Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
PL Boy (and others) looking for fling!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:58 pm
First off, purpose of this thread is mainly for babies, not necessarily for plots, which is why I'm separating it from my plot thread. I'm not super active RPwise anymore, except for my lovely butterfly brigade, but these are SoA whose genes I want to spread around a little.

User Image
Briac here is looking for a fling. I'm not super up for large amounts of RP, so I'm looking more for a ONS. Briac is a nice, sweet guy, if not a little dorky. He likes stories and science, and can easily be wooed by a lady with a silver tongue.
Other pridelanders are preferred, but maaaybe rogues (lions only). Briac has been known to travel, but he generally doesn't venture to far away from the PL borders.
Here are the throwbacks I'd like to use: Grandfather, Brother
I may or may not keep a cub. I'm mostly interested in just spreading his genes around for others to enjoy! Especially newbies. I really like gifting to newbies.

Others I'm looking for flings are:
User Image
Pintala. Leopards only. I want to use her mother, twin brother, and other twin brother for throwbacks. So yes, she was a triplet. There was also another pair of twins in the litter. So they run in the family and I love it. As you can see, I am trying to really push the rainbow wings on through. So unless your boy has got some wing markings or rainbow colouration in his lineage, I may ask that we don't use his throwbacks.
I will be picky on males. Again, leopards only, and no one with brown fur/markings. I just don't think it would look good with the rainbow. But if you convince me otherwise....

User Image
Romaleos, also a twin, is evil. He ranges from super duper creepo evil villain to annoying prankster depending. Idk, maybe he's got multiple personalities. So if you need a lady to be taken advantage of resulting in cubs, another evil lady who needs an evil dude to breed with, have Romaleos. He loves trying to collect (and then destroy) pretty things, so he's easily drawn to the ladies.
I just really love his pretty markings I want him to fling so others can have them as well.

None of these guys have their RPs ready to go, but I can get them done very fast, especially since I'm on break for the next month or two.

When you offer your SoA, PLEASE quote me. Pretty pretty please.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:13 pm
Yoooooo I'm glad to see you back, even if it's limited =D Your boys are both so pretty, I wish I had more females to offer. I do have a few mystery crates that will hopefully open on the 25th or so, and maybe someone in there will fit the bill, so I want to let you know I'm interested, I just don't have really anyone to offer right now ;w; I hopefully will in a few days though!

I do have Laci, she's in the Frozen pride.
User Image

No throwbacks or anything and her markings are sort of complimentary to your boys. I also have Nur who is in the Jahy Sarlarin who I wouldn't mind having some evil cubs. She's not evil herself, but she's very driven and intense.

User Image

The Captain Britain

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:53 pm
SilverLutz

What uuuup!
Lol. I definitely know that feel, especially since I rehomed most of my SoA.
You should def poke me when those crates pop to see if there are any eligible pretties. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:26 pm
The Captain Britain

OMG for your evil twin boy, I'd love to fling him with Na'ilah. She loves powerful males, and I can't help but think they'd make pretty little ones >> If you want! She actually doesn't have any RPs right now, but I can rack up four for her pretty easily. She's in the Demon pride right now, but flings are way more than ok so!~  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items