Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A faint smile
Vice Captain

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:17 pm
The ship is a boat large enough to carry some people and cargo around. It isn't a luxury class cruiser or even a battle ship. It is meant for stealth and speed. There is all the things a boat would have.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TABTABThe familiar clank of her boots meeting the metal of the ship brought a warm smile to Anika's face. It had been nice for all of two seconds during the stay here on Ember Island. She had an itch she couldn't scratch for so long and finally her chance was coming. On top of it all they had actually managed to call together what seemed to be a rather formidable team. There were benders from all walks of life; Four firebenders, two earth benders, one water bending spirit guru, a homeless man, and Anika. She walked the gangplank with the grace she honed for all her time training for what she did. Anika was greeted with a number of salutes and fists clapping against chests. She nonchalantly waved a hand through the air and headed towards a door that led deeper into the ship. "Help whoever shows up with whatever they need. Direct them into the common room. Once it's clear no one else is showing up, launch the ship. We've got a long journey and I don't want to delay it a second longer than it needs to be." Anika's orders were met with an accepting nod and no dissent in the slightest. She held a high position in this organization and they were not in the habit of recruiting the useless, lazy, nor rebellious. She picked her way through the underbelly of the ship, stepping through large portholes and walking down criss crossing hallways. Eventually she came to a large room with a low ceiling. There were boxes of all kinds packed around the walls, supplies for pretty much anything they might need. In the center was a large round table surrounded by chairs haphazardly shrewn about. When she entered an officer waiting in the room jumped to attention and skirted off. He'd begin immediately whipping up a meal for whoever made it and felt like they needed the food. Anika took the time alone to brew herself some tea.

TABTABMost people would assume, after having a prolonged conversation with Anika, that she was not actually raised by the Air Nomads. She refuted many of their ways, namely how passive and peaceful they were. The girl knew at a very early age that she possessed the ability to affect the world in ways that a tranquil version of herself never would. What's the point of enlightenment if you can't show the rest of the world what that even means? So she abandoned them. But some habits were hard to kill. There were many methods of relaxation and meditation she abided by, and Anika didn't dine on anything that once lived as fully as she did. So as the tea heated she sat atop a counter and folded her legs, breathing evenly and listening to the creaks and clanks of her ship. In no time at all she was transported to her most calming state.

TABTABFor the first time in awhile Hakan and Anika were set on separate paths. She was completely confident in her ability to handle this on her own, that wasn't what bothered her. If Hakan managed to wind up on the wrong side of dead or worse, started slacking off, Anika would be so pissed off. She sent a silent cosmic out pouring of concern for him and let it flow free from her body. Any sort of distractions would only open up more chances for failure. As it was their mission was hard enough. Once all the new members of the C.R. were assembled, Anika would dive right into the debrief. "I already told you what we're going to do. The how will be determined by all of us. Since we haven't had the opportunity to work together before we have the extreme disadvantage of not knowing how any of the others actually work. So I've come up with two plans. The first is entirely more complex than the second, though if executed correctly it will be the safest route for sure. The second option is a bit more creative but will guarentee a fight. I shouldn't need to scold any of you for getting all excited and letting your stupidity cloud your judgment. The people we will be facing will be just as strong as any of you, if not moreso. There is a failsafe plan, but that is not an option we choose to employ unless we have to." Anika would say, sure to have everyone's attention. She would retrieve two folders with stacks of paper in them, each having the same information. These would be passed around to all present for them to read. "Once you have decided on which method you prefer AS WELL AS what role you shall play in the mission, we'll have an open discussion on the matter. Please, keep any really stupid ideas to yourselves, this is the big leagues now." Anika smiled sarcastically to the room and motioned for them to read the plans. Each plan came with maps of all kinds, depicting the lay of the land, the tribe's capital, and even the palace and streets. Everything was very detailed and obviously had a lot of work put into them.

[PLAN ONE] SILENTLY

• Step One: Enter Northern Water Tribe Undetected

• Step Two: Infiltrate the Palace, Find Taka Shen's Itinerary, choose time to strike

• Step Three: Kill Order

[Plan Two] Bait

• Step One: Lure Taka Shen out of the Tribe via some sort of disaster or threat serious enough to have him come out and deal with it himself.

• Step Two: Separate Taka Shen from the guard he is sure to bring.

• Step Three: Kill Order

A faint smile
Vice Captain

Dedicated Friend

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Raian had made his way into the ship, as soon as he had made his way through the gangplank he was stopped by an officer asking who he was, Raian quickly explained what he was there for, the officer then started giving the direction for the very hastily. Raian was following the directions that were given to him by the officer, he as not sure the others were truly coming and in all honesty he did not care, the only thing he was sure was that his sister would come, she was not one to break such promises.

Raian had reached the common room as quickly as he could, as soon as he entered the room the debriefing would begin, that only showed the urgency that this needed to be done, Raian would stand by a char and listen carefully until everything was explained, he would now read both plans very carefully making sure not to miss any details, he preferred the first plan way better but he did not know how well the others would react to a less violent approach most of them looked young and too cocky on their own powers to try something more elegant and complex. "I do believe that the first plan is much more efficient and secure, it could be slower but it also has less chance of failure from my point of view" The only problem for them would be getting into the palace undetected, after a few second of thinking Raian had an idea, he was not sure that it would be accepted but either way he was going to speak up. "We could use the fame that me and my sister have to easily get into the tribe and the palace without being noticed, they will know only both of us but not the rest of you guys, it's simple and something to think about" It was indeed simple but he was sure that they could get into the palace, maybe even invited it was just a matter of how they approached the situation.

Technique:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:00 am

XXXXXXUser Image

With the meeting in the theatre dismissed, she was quick to make her way to the ship. Taisuke was ready, and when she arrived the officer there asked who she was before directing her to the correct room. She was the third to arrive, and after thanking the kind officer, she promptly sat down.

After waiting for everyone to arrive, the plans were handed out. Looking at them and listening, she frowned. Taisuke narrowed her eyes as Anika continued... Raian had a correct way to get in, and she would decide to add onto that. "I, too, have a status that would automatically get me granted access. I could actually get a meeting with him, where we could murder him... though that would mean we needed to fight to get out. I guess I agree with Plan One." She would sit and listen through everyone elses statements, sitting upright and proper. However, her hands played with themselves in her lap. She was well prepared for a fight, but theoretically speaking she had never been in one before. She wondered how this would work out for her. "I have no beef with the leader of the tribe, so I'll take care of most of the guards and people who get in our way." Taisuke decided her role, and then shut her mouth.

"Princess of Fire Nation"
                                                                    skyblue

Chi: 1300

Technique:

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

GodlyHades

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:18 am
User ImageUser Image

What I am even doing here..? He thought to himself. Watching the sea mindlessly as the soothing blues and whites haphazardly mixed with his oranges and yellows. The waters acting as reflective surfaces for his own bodily image, the Prince would bend his lower frame to give a brisk arc motion in the waters. Touching it gently before standing up straight. He didn't really care for the World's affairs, just the Fire Nation. However if these people wanted to strike down the Avatar, it seemed like fun. That didn't mean he was on their side though, it just meant he joined out of boredom. Not to mention that child was here too.

Powerful steps initiated onto the ever less impressive ship that seemed it could only carry a certain amount of people. A solider stood his guard at the front post but Rohaku merely brushed him off. He wasn't in this organization, just merely spectating, and if they wanted to try him. They could. Smiling as the lips etched themselves across his broaden grin. He wanted to meet that man they called the Avatar, and if these people could help him achieve that goal. Then each side was gaining something in return for another. The Prince would continue his path forward onto the ship, until he noticed a door with a slightly larger casting than the other open corridors that led to smaller rooms. Stepping inside he would notice no one of the sort that looked ..important? He could not describe the word completely but the leader of this organization was obviously not here. Looking back at the Theater business it seemed as if this group was trying to hold a meeting with other members, or trying to recruit. A newly founded organization maybe? Or possibly they needed larger numbers to enforce multi-operational espionage to gather intelligence. It would explain why they needed groups of benders from other nations instead of gathering one main group of them. Well they were fighting the Avatar weren't they? Hmph.

Rohaku would bring himself to the nearest wall to lean against it. Arms folding on top of each other as the woman with Air Nomad clothing brought herself to the top seat, the primary source of information here, huh? "Before you start. You seemed to have collected a group of benders or non benders, that you may or may not have met until just now. How can you be so sure of the operation's success?" How she responded to this question would determine whether or not he could trust this group minimally. Adjusting the weight onto his right foot while glaring the golden hue onto the table, then angling back onto her body. "Considering entering the Nothern Water Tribe, it will only take seconds for me to be invited in. I've visited the tribe countless times on business between our two nations and I know the Princess here very ..thoroughly. They won't expect an attack from me and it's not like they can stop me anyway." He smiled. The Prince insignia holding tightly on his hair which was neatly layered on top in a Chinese-style bun. If the talk was over he would see himself out, he had another way of travel that benefited for this mission.

Chi: 1200/1200

TechniquesUsed:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:06 pm

TABTAB Atik, the wolf-bear that accompanied Tikaani curled up behind him as he sat in a meditative state. Fists together in front of his chest, legs folded, eyes closed, back straight. Anyone who grew close that was not familiar to Tikaani earned a growl from Atik. His spirit was separated from his body, the wolf-bear acting as his guard. He could have been thrown into a pit of lava and he would not know it until attempting to return to his body.

TABTAB A sigh escaped his lips minutes later as his eyes opened and his body relaxed. He took a swig from his grourd, lost momentarily in thought. Before, he would have felt right at home on a ship. The water surrounding them would feel great, the hustle of men and women onboard would have been a welcomed sight. Now, he was detached from the aquatic element, more ethereal than worldly. It had its benefits and annoyances, but overall he played with the cards he had been dealt.

TABTAB When it came time to strategize, he left his perch and ATikanni to his own devices as Tikaani gathered with the rest. Stealth or trickery. There was no option for a simple frontal assault, that much was obvious. Opinions were tossed around. "Can't be certain that we'll succeed. It's just that we have no choice. We have to. All there is to it." It might have been clear to others, but doubtful that it was clearer to anyone who was not attached to the balance of the world as he was. An Avatar that upset said balance rather than protecting it was a hindrance to the world, not an asset. it was odd, though nice that almost everyone had some sort of connection to the Water Tribe. Though he assumed he was the only native of it. While he had been born in the South, he was trained in the North. "I have some pull in the Water Tribe and have more than a few people that owe me favors. Don't care what we go with; I can send word and cash in on those favors to get what or where we need." He seemed uncaring, but it was the fact that he was flexible. He could see potential in almost any route they took, and he would have his devices in place for whatever was needed. He could not bend water anymore, but he had more useful tools than bending at his disposal.

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

A faint smile
Vice Captain

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:54 am

TABTABAnika was quiet for awhile. Her eyes were scanning over maps and detailed descriptions of the Water Tribe culture, down to the attire they wore this time of the year. Almost everyone had given an opinion and it was agreed that secrecy was their best option. First order of business was setting straight the resident royalty here. She suppressed an overly dramatic eyeroll and exasperated sigh. Obviously this guy had lived such a sheltered life if he thought the Chen Rai were an organization built on starry eyed children's dreams. She waited until the room was silent before addressing him. Here on this ship, outside of his palaces and servants, everyone was on equal standing. Even the homeless guy they had picked up was just as important as any other. Though, Anika would admit he didn't smell nearly as nice as others. "The Chen Rai are not some half baked revolutionary rebel force. Do you think we just stood on the corner of the street handing out invitations? Each and every one of you, yes even pretentious little lords, have something to offer to the Chen Rai. For awhile now you have been scouted, been investigated and watched. They believe you are capable of bringing a change to the world, even if it is yet to be seen. Now that we're done with stupid questions, let's move on." Clearly friendship 101 was not a class Anika had taken. She rose to her feet and waved her hand through the air as if dismissing someone. Papers on the desk blew away, revealing a very large map of the Northern Water Tribe city capital.

TABTAB"The problem with plans of using fame to work our way into the palace is that it draws too much attention. With more people in the way it will be harder to take out Taka Shen, and only Taka Shen. The Chen Rai are not terrorists, so if I see any one of you not taking care to avoid citizens and the innocent then I will consider you an enemy." Anika let that hang in the room for a moment. She had not joined this organization to see the world burn. That was not their mission, though she knew if people stood in their way they would fall. She scanned the map for a second and then gestured to a large box behind her. The top was open and in it were stacks upon stacks of water tribe outfits. Any size that anyone would need was there. They needed to blend in. "I believe we can simply sneak are way in. All we have to do is look and act the part. Confidence goes a long way in getting people to believe you know what you're doing. On that note, I've seen a number of you accompanied by some giant and conspicuous animal of one type or another. Needless to say we are not making a grand entrance. Showing up with the world's most curious menagerie of animals from around the world would kind of give us away." Anika stopped speaking for a second and looked around the room. There was a huge chance that Hikaru and his sister would not be recognized. A lot of people mainly listened to pro bending match commentaries on the radio. The plan rolled around and formulated in her head. The girl suddenly sat back and started pointing at the people around the room. "Tikaani, Hikaru, Ban Shi Dan, and myself will be the forward team. I'm expecting you to be able to lead us to the palace. I've been staring at this map for days so I have it pretty much ingrained in my head. We can pose as guards. None of us are water benders, so don't bend unless you absolutely have to. We will find where Taka Shen will be and let out a signal. From there, I expect all who are willing to make their way to whatever location is in that message. Then we kill Taka Shen." There, that was the plan. Anika reached for her tea and took a deep drink, letting the warmth spread throughout her body. It was already getting cold, and that would only get worse and worse the closer they got to the north.

TABTABThere was just only one thing that Anika was concerned about that had been brought up. While they were all masters in their respective styles of bending, it did not seem like any others aside from the siblings seemed to fight alongside anyone else. Anika herself generally fought alongside Hakan and understood his methods. These people were all new and alien. Their power levels were dangerously high, if they all chose to shoot some sort fo high powered bending art of death there could be some serious destruction happening. "I want to stress how important is that we all work as a team. I already said we are not here as terrorists, so if we are out of sync with each other it will be all too easy to misfire and blow something up. Might be a good time to get to know one another, at least in terms of how you all fight." And with that Anika nodded her head and stood up, leaving the people to their own devices. She needed a chance to meditate and put things in order. As she left food was brought in and all sorts of beverages for people to enjoy. It wasn't gourment but they wouldn't be eating out of trashcans. Anika walked up to the deck and dug a hand through her pocket, emptying the contents of her cup over the side of the ship. She pulled out a whistle and brough it to her lips. With a deep breath she released a sound so high pitched it almost wasn't heard.

TABTABAnika looked to the skies as a hole appeared in a cloud. A great big mass of fur was diving down, circling slowly towards the ship. This was Anika's most favorite companion aside from Hakan. "Hey June!" The airbender called out as she stepped up onto the rail of the ship, pushing off with a slight release of air. The bison let out a sound of jubilee at the sight of her friend. Anika alit upon the bison's head softly, settling down between the two horns upon its head. She absentmindedly patted her with one hand while pulling on the reins with the other. She would have Juniper ride alongside the ship for a bit, so she could be removed from the ramblings and noises of the people yet still available for conversation or questions. Once June was set on a proper flight path Anika laid back against her with her hands behind her head, one leg crossed over the other and eyes closed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

He didn't really look amused. Saying he was scouted was false information considering most of these benders joined with a particular reason back at the Theater. He had caught suspicious activity and joined on a whim. Rohaku did not regret it though, it was at least something to do. "Tch. The firebenders will be able to break through the outer walls from the backside or below, the weak points here are the earthbenders. Anyway, I'll be going by myself. If the rest of the lot wishes to follow then be my guest." He did not care for those hot-boiled members of 'Chen Rai' who did not wish to be governed by a new face. If they took his request, then they would enter the Northern Tribe safely. If not, then they could easily find their own way. She mentioned something about working as a "team". He would lead one but he would not follow another. It was the downside of being a Prince, cocky bastards that lot.

Walking into a room one of the guards ushered him through. He stood at one of the open dressing rooms as he started remove his Fire Nation clothing. The top ancestral piece which was hand crafted ages ago, all the way to the pointy shoes. Naked and saved by his auburn trousers from showing his fully fair skinned body the Fire Nation Prince would begin to slide a fully white suit made for agile, and soundless movements. Not to mention the color of the piece matched the brisking harsh snow that fell throughout the entire land. Staring at himself in the mirror the Prince would stare at the crown which was passed down from generation to generation. He had seen pictures of Avatar Roku with it in the Royal Palace, he was an ancestor of his old man, so of course he took pride in wearing it. He would begin to move the harden metal piece that hung his hair neatly in a chinese-style bun. As the medal pin came out his hair would fall around his face. Reaching the corner of his eyes but still giving him complete visibility in his vocal point. He would lay the Prince-crown ontop of his clothes before wrapping it into a bag, then placing it Hakuro before sending the Dragon off into the unknown.

Entering the room with many seats, Rohaku would begin to lift up the white-scouting uniform around his neck. "I'm going." The Prince would grab the details before heading onto the end of the ship. As they reached the Northern Borders he would see himself out. Breathing out embers before dropping himself into the water.

[Exit -----> Outer Wall]

Chi: 1200/1200

TechniquesUsed:

GodlyHades

Seeker

___youwillknownihilism
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:55 pm

Ban sat quietly as everyone spoke, letting the bigger personalities do the talking until she felt that she needed to speak. Raian's plan was a good one, but it did have it's fallacies. She was well aware of what Anika said, and so she just allowed her to speak. She stood from her seated position when the arrogant fire priest left, noting that he'd be an issue, and waited until she heard him walk into his quarters before speaking. He is going to be a problem. Either way, I will be back. She wandered out of the room and the guard led her to where her bags were sent.

She set her very heavy suitcase on the desk, and slid out of her shirt. Now only in her bra, she slid her metal arm guards and gauntlets on, sectioned so she could metal bend it in pieces, and then hid it under her normal, baggy longsleeved shirt. This, along with the metal boulders, which looked like decorations upon her deck, would be her only way to fight. She walked back and sat by her brother. Yo, Raian. I sort of think... this will be hard. Like, other than my metal sleeves what am I even supposed to do... She crossed her arms, a slight clanking sound alluding to what she was doing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:57 am

XXXXXXUser Image

Taisuke stared at the Prince, wondering if they were related somehow. She doubted they were. The way he spoke- the arrogance could probably be felt all the way to the castle. Shaking her head, she listened to Anika speak, not saying anything. Even when her planned was shot down, it was replaced with an even better one that made sense. The animals most had were large, however Taisuke had left her beast at the palace. "I'm also going to take my leave." She eventually decided, a while after the prince left.

"Princess of Fire Nation"
                                                                    skyblue

Chi: 1300

Technique:

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
[Traveling Thread] The Ocean/Sky

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff