So these two are my priority plots at the moment, as they are the sons of my first SOA and my favorite SOA, respectively. I want them to settle down, find a nice lioness and have cubs.

User Image

Mvua's just recently got it into his head that he needs to settle down, as he's getting much older than he used to be. He just met his great-niece, and that's put into his head how he's never looked for a mate, and he should.

The problem is, he's completely clueless when it comes to the opposite gender. He's kind and friendly (his mama wouldn't let him be any other way), but as far as courtship goes, he's probably going to crash and burn at first. So I'm looking for both a potential mate for him and a helpful friend who can give him pointers. If you want your Pridelander lady to reject him outright, that would be hilarious RP that should happen.

User Image

This is Kipanya, but everyone calls him Kip. Probably because he's grown to be a relatively large lion, and his name means "mouse". rofl Well, his parents saw how cute and tiny he was as a cub and named him accordingly. He's Shani's older brother, but he doesn't have ambitions. His original plan was to travel outside the Pridelands to find his father's birth pride, but the presumed death of his father and the confirmed death of his mother changed his mind. His mom asked him to stay in the Pridelands, so this. is. his. home.

It's a pretty lonely home, though. Kip secretly wishes a lovely lady appears in his life and brings him the love his parents had. It doesn't have to be a Prideland-born lady; in fact, someone who has tales from outside lands might be preferable to him. Kip already has 3 useable RPs, and I'm willing to go the 10 RP route with him.