Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] It's a giant furball! (Maisha.Mpeko)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:41 am
Das Tor

The rogue lands were scary.

Strange crazy lions, cold nights, no pride - Mpeko didn't like it, but returning to a war that scared her was worse, and she simply continued walking, frowning as she moved slowly. She had plenty to think about - mostly worry - but the former Firekin didn't let herself be stopped. There was good too - plants and trees and flowers, and she admired them as she moved, appreciating the change from the desert. The heat wasn't oppressive, she wasn't called weak or cowardly, and she could hunt food she liked. She didn't have to fight anybody, and the rogue lands were warm and safe when she saw friendly groups, however, Mpeko had nobody permanent, and the female simply wandered.

Tonight, she approached a watering hole, moving to lie on the grass and drink before looking for the kind of small prey found around, and she yawned and stretched as she relaxed, ears flicking.

It was a peaceful place, and one she appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:59 am
NovaCracker

Maisha had been napping. A nice, long snooze in the sun. And it had only been interrupted when he didn't feel the nice, warm sunbeams on his fur. Making a confused, half-awake noise, the leopon righted himself, laying on his belly as he looked around. Oh...it was getting dark. Huh. Yawning and stretching, he got up...and froze. Huh? There was another feline scent at the watering hole. Which meant...company! He practically bounced as he made his way towards the scent.

"Hello there!" He didn't know what to expect, but he hoped the other was friendl-dear sweet Karma. That was a big lioness.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:02 am
Das Tor

The water was startling cold and refreshing and Mpeko licked her maw as she rumbled a bit before drinking again, before looking up and around.

Another voice meant company, and the female's ears pricked before she turned, bounding to investigate. Was he friend-- WHAT?

And Mpeko began to sniff at Maisha curiously, pawing him gently as she looked him ofer before squealing.

"You're so FLUFFY! How?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:24 am
NovaCracker

Mai blinked, watching her look him over. "Uhm...I just am? My brothers are pretty fluffy, too. And some of my cubs." He tilted his large head to one side. "How are you so large? Are you demon-blooded? Or...or descended from someone in the Mwako?" Maybe he'd been lucky and found someone descended from his birth-pride? Or...well...she looked too sleek. Like she'd come from a hot place...  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:27 am
Das Tor

"Most old blood Firekin are big, silly!" Mpeko giggled, shaking her head. "I'm like everyone else. Except, uhm, I'm a pacifist. I'm not supposed to be but I like cuddles more than war."

Mpeko looked to her paws immediately, frowning.

"I'm a bad Firekin. But... I got too scared and ran away. Oh, Uhm, my name is Mpeko. It's nice to meet you!" The female cooed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:15 pm
NovaCracker

Firekin? The name was familiar somehow, but he couldn't place why. And...pacifist? What was...oh! OH! Wasn't the Sanc Cacao talked about full of them? It was a shame the pride had been torn apart...

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Mpeko. And you can be 'bad' for one group, but be perfectly fine for another!" He smiled and chuckled, then gave her a dramatic bow. "I am Maisha. And here...well, this little group prefers to not fight. Well...except Talos, but he's a grumpyface who has yet to get his head out of his bum."

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:20 pm
Das Tor

Mpeko blinked, listening attentively as her ears flicked before she blinked.

"Are you sure? I feel bad abo-- That's not nice to say!" And Mpeko gave Maisha a sad look.

Complete with large teary eyes. Uguu.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff