So . . . I've been craving a KH rp lately. Really kinda wanna play a SoRiku, AkuRoku rp. With a side of Zemyx and TerrAqua. I have some ideas, but I'd like to know if anyone has any interest in rping with me before I put them up. As for the characters I'd like to play, I could play any of them, but I don't have as strong of a grip on the Riku character, but I can play him. I figure one of us could play Sora and Axel, and the other could play Riku and Roxas. I think I might have a stronger grip on Zexion than I do Demyx, but again, I could play either. As for Terra and Aqua . . . I'm actually thinking that I have a stronger grip on Terra than Aqua. But again, I don't mind playing either. As for Ven, if we bring him in (which I do want to bring him in), I think the person playing Sora should play him, because he's similar to Sora in personality and well . . . in an AU rp, he'd probably be Roxas's twin brother and it's a bit boring to bounce those two off each other if they're left alone. And if I was playing Roxas AND Ventus . . . if they got left alone to have a nice little chat about something, I'd probably forget about them until they got mentioned by another character. (It's a bit of a bad habit when characters under my control get left alone with no one on the other player's side to respond to.)
Anyways, just reply here with a quote from kingdom hearts (under my name so I see it) and let me know if you're interested.

Examle quote: (feel free to use)
chibi_blue_mouse
Sora: "I've been having these strange thoughts lately. Like is any of this for real, or not?"