters than her home pride. Of course, the hybrid loved the Pridelands, she wouldn't leave, but she did like to wander the edges of her pride when she wasn't hunting or even venture out by herself to try to find someone to talk to. Last time she'd found a handsome black and white male named Batu. He'd proved to be a fun loving sort who had affectionately shared a night with her.

Most of the time Mongol tended to spend her time outside of the pride high up in a big tree, hiding, waiting for someone interesting to come close. From there she would try to talk to them or maybe even play. It was just her luck when some unsuspecting male wandered close. With a great leap, Mongol landed in front of him and turned on her feet to face him, eyes focused, watching him intently. "....You're awful close to pride borders," she informed him, no hint of malice in her voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:42 pm
Datura:
Datura started to float past her, rolling over and reaching down to grab a plant. One of the vines that perpetually hung on him wrapped on it for a moment, as he pulled himself down to the ground. "Oh, terribly sorry, lass!" He looked around, long ears flicking, before he spied the rock. "If'n I may ask, where've I found m'self this time?" He had never seen the rock before, his father having kept him away from pridal lands after he'd had dreams about mortal lions converging upon him. He'd also been warned to not go to the far north, that it was very dangerous.

Now, the young god felt curious about the locals, and if they were safe or not.

Mongol:
She squinted at the vein plant god thing and just hummed a little. "The Pridelands. It's okay though. I ... should... have realized.. you were a god." Mongol blinked a little and started circling him, wanting to paw at the plants. Instead, she pushed close and sniffed at them, grinning a bit as she started to bounce this way and that. A god! She wouldn't have met one in the pride, they didn't visit often!

"Who're you? I'm Mongol. You're a god right? I've only heard of you guys. I haven't seen one before!" She felt like she was a chosen one!  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items