Greetings Everyone,

To make things easier for all of our Guild Members I've decided to create this new "Getting to Know You" Sub Forum.

We would like to get to know a little bit about you and this is the place to introduce yourself to the rest of us in the Guild.

1. "introduce yourself" thread - This is the place to say hello to everyone and to tell us a little bit about yourself. Feel free to write as much or as little as you like on this thread. You can tell us briefly what you like about conventions and Anime / Manga / Video Game series. You can also mention your current / past/ and future cosplays. Feel free to tell us your actual name (If you wish to), where you are from, interests, and hobbies that you have.
(Please make note that I moved this thread to the Main Forum so that everyone in the Guild will have easier access to it.)

2. "your face here" thread - A new idea that I like that our former Captain "Extreme Cuddler" came up with. We would like to see what you look like in the "Real World". Post a photo or a selfie of what you look like. If you have a photo that shows us what you look like in your best Cosplay outfit that's fine too.

3. "Birthday Thread - All New!!" - Please let us know when your Birthday is. We would like to celebrate it and I'm sure that our fellow Guild members would like to celebrate your birthday too. Check this thread often to see even more birthdays of members added to the official birthday list.

Note: Please make use of the Photo Section Sub forum to post additional photos of your cosplays and tell us more about what you think about Anime, Manga, and Video Game series in its own sub forum. Also please make use of the many Convention sub forums to let us know in more detail about your Current, Past, and Future Convention and Cosplay plans. Their are many Sub Forums to help you out with making your cosplay outfits or to just show them off.

I hope that everyone makes use of this New Sub Forum to help get yourself started in the Guild. Please check out and read the rules about this Guild and more info about it by checking out the Main Guild Rules and Regulations Thread and the Guild Navigation and General Info Thread. Both are posted in this Sub Forum and the Main Forum. My door is always open so feel free to send me any questions about the Guild.

Sincerely,
Smithers456 (Ron)
Guild Captain