Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] black hoof mare, broken leg (Lala/Nergui)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:55 pm
Beejoux

She'd left and the Clans had been in one kind of turmoil, and she'd returned only to find them recovering from another sort.

Exile had been kind to her. It had smoothed the ragged edges of her temper, taught her patience and the benefits of slow-burning rage. But it had separated her too long from her own kind, and she felt a bit like a feral animal being made to sit up straight at a dinner table. She'd returned to feel out the shapes of meditation done with others rather than alone, and the presence of priestesses had been of variable help.

The guidance she wanted now was of a more practical sort, rather than the spiritual variety, but it still felt right to seek out a priestess, and a bit of inquiry had led her here, to the vast and echoing libraries. She moved light-footed among the scrolls and volumes, back straight and steps confident, certain that she would be delivered by the hands of fate into the presence of that which she sought.

And she was. She paused, comparing the figure in front of her to the descriptions she had received, to half-remembered glimpses, and she lifted her voice just to the edge of respectable.

"Priestess? Pardon my intrusion."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:27 pm
The priestess in question carried the appearance of a living shadow. All darkness and grace, ethereal with ashen skin and silver hair, she was utterly unique amongst the clans, and quite easily identified. And it wouldn't be the first time she had been sought out by her fellow horsemen, survivors or new arrivals, now would it be the last. She had a responsibility to her role as priestess, but more than that, her title as Elder. A beacon of wisdom and guidance.

Though she had her own growing library, it was not at all uncommon to find the mare surrounded by what little worthwhile texts they still retained. An academic at heart, when not otherwise occupied by duties or personal affairs, this was her design. If it was crucial to their past, or culture, than it was precious knowledge, and it needed to be retained.

She was tucked away in a window seat within the woefully barren library when the guardian found her. Silver hair was down in shimmering curls that framed dark cheeks and tumbled over narrow shoulders. Her attire was simple, ruffles and layers in a flattering cut that accented a petite figure with gentle curves. Bare feet were tucked up beside her, peeking from the ruffled layers that hemmed her skirts.

At the voice her head lifted, though mismatched eyes remained on the page she'd been reading a handful of seconds longer, following the sentence to it's end before her attention rose completely.

There was a brief flicker of recognition, vague and unclear. The mare before her was familiar, as if she'd seen her face before in passing, but there was no name to place with it. Smiling, she lifted a spare scrap of paper and tucked it between the pages she'd been looking over, then shut the book and set it aside. "How can I help you?" Her voice was soft, warm and welcoming.

rejam

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:55 pm
Beejoux

She delivered a formal bow, one that came with the ease of long practice despite her lengthy exile. It was deep and straight, the tips of her elaborately-woven hair nearly brushing the floor at its lowest point.

"My name is Kallistrate, priestess," she said after a pause. "I am--was formerly--a chosen Guardian. I have been in exile for some time, and on my return I find that things among the Clans are--not as I left them." Even her hesitations seemed marked by purpose. She was clearly not a creature given to reluctance. Nor to pleasantries: she neither smiled nor emoted. "Your name was given to me. I have been long meditating but I seek guidance now of the practical kind, not that of spirits."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:15 pm
Small hands folded in her lap as the guardian gave her low bow. It was incredibly formal, something the priestess had not received since the fall of their island home. It was met with a dip of mismatched eyes, her had lowering in a slight bow of her own before the pale mare proceeded with introductions.

"Kallistrate, I remember your face. It's good to have you among us again." Or so she assumed, with no prior knowledge of how or why the other mare was in exile all these long years. Her head tilted, thoughtful, as she listened, and at the end she gave a nod. "It still surprises me how many of our wandering brothers and sisters find their way to this place. It is certainly not the home they had left behind, nor remotely close in location, but still, they come."

Palms smoothed along her thighs, and she shifted to rest feet upon the ground again, back straightening. "If it's guidance you're looking for, then I would be happy to provide it." Once again those small hands folded, the picture of grace. "Where would you like to start?"

rejam

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:53 am
Beejoux

"I have received regular word on the situation among our kind, but only in generalities. I was hoping that you might educate me as to the current politics between Clans, and also, perhaps, as a priestess, inform me as to where I might be useful until I am once again chosen to work." Another pause, again not so much a hesitation as a careful verbal punctuation. "There are others that would send me here or there, on that assignment or this, or suggest I turn my sword to this target or that, but my loyalty and trust are with the priestesses, as they have always been."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:28 pm
A thoughtful expression softened delicate features, and the priestess nodded, hands making a second a pass over covered thighs as she organized her thoughts. An easier task now, with the murmur of voices reduced to nothing more than a low buzz. There was, of course, the occasional flare, but on a whole Nergui had gotten a handle on the Insanity that had plagued her. With the help of her guardian.

"In the tower there is peace and cooperation. We are no longer merely the Lost Clans, as we had been upon the fall of our home, but are once again the Four Clans. We have regained out individuality, and our separate cultures, but remain as one." Again, that soft smile, pride in the mares voice as she spoke of what they had accomplished. "We are like the phoenix that nearly destroyed us, reborn from the ashes." Hard won, and not without suffering, or course.

"Death is gone. Charon is dead." Her voice was empty as she said it, devoid of any loss or regret. "Medea has lead us from the darkness, given us purpose again, and she is our queen."

A pause, as she considered the other mare's second request, then a pleased curl of lips. "It is a priestess' order you are seeking to follow?" Now, wasn't that just a tempt bit of power. Dark lips pursed.

rejam

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:17 pm
Beejoux

There was a flicker, then: a spark of rebelliousness alarming at odds with the demeanor she'd been wearing.

"With respect, priestess, until I am chosen again and prove myself in that duty, I take no orders save those that all of our kind must. I seek direction to pursue, not missives to execute."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:58 pm
For just a moment the priestess regarded the guardian thoughtfully, then a pleased smile flickered into being along full lips. "Good." Mindless obedience had very nearly caused their fall a second time. It had been rebellion that had set them free, found them a home, and let them flourish. "Direction it shall be then."

Leaning forward, an elbow came to rest on one knee, and she cradled her chin in an upturned hand. "There are many tasks that need doing, General labor around the tower, but I don't think that's cup of tea." There were many horsemen now, instead of the few that had sought refuge in the reserve beside the school. Builders and craftsman as well as the soldiers. "You're a warrior, and your skill is better utilized in battle."

rejam

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:18 pm
Beejoux

"I will go wherever I'm useful, whether that's general labor or fighting." She inclined her chin just a bit, haughty herself, in a way. "But it's true that I would be better equipped with a blade than a mop. What opportunities are there for me to return to form?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:06 am
"It would be nonsensical to waste your talents on something so menial as house keeping." Like shackling a priestess to a kitchen, it just made no sense.

"I'm sure you have heard of the on going struggle with the Hunters that destroyed our islands." Not a question, so she didn't wait for a response. "That fight is on going. There are human bases we've found that need to be dealt with, threats to be eliminated. Scouts find them, and they task us with neutralizing." She'd been on one such mission, dispatching a hunter and his army of little machines.

A hand lifted to tuck a silver curl behind her ear. "And of course there is always Fear to be harvested."

rejam

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:40 am
Beejoux

"And how," she asked, disregarding this last statement as though it were irrelevant, "do I go about being tasked with this neutralizing, priestess?" There was a little too much prompt readiness in the way she asked it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:50 pm
"I'm glad you asked." Sitting up straighter once again, Nergui lay hands softly on her own thighs. "It just so happens that I have been requested to attend to just such a task, tomorrow morning. Would you care to accompany me?" Now, the priestess did not strictly need protection -- or so she believed in any case -- and she had a guardian of her own that would have been more than thrilled to join her on this mission, but if the mare could help another warrior settle into her place among them, then she had a duty to do so.

"I can introduce you to those that point us towards our missions."

rejam

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:10 pm
Beejoux

"If you would be willing to have me, I'd be honored for an opportunity to begin returning to form," she answered, with another formal bow. It was not a feminine gesture--despite that doll-like face it was swiftly becoming obvious that very few of her mannerisms were anything but brusque--but it was graceful. "And to meet anyone who might afford me with more such opportunities."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:47 am
"Dawn then?" She inquired, smiling pleasantly, pleased by the bow. Respect went a long way with the priestess. "At the portals. I shall fill you in on the details of the mission then."

rejam

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:04 pm
Beejoux

"Dawn," she agreed. "With your leave," she added, although she did not in fact wait for it before turning to go, as suddenly as she'd arrived.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games