[PRP] Allies (Batu x Ota)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image

Batu was moving quietly through the pride. He was still getting his bearings about the pride. His biggest adjustment had been switching from day to night. Now that he had gotten use to sleeping during the day he found it quite nice, his black pelt wasn't scorched by the sun any longer, Batu couldn't stand the heat.

The black and white male was unsure where to start in the pride he had come in with the hopes of getting the inside info for Meshach but now that he was here he was fearful that he didn't really know where to begin or who to talk to. He didn't want to blow his cover after all. Instead he was looking around listening to the hushed conversations he was able to pick up here and there.

Ecavi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:49 pm
User Image

Ota was back from her visit with Meshach with renewed confidence and more clear immediate goals in mind. It had only taken a little bit of investigation and intuition to find where to go next, but she already had her silver eyes on Batu. The newest guard was looking a little lost and hopefully it wouldn't seem so strange to be chit-chatting with an unfamiliar huntress. Still, she watched him for a few minutes before finally making her approach.

"Good evening, Batu," she called out, hoping not to startle him but getting used to showing that she knew more than it seemed she ought to.

nessiaing

((Hey look, we already had this one started vv;;; sorry!))  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:21 am
Batu's head swivelled quickly at his name being spoken. He hadn't met anyone in the pride just yet so he was surprised that someone would know his name. He turned to see a white lioness with a pretty crescent moon marking at her neck.

He turned to walk towards her a pleasant smile on his face. He had no way of knowing who she was or where she stood on the issues in the pride, however she was the first one to have spoken to him so he figured he should at least make an effort to talk to her, perhaps fill her out a little to see where she stood on the pride issues at hand. Maybe he would be able to get info for Meshach after all today.

"Hello, I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage, you seem to know my name and I don't know yours." He was still a little bothered that she knew his name and he didn't know how, he hoped it didn't show in his voice.

Ecavi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:58 am
Ota smiled, already impressed with his polite response and overall genial appearance. It was easy to see why Meshach trusted him, though this was far from a rigorous test of one's ability to get information without becoming suspicious.

"My name is Ota," she said brightly, "I heard about you from a mutual friend, it's nice to meet you."

New as he was, he would have to know who she meant.. but would he really believe her? She was quite certain that Meshach would not have mentioned her, after all they had only just come to an agreement tonight.

"You wouldn't have heard of me, but we ought to be friends."

nessiaing

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:26 am
The black and white lion listened carefully to the white lioness. He was quiet as he thought through what she had said to him. He was fairly certain that she was talking of Meshach, it certainly sounded that way. He tried to rationalize if it was possible for her to say the things she had to him, if she hadn't spoken to Meshach herself. He was a rogue that had made no friends and told no one here so far here in the pride, so it was impossible for anyone to know unless they had spoken to Meshach themselves.

"Well Ota, it is nice to meet you." he said carefully once he had collected his thoughts. "If we are talking of the friend I believe we to be then I must say we should be friends indeed." Batu told her careful never to actually say Meshach's name. The pride had made Batu a touch paranoid in the way he spoke, he knew he had to be careful in who he said what to, Meshach's name seemed a dangerous name to say within the borders of the pride.

"Tell me Ota is our friend doing well? It has been a bit of time since I have seen him." He wanted more details about Meshach and perhaps instructions on how he should proceed now that he was in the pride.

Ecavi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:25 pm
Ota smiled, glad that he seemed careful but trusting of her.

"They are well, but they are on the move," she said, referring to his family, "Our secrets are getting harder to keep, but all the more important. I know you must be worried, but for now we are safe. Things will change soon, and as unpredictable as it may seem there are some of us who can guess. I hope you trust me, and that my trust is not misplaced in you."

Her mind was clearly made up on trusting him but she didn't know how much he knew about seers-- being a rogue he had a better chance than a born pride member but it still seemed to beg explanation.

"We only recently decided to work together," she added thoughtfully, "That may be why I was never mentioned. But unity is what we will need to succeed, so it's a start."

nessiaing

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:55 pm
Batu smiled, it would seem they were definitely talking about the same friend. He felt the tensions that had built up in his back. "I am glad to hear that they are on the move and safe for now." he said with a nod. He couldn't imagine being in Meshach's position. When Batu had had his young they were safe in the pride with him he didn't have to travel about or worry about their safety.

"If he has trusted you to work with him then I must say that I trust you too." Batu said with a nod, he was still being formal, they didn't know each other yet but he was confident that they would become friends, you couldn't really fight a battle along side someone and not become friends.

"So what are our next steps?" Batu asked Ota. He knew that he was to recruit members but he was having a hard time in a pride that trusted no one.

Ecavi
Sorry for the delay

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces