PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:01 pm
User Image
Uncert
Ramhara

Re-born: Dec 12
Achieved: gift from Dulcea

Roleplays:
[PRP] The next prey (Lumi x Ramhara)
[PRP] The Perils of Leadership (Jendayi'maat + Rahmara)  

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image
Adult Uncert
Ashay
born: Dec 21
Achieved: Christmas 2014 Secret Santa Gift
colored by: Safaia  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:46 pm
???
born: Dec 29
Achieved: Free gaia bunny Raffle
colored by: Meepfur
User Image  

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:24 pm
User Image
Cub Uncert
Like sunshine on a bad day!
Suraj
Meanings: 'Sun' in Hindi

Personality:
Quote:

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe

Suraj is a robust cub who enjoys the physical aspects of life. As a cub she lives her life in the here-and-now with zest, passion, and self-confidence. To her it's all about living in a physical reality, to manipulate to her environment. Reality must be tangible to her. She love's expressing herself through her body and how she feels about herself. To her any challenge she cant handle, she will take on the world when it comes to accepting one.

She can be refreshingly honest and outspoken or brutally abrupt. Similar to the difference of a gentle lit candle to the full force of a forest fire. She is slow to get angry but when she does it will not be pleasant, however she is quick to cool her emotions and will never hold a grudge. She likes to enjoy pampering and the finer things in life. Life is to be fully enjoyed with passion and a full appreciation of all the materialistic aspects.

It takes a very strong, independent, self-realized person to handle her fiery personality. But those who are compelled to her strong personality and can handle it will find a loyal friend/mate.

won Feb 5 2015 in personality contest

Roleplays:
[Backlog-PRP] Bold and Quiet [Suraj x Msi]

Family Pic x  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Mkali moja 'Bright One'

Personality: Mkali is almost, always enthusiastic, care-free, upbeat, and more importantly he conveys it to all those around them. It's very hard not to like Mkali with his golden heart and pure soul. His bright personality simple enlightens everyone who comes across him. He is always thinking of the brighter and better things in life, cause to him the glass is always half full. He will always put a smile on even when he is hurt just to make the situation around him a little better.

I am going to put an interesting twist on him by having him be slightly bi-polar and not in a very bad way. He will have a slight other side that seems to be as blue as his other eye. He can't help but feel a little soft and tender to others he cares about. He may not show it but when he hurts it's as though those words are remembered forever. I hope as his character grows and experiences situation this side will become dominant for a while till he can break through the dark times and into the light.
Future plot ideas: I tend to really rp him in tough situations that really test his bright personality, at one point I want him to hit a real rock bottom where he will need to find someone to show him how to smile again and be happy. He will always stay in the pridelands and I hope to find a rank to match his personality and where he can really shine. I also must have family rp!!!
Prompt response: (A mix of all three)
Quote:
"Life's so much better when you smile!"

Mkali was making his way back home when he started to find himself thinking about what had happened this morning.

"It's okay Dad don't worry she will be alright" Mkali said as he padded up and nuzzled his head into his dads side. He could still remember his father pacing back and forth in front of his mother. He was always so worried and Mkali felt as though his dad needed his comfort more then his mother did. She had injured herself sparring but Mkali always admired her strength and she did not seem to bothered. "I'm sure mom will become stronger you must not worry" he said in a soft soothing voice. He walked over and checked on her mom it did not seem serious and he knew she would be sparring probably the next sunrise. He knew his dad worried more then he should about things but he also appreciated that he cares and loves them so much and that is why he worries. He loved that about his family each were so unique and special in they're own way and he felt comfort that it made them complete, no matter how dysfunctional it may seem. It was madness that worked for them even in the hardest moments.

As his thoughts wondered about his family he could not help but not pay attention to where he was heading. Unfortunately for him he hit his paw on a stone and he felt his body fall forwards with a small thud. Next he knew he could feel the grass against his cheek and the taste of dirt in his mouth.

"Haha look at dirt eater" Came the vicious voice of another cub. Mkali picked himself up and shook off the dirt, when he turned his head he could see a group of cubs looking at him and laughing. A sudden pain went through his chest as he watched the onlookers who were now shouting out dirt eater at him. He had never had someone be mean to him, let alone so many others, he flicked his tail as though sweeping away the emotion and smiled. He smiled at them as though it did not bother him and decided it was funny, he had just eaten some dirt. He let his laughter pour out from his chest as he gave off another sill shake before smiling again and walking off into the direction of home. He did not even need to look back at them as he could already feel their smiles. He had turned a very awkward and embarrassing moment into one they could laugh about, who know maybe he could run into them again and laugh about it.

As he walked home he felt his pride swell with happiness, he had managed to overcome something he had never experienced before. He even had a story he could go back home with and tell to his siblings, he was sure they would laugh just like he did. Besides everything is better when you smile.

Family Pic

done by Meepfur  

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
User Image

Ruqia 'rise;ascend'
Mwezi'johari

Ruqia is a strong-willed and very determined young cub with a solid heart and head. Even though her father is Shangyue she feels she has neither learned nor taken any traits from his personality. Her strength however and strong will comes from the powerful female presence that is her mom. At times Ruqia can be quite defiant and it takes someone with a good heart to keep her on the right track, but in the end she always makes the right choice. She is confident in the part she plays and what she has to do to make things right. Her sister is putting on a brave face and she will not let her efforts go unmatched. She just needs to remind herself, it's all for the better.

Cert alone cubcert with twin cubCert alone adol Cert with twin adol
cert alone adultcert with twin adult

coloured by blu chalk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Ujini'Haragi

Suka Fumo  

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:40 pm
User Image

This lion has joined the pride only recently, and there seems to be more to him than meets the eye.

Name: Tahkâyâw
Meaning: 'Cold' in Cree  
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces