Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Lost in a Dream (Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:25 pm
The ghoul's smile widened as she saw him grin. "I suppose I didn't give you enough credit, did I?" Perhaps she hadn't, but Riyo had a feeling he wouldn't have escaped so quickly without his uncle there... If at all...

Riyo had prepared to say her goodbyes to the duo, bracing herself for the long journey ahead, but Titus had caught her off guard. "A ride?" She asked, slightly confused as to what he was talking about. The feline shot Titus a look as his uncle told him he'd better take his car, wondering if she had just been used as an excuse to drive Carrie or Carly or... Whatever his car's name was.

"I'd like that." As suspicious as she was of the boil's intentions, she really didn't want to walk. Like, super really. Like it was the farthest thing from what she wanted to do right now.

The demoness was ready to follow Titus out to the car when she had a stark realization. "OH. Wait!" She hurried over to where his uncle stood, glancing back to the boil only briefly before she whispered a question about the date of a certain someone's birthday.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:35 pm
They were ready to go or so Titus thought until Riyo suddenly left his side to go whisper something to his Uncle. The way she glanced at him and spoke quietly had his eyes narrowing. What was she up to?

Morpheus was just as surprised to see Riyo heading back toward him but leaned in when the feline asked him a question. He chuckled, glancing back at the boil before relaying the information she wanted to know in the same hushed tone.

"What are you two even talking about that it needs to be so secretive?" Titus grumbled, clearly edging toward a bad mood. He felt like he was the butt end of a joke and no one had cared to share what the joke actually was.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:47 pm
Riyo quickly took out her eyephone from her back pocket and marked it on her calender, looking up at the older demon with a smile. "Thank you." The way she said it made it sound like she was thanking him for more than just the small tidbit of information, and really she was. For the first time, she had met someone who she harbored no negative emotions towards. He made it... Pretty damn difficult.

The ghoul turned back to rejoin Titus, eyes full of mischief. "It's a surprise." She didn't really think he'd put two and two together no matter how many hints she dropped. "A surprise just for you." The ghoul tapped her chin as she contemplated what she would do. "I think you'll like it."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:56 pm
Titus' nose crinkled as he headed for the door. "I don't like surprises." Because really for him surprises were rarely good. "So I can tell you now I probably won't like it." He looked to his Uncle but the older demon merely shrugged with a smile. Well, there weren't going to be any answers there.

He opened the door and waited for Riyo to head out first thinking of a way to fish for information on the way back to the dorms. More than surprises he hated being kept in the dark. "Can I at least get a hint?" Always asking for hints and yet they went over his head every time.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:09 pm
"I think you'd like this." Riyo could be wrong, but she didn't really think so. The feline was quick to walk out the door, glancing back at his plea for some kind of hint.

Ah, what the hell. The ghoul turned on her heel to face the boil, quick to lean into him and steal a kiss. "That wasn't a hint. I just wanted to do that." She reached a hand up to gently pinch his cheek. "If I had a cupcake right now I'd smear it all over your face, and that would be your hint." Really she couldn't drop a bigger hint than that without telling him 'i'm going to do something for your birthday, you jackass'.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:28 pm
Titus' eyes widened just slightly as Riyo turned toward him and stole a kiss. It wasn't that it was unpleasant just unexpected. More so because his brain wasn't able to place it as a proper clue to what he needed to be guessing for.

"Cupcake?" He rubbed the back of his neck realizing now this was going to be some sort of revenge tactic. The demon would have to stay on his toes. Obviously when she said 'he would like it' that was sarcasm at play. He was onto your game Riyo.

Thinking on it a little more Titus unlocked his car, climbing inside and just sitting there for a moment to revel in the fact that he was in the driver seat again. Ah sweet Clara, he had missed you. He held back his giddy excitement, nearly forgetting his earlier predicament while he waited for Riyo to get inside. Once she was seated he took off, stuck between wanting to be excited about driving his car and lost on how he could avoid this so called surprise.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:45 pm
Oh Titus. If only you could look deeper than the surface of things. Maybe you'd look forward to the said surprise rather than fearing it.

Riyo smiled and shook her head as he was still left somewhat dumbfounded, not realizing that he was convinced it was something else. She was quick to join him in the car, and even quicker to buckle her seatbelt. The ghoul had forgotten how nice the car was... And that he had heated seats.

Blissfully unaware that she'd left him in a conundrum, Riyo curled up in the seat and closed her eyes. A well deserved nap was in order while he played with his car. She'd done it. Riyo had managed to help him... And score the boil a little time with, she imagined, the only 'ghoul' in his life that mattered. All in all a success, she supposed.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff