Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Maul Madness [Holly/Nahm/Merry] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:24 pm
"He's quite good. Mended a few things for me." his robes might have seemed a little on the hodge-podge side, but Merry knew better. "Ahm as well. They made me a wonderful scarf for a gift just a couple of months ago. I love it." More often than not these days the ghoul sported the handmade scarf, but she was leery of taking it somewhere as crowded as the maul. She'd have been absolutely devastated if anything were to happen to it.

"All of those sound good. They've got some cute stuff. I think Old Mermaid is the closest to the entrance, we can start there?"

the semblance of unity

prolixity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:33 pm
"I think it is quite obvious that I have no tail, but it you insist." Hollandaise turned around, leaned over just a bit, and pulled her dress tight across her bottom. It was curvy, and her hips were a bit wide, but there was, alas, no hint of a tail. There was, however, a hole in the back of her dress that ripped just a bit wider as she stretched it over her tailnessness. Hollandaise really needed new clothing. Sighing, creakily, she straightened.

"At least I do not have to buy shoes." She peered around interestedly.

Prolixity

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:20 am
Nahm hadn't expected to be obliged. He reflected that perhaps he should remember how innocent and-or oblivious Holly demonstrated herself to be on a regular basis, and spent a good few moments studiously observing the posterior in question and making humming noises of careful consideration. "Yeah, no tail, I see," he pronounced, "but very nice anyway. Thanks."

He tilted his head a little to the side. "Dress might need a repair, unless you're just gonna throw it out," he commented. "Some of the fabric still looks workable."

Beejoux

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:55 pm
Merry almost tripped when Holly stopped to show her rear end off to Nahm. A startled chirp emitted, then, once balance had been regained, she just stood there, arm linked with Nahm's, and stared. Because why not.

Though, after a second or two, the chimera's lips pursed, and he'd reach out to lay a hand on Holly's back, casually adjusting the skirt of her dress so it lay a little less revealingly. It wasn't as if she didn't appreciate the view, so much as she was aware Holly wasn't doing it on purpose.

the semblance of unity

prolixity

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 am
"Why would I throw out this dress? It is perfectly serviceable still." True, a strip had ripped off the bottom the other day. She had stuck it to Zar's face in a fit of drug-induced hilarity. Nervously, she swallowed. Hollandaise was very glad they Nahm and Merry did not appear to be able to read her thoughts. Abruptly, she bagn to walk forward at a faster pace, thin fingers plucking once at both Nahm and Mery's arms.

She stopped. There. In the shop window was a set of leather goods: shoulder pads, a bikini (why??), and a set of reins. "Oh," she squeaked out. "I need to stop in here. I... uh... will be right back." And with that, she slunk inside, not looking to see if they followed. She had made a promise... or a threat, depending on how her words were viewed. And she needed to make good on it.

Prolixity
Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:40 am
"It's gettin holes," Nahm pointed out kindly. "If you don't repair it, it might get holes in bad spots when creeple are watching." He neglected to mention that this had, in fact, just happened.

When Holly darted off into a leather goods shop, he stopped again, blinking. Then a slow, devious grin spread across his face, his eyes slid sideways to Merry, and he giggled. "You wanna do some shopping, gorgeous?"

Beejoux

The Semblance of Unity

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:55 am
Merry was quiet for a long moment, the tips of her fingers resting against her lips as she looked down at Holly's dress and the sorry state it was in. Nahm was right, it was on it's last leg, and looked as though any hard tug my split it so soundly it couldn't be considered clothing anymore. The thoughtful look lingered as Holly plucked at their arms and hurried towards a shop front, only to slip inside.

Crimson eyes jumped to the name of the store, then down to the window display before twitching to the side as she felt Nahm's attention drift her way. The smile he offered earned an answering one in response, and she stroked fingers down his arm. "Sure, I bet we could find something fun in there, hmm?"

the semblance of unity

prolixity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:03 pm
Hollandaise bit her lip. Carefully, she weighed her hands, one set of reins in each. Despite it being a sort of gag gift, the warder did not think of purchasing something cheap or throwaway. It was simply not in her nature. Seeing her indecision, a shop clerk approached her, all hooves and long, dark fur.

"Now those reins are for something quite large. Shouldn't a little thing like you be looking for a more suitably sized mount?" He held out one hand, gesturing with the other to the smaller sets of reins. Hollandaise creaked and shook he head before ducking away.

"N-nahm? Merry? Help me decide?" One set of reins was dark, rich leather - elegant and terribly formal-looking. The other was a light brown with yellow flowers embroidered of them in seemingly random places.

Prolixity

Beejoux

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:19 am
When Holly asked for help, Nahm put down the complicated strappy thing he'd been inspecting with interest and strolled over to where she was examining reins. "Gettin some?" he asked, amusement half-hidden in his voice. "Those for a certain demon of our mutual acquaintance? Can't see him in flowers, I don't think. Merry?"

The Semblance of Unity

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:11 pm
Merry had been admiring the strappy deal Nahm had been inspecting with obvious interest, but as Holly called for them her head lifted, gaze twitching around the store until she spotted the flora covered ghoul across the store. "Hmm."

Catching Nahm's hand, she laced her fingers with his as she trailed along at his side, as he made his way over.

When she saw the reins she couldn't help a quick bubble of laughter, but she turned it rather quickly into a cough, and though Nahm would have been able to tell, hopefully Holly would not. "Reins?" Goodness, what did the ghoul have in mind for those, and with WHO?

A slow, knowing grin spread along brightly colored lips. "I dunno, the flowers might work if they're meant to as a reminder as to who the gift is from."

the semblance of unity

prolixity

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:06 am
"I-it is a joke gift," she said haltingly, coloring a little. "Because he is long and looks r-ride-able." Hollandaise did not even try to deny who the reins were for. Who else would she ever buy such a thing for?

"I already have the muzzle." Her voice was just a mumble. She had had the muzzle for quite some time, actually, but now that he was graduating, it seemed like an alright time to toss both things at him and... run. "Never mind," She grabbed the flowered one and nearly ran to the checkout.

Prolixity

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:11 pm
"Very rideable," Nahm agreed, though his solemn tone was somewhat spoiled by the brilliant grin. "Seems logical, yeah." He didn't pursue Holly as she fled, but wandered back toward the item he'd been inspecting, angling his head to the side to ask Merry, "What d'you think? Good investment?"

Beejoux

The Semblance of Unity

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:43 pm
A tilt of head followed Holly as she ran off, not quite understanding the ghoul's behavior in this instance. It was easy enough though, for Nahm to pull her attention back to him, to the leather bit they had been eyeing before the warder had requested their attention. Grinning, the chimera nodded, enthusiastically. "Mmhmm, I think so. Ahm will enjoy it as well, I think."

the semblance of Unity

prolixity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:27 pm
Hollandaise quickly made her purchase, full aware that this was a very silly, very pointless gift. But she was nothing if not pointlessly stubborn - it was a vice. Embarrassed nonetheless, she rolled down the black plastic of the bag and head back to Nahm and Merry.

"I apologize for dragging you b-both in here." Her free hand reached up to stroke the leaves on her shoulders. "Did you find something you needed as well?"

Beejoux

Prolixity

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items