Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Tutorials
Basic Pattern Making

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rogue-dono

Beloved Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:56 pm
Here is a very basic pattern making tutorial. I decided to use one of Lulu's bangle prototypes as an example for it since it is simple and pretty easy to follow. smile I use this technique for nearly all of my costumes in some way, shape or form and thought it could be useful for anyone who is looking to find ways of making patterns for details and such. The pictures are terrible quality so the colour didn't turn out as lovely as I'd hoped since it was just an IPhone I used while crafting. sweatdrop

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:59 am
Rogue-dono
Here is a very basic pattern making tutorial. I decided to use one of Lulu's bangle prototypes as an example for it since it is simple and pretty easy to follow. smile I use this technique for nearly all of my costumes in some way, shape or form and thought it could be useful for anyone who is looking to find ways of making patterns for details and such. The pictures are terrible quality so the colour didn't turn out as lovely as I'd hoped since it was just an IPhone I used while crafting. sweatdrop

User Image

User Image

Greetings Rogue,

Many thanks for your contribution. I encourage you to message Xinitia and compare notes on this topic and Cosplay outfit making in general. She is our Cosplay outfit making expert. When you do message her make sure you let her know that you are a member of this Guild. Thanks again.

Smithers456 (Ron)
Guild Vice Captain  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol