Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] I'll always be here~ (Mihika x Obadias)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

Freedom had never tasted so strange.

With the loss of the U’W Mihika found herself roaming once more. This time though the sight of the rogue lands gave her mixed feelings. She was ecstatic to be able to be herself again, though Obadias never had held her back in the first place, but she realized that the pride’s protection and familiarity was gone. So were the friends and family scattered to the winds…yet she knew her cubs were off living lives that they chose. Others had decided to stay around and in a way they were their own pride of sorts. It was this life that she was finding lively.

Others might have worried about living in the rogue lands, but Mihika soon had offered a paw in helping others to adapt to the wilds. Her own spirit soared high here as she hunted prey and taught her own how to spar and defend themselves. Even Amani seemed pleased with the way things were and had even began to accept that he was a leopard, not a lion. Out here species and status didn’t matter after all…only strength of claw and the heart. Her own heart was pleased since Obadias still was here. Even though she still felt awkward sharing him some days the leopard was just happy to be able to stay with him. She would have never left him, after all that would be the same as ripping out her own heart.

To think I would ever feel this way about one lion. Smiling faintly Mihika stalked through the tall grasses to walk along the stream side. It was a beautiful evening with a setting sun and as the colors lit up the sky the leopardess had to just wonder…where exactly was her dear lion?

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:44 am
User Image

Obadias dragged the gazelle as he walked, a content stroll that hid his inner turmoil. He was happy with his life; yes, but he hated being a rogue. He sighed inwardly. He knew his females (well, Mihika in particular) enjoyed the freedom of the rogue lands, but he found himself struggling to sleep, fighting to keep his mind from wandering to places that it shouldn't go. He hadn't had many visions recently, which made him concerned. What was coming? What did the future hold?

He was happy that some of his cubs were still with him, it made him relax and know that they were safe, but others had left and he was proud of them. They had found their own paths. That didn't stop him from worrying though.

He didn't know where they were, or who they were with, but he just had to pray that they were happy.

He spotted the familiar figure of Mihika on the setting horizon and smiled around the leg of the deceased gazelle he dragged. He moved towards her, a steady jog rather than his former slow pace.

"Hello my dear," he greeted her warmly, as he released his catch.

Velveteen Angel

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:44 pm
Velveteen Angel

Oh would you look at that?

Mihika smiled as Obadias greeted her, "Well hello~" Her voice was a purr as she stretched out and stood to greet him in turn. It was hard though to suppress the teasing grin that had lit her face from the image of him dragging the gazelle. She was glad to see that he was hunting, but a bit sad that she hadn't been with him. A hunt might do these tired legs good.

Stil the leopardess moved up and brushed against him, "I see you caught yourself a might prize. I hope it wasn't too much trouble on you." Her chocolate gaze studied him quietly, "It would be a shame for that to give you more cause to frown." She wasn't a fool, she understood that losing his home and having to survive in the rogue lands was rough on the lion. For her it might have been a breath of fresh air, but for the others...not so much.

It definitely was a change.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:32 pm

Obadias nuzzled Mihika as she brushed up against him, smiling to himself. He was glad that he had managed to keep his ladies with him after the whole pride broke down. They were; literally, his everything now.

"It was alright. I can hunt," he teased, "I just prefer it if you and Parvana do...you seem better at it." He laughed. And it was true. He could take down a gazelle, but the girls seemed more adept at taking down bigger pray. The gazelle; split multiple ways, was more of a snack than an actual mean. If you counted all of the children who had stuck around; Obadias had a few mouths to feed.

"How are you faring today?" He asked her, nuzzling her cheek softly. He knew she preferred the rogue lands, but still, it never hurt to check.

Velveteen Angel

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:10 pm
Velveteen Angel

Mihika laughed quietly at his teasing, "Then how are you ever to start hunting like us if you made us do it always?" She nudged him playfully, "I said I would gladly help you to take down a prey, not have you watch me do all the work~" It was much more fun for her to hunt with others. Once she had hunted alone for necessity, but something about having others to run with was...nice.

The leopard paused at his question before grinning, "Well I thought I was doin' alright, then this lion came around with a gazelle and my day got ten times better." Stretching the leopardess moved around him a bit as if nearly wanting to circle a prey, "How are you farin' today though? That's the answer I really want."

The thought broke her heart at times, but the leopardess wondered if he would really be okay out here in the rogue lands. Obadias was a pride lion and she knew some lions couldn't break away from that life easily. Would he be wanting them to find a new home at some point? She didn't know, but for now she was just enjoying the fresh wind as long as possible. But no matter what it wouldn't matter...his decision would win because in the end all she wanted was for him to be happy and safe.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:07 am

Obadias chuckled. "But it's such a lovely view watching you hunt!" he flirted with a wink. He knew he should hunt more, but it really was a lot easier if the females simply hunted for them all. They were seasoned hunters at this point.

He laughed at her comment. "Well I do hope what improved your day was the lion, not the gazelle or else the lion might be feeling a bit sorry for himself," he murmured. "Though I'm sure he would appreciate that his gazelle brought you such joy." He smiled at her, and nuzzled her as she circled, not phased by the way she was circling him.

He knew she worried about him, and he couldn't lie to her. "I am fine today," he assured her gently. "I ran into a few other lions today while hunting, and it made me a little nervous. I don't mind bumping into one or two strangers, but when there are multiples, I get a bit concerned that it may cause an issue for us." He smiled at her. "I know I am being silly, but you know how much I adore you ladies. I want to protect you all."

Sabra Knight

Velveteen Angel

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:44 pm
Velveteen Angel
<3

Mihika grinned playfully, "I can give you much better views than just me huntin'." A light purr was in her voice as she brushed against the lion before pausing there to lean against him. It may have been seen to others as a weakness, but she cherished every moment she had to lean against her lion. For her his fur was warmer and far more comfortable than any sun soaked grass.

She couldn't help teasing him, "Well I was pretty hungry just now." Mihika yawned lightly before blinking back over to him, "But I suppose it might have been the lion indeed who made my day. Else how would I be so happy even when you don't have a gazelle taggin' along with ya?"

Mihika made a slight face at his 'today', but still it was better than nothing. She did frown at the news, however. "Since we're rogues it shouldn't be a surprise to run into others, but for multiples to be out here is a bit dangerous." She did hope they were just stragglers passing by. Even though she felt like she had a good fight left in her she would prefer for a peaceful life for her family. More fighting was the last thing they needed after what happened to their old home. "No worries. Better wary than unknowing." She nuzzled him, "If they haven't circled us yet to fight then we should be fine..." The leopardess did trail off thoughtfully before looking back over to him, "Do you miss it Obadias?" She paused before adding, "The pride life that is."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:07 am

Obadias raised a brow at her, his grin coming out cheeky and slightly crooked. "Oh yeah m'lady Mihika, what view is that?" He asked, his own voice a flirty purr. He had grown a lot since his once shy and cautious stage. He knew that his ladies would love him no matter what, so he didn't have to be afraid of them. He knew they would love him.

"Well I better let you eat then," he chuckled and motioned towards the gazelle. "I am not sure where Parvana is but you can have first go at the gazelle until I locate her." Really, he didn't see his harem as having a hierarchy. His mates and himself; they were equals. This was something that had been there even in the pride, because he had respected each of them.

"That was my thinking as well," he agreed with a nod, before he hesitated to answer her last question. "Sometimes I do," he admitted. "It was easier, for me, in the pride. I didn't have to be afraid like I am now...but I know that it wasn't what you wanted, and I always felt guilty for keeping you there." He smiled. "I know you joined for me, and I am grateful for that every day." He nuzzled her gently. "I would follow you and Parvana anywhere, so in truth, it doesn't matter if I am in a pride, or if I am rogue; as long as I have you both, I will be the happiest lion in the lands."

Sabra Knight

Velveteen Angel

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:52 am
Velveteen Angel

"Oh jeez," Mihika purred with a smirk of her own, "Would would be the point in telling you that answer? I think I would much rather leave that one up to your imagination~" As much as she sometimes missed how adorable his shyness was this more open version of Obadias made her just as happy if not more. She was truly fortunate to have someone that she could banter with that wasn't pushed around by her strong will. She was thankful that he was so comfortable with her now. It truly made her happy.

Mihika just shook her head with a small grin, "I suppose I can wait a few. Don't ya worry, I'm not starvin' just yet." As much as she sometimes hated sharing Obadias the leopardess did believe in family. She would rather wait and share a meal than put anyone before each other. It was just another reason she truly loved Obadias. He had a geniune heart and found no reason to rank anyone even in the U'W. Else I would have never stood for it. It was hard enough keeping 'behaved' around other members of that pride. Gods only knew what havoc she would have wrecked if she had been forced there with someone she didn't like!

Just like she would wreck havoc if any band of rogue lions wanted to cause trouble. The thought of violent rogues sent a shiver down her spine. She had memories of when she was younger about the type of rogues who could be out here. For someone like Obadias who had been raised in a pride the dangers she had faced would truly be nightmares, "You do miss things then..." Her gaze flickered down towards her paws, "You should have never felt guilty. I did it for you and having you in my life was far more important than the rogue lands." The leopardess offered a small smile, "I finally had a family because of you and I wasn't alone anymore." If that was the price to pay for her freedom then it was in its own way worth it.

Nuzzling him back Mihika purred, "As would I follow you, silly." Leaning against him she sighed, "But I don't want you to be uneasy for the rest of your life." As much as she treasured her freedom the leopardess didn't want Obadias to come to harm. She would much rather have him safe and happy than anything else in the world, "If there exists a pride where equality can exist and I'm not tied down by so many rules then it's possible that I could find some happiness there. I hear rumors that such prides exist and thrive happily without such strict hierarchy."

She flushed lightly, "I think if we ever wished to expand our family then maybe a pride wouldn't be so bad. It would be far easier to keep our cubs safe." As strong as their family was their numbers were dwindling as their older cubs were leaving and having families of their own. Maybe it was her old age, but Mihika was becoming more cautious. Still she just gently brushed against Obadias, "It's just something to think about. I don't want you to feel like you have to be out here if you do happen to find a new place to call home. I'm willing to go anywhere with you, love."

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games