Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
[PRP] Will you be my princess? (Katsuro/JianBo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:48 am
User Image

Katsuro fidgeted as he waited patiently to see his future mate. His parents had decided who his future mate was going to be, which was all good and dandy, but he never agreed to meet her. Girls were weird, his sisters were weird and he wanted nothing to do with them. He saw how the male cheetahs around the pride would court the ladies and it made him sick. There was no way he would ever follow around a cheetah, trying to woo her.

That was the only good part about the arrange marriage. He would never have to even bother trying to win a females heart. She was already meant to love him without question. His romance life would be easy. Of course first the parents would have to agree. He was sure that his parents would agree without hesitation. She was supposed to be a princess.

“She better be pretty.” Katsuro muttered under his breath. If he was going to have to spend the rest of his adult life with this girl, she better at least be nice to look at.

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:15 pm
User Image It was apparently 'almost' official. She was arranged to be married, and the very thought sent shivers down her body. "Marriage?!" She stomped on the ground as her father stood completely stilled. "Yes." Her father had replied. "You will be meeting him as soon as we get you to their pride safely. I would take you there myself, but we have some trouble at foot and I need you to be safe. This is for the pride, this is for our blood. It was a great honor. He is a prince." "He better be someone important if I HAVE to marry him." The anger in her voice had erupted. She was the feistier of her sisters and of course, the oldest. Her father's favorite, her journey would embrac today..

That was three days ago.

Now she was riding on the back of a rather large lion. He was given clothes, and a sort of mack shift sattle that she held on to. Clothed beautifully for the occasion. "I'm tired." She spoke frank and with a snap. The lion stopped. "We are nearly there your majesty." Then four shadowed creatures came from the forest tree tops in which they found themselves in. The randevu point.

"We are here so we can take you to the pride. Blind folds, everyone."

It was then, in the bright and early morning they arrived. As soon as they came in to the forest ring- the later the crater. One of the creatures told them they may unblind themselves.

The council appeared, and Queen Emi had sat with great height and posture. "Princess...." She softly bowed. "Welcome."

"Your Majesty, this is the Queen of the Kuroi'Nera. Lady Emi."

Jian starred at her, and knew her place well enough to not speak and merely bow her head. "Your Majesty." Her voice full of forced respect for the lady before her.

R4gn0r0k IV

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:39 pm
While they waited, he impatiently walked around his mother and played with her tail. When the princess showed up, he knew he would have to be on his best behavior, but she wasn't here yet, so he figured he would play around. He was supposed to be a princely around her, which would be annoying. IF they got married he didn't want to put on an act every time she was around him. How annoying would that be?

When he saw the group approaching, he stopped playing around and stood at attention next to his mother, standing tall and proud. “Princess,” Katsuro mimicked his mother's tone and bowed his head to her. She was pretty, he thought, keeping his eyes solely on her.

“How was your travel?” He asked properly. His tail flicked back and forth with impatience. What he really wanted to do was go play some games with his friends instead of all this royal nonsense. He knew it was his duty to be here and he did his best to appear interested in the princess.

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:04 pm
User Image She knew how to act. Royalty was all she ever knew and to be esteemed to another pride. It was her duty. Being here, was her duty but she was still a child... Ears fanned back as she took a step forward. Then her eyes went to the small frame of the boy cheetah. Thankfully he was a cheetah. Was this the prince? He sure looked like it with his draped robe over one shoulder. Bowing her head softly to him, feeling slightly embarrassed for some reason. "Fine, Thank you." Her voice was slightly gentle and on the quiet side.

Emi looked down at both of them, while her son played- she was at ease. She loved each and every one of her children with her very soul. Only did she seek their happiness and secured future. "Now now- settle down~' As she saw the group come in. Once in, and she welcomed them she lifted her paw. "Prince Katsuro." Then gave a moment before introducing the little majesty. "Princess Jian Bo. Your future." Giving him a soft eye to assure him of his behavior towards the girl should be a kind one. "Now, Katsuro, show our guests to their den entrance, please. We will meet back for dinner, gives you some time to rest and wash up." She waited a moment before turning around and dipping her head at her nose. Nosing him softly towards her. "Be nice, and you will get to play right after. Ok?" She whispered, Giving him a nod before she trailed her way back to her obligations.

Jian didn't seem like she wanted to get any closer. In truth, she was a little scared.. This place was beautiful... It greatly surprised her, the first impression had been perfect. Maybe... this might be so bad. Side stepping closer to her lion guard.

"Prince, we are in your care. Please take good care of us." Her guard spoke up, yet the princess after acknowledging him had stayed silent.. Simply watching looking at the prince. He... wasn't bad looking.. but she really wished she could've not been forced upon this arrangement. Wasn't she the favorite of her father? Right now, it didn't seem like it..

R4gn0r0k IV
>3> Should get him itemed in Royal garments >D

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:40 pm
Katsuro stood up tall and proud before the princess and her guard. He could be on his best behavior, he thought. It wouldn't be that long that he would have to spend with the princess. He just had to make sure that she liked him enough to have her want to be his future mate. Simple enough, he thought. It was only natural that two royal cheetahs become a couple.

“I will do my best mother,” he said quietly looking up at his mom. Katsuro took a deep breath in and locked his gaze on the princess. He needed to impress her.

“Princess, is there anything in particular you would like to see?” He spoke elegantly, like he was trained. “There is a lot to see in the pride of course. I imagine you will be here long enough to see everything the pride has to offer. And when you move here, we will have all the time in the world to explore.” His voice had an odd confidence to it. He felt that if anyone outside the pride stated in 'Nera long enough, they would realize how perfect of a home it was.

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:40 pm
User ImageShe was not exactly in the mood to be around the general population but she lifted her head to her lion guard. Which picked her up and put her on his back.

"Wherever is on the way to our destination." She said simply. "I'd want to know that I am safe here without my parents. That I could count on you all to uphold your end." Crawling up to the lion's head and laying there so she could look where they were going. Her tail flicking up and about as her royal garments were over her. She wanted nothing more than to sleep in a soft warm den and take a nice shower. That's be wonderful, after all. Her father was from the water tribe back when he was in his old pride.

Her purple eyes gave the prince a look every now and again. Wondering if he would just leave her to play with his friends or if he'd let her tag along, of course. She wouldn't ask though... She wanted to be home with the other royal kits. Playing around with them in the pools. Now- this was much different. She was along and not even her ladies in waiting had come with her..

"Our princess maybe would be interested in seeing the fighting section? That would prove to her that she is indeed safe." He gave a soft genuine smile yet again, like a big teddy bear. He knew his princess.... He was suppose to. He'd only been with her since she was born. He knew that she loved rough housing too. Maybe if they could find common ground. Maybe she would be more at ease and he hoped that the lil prince would get his clue.

"But we are at your care, Dear Prince. Take good care of us." He reminded him.

R4gn0r0k IV
Sorry for late reply, editing super edited stuff is killing me ~ XD

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:32 pm
“You have my promise that we will keep you safe while you are here.” Katsuro said bowing his head. “I would be willing to put myself in danger to keep you safe if I needed to.” He spoke confidently mostly because he felt that the princess would not run into any danger while in his pride. And even if there was danger, there would be others around who were required to protect them.

Katsuro nodded his head to the lion. “A fighting session would be good. Our trained fighters are the best around.” He said with an eager grin. Watching fighting sessions was always a lot of fun. He enjoyed watching it with his friends and then doing some play fighting of his own. Amongst his friends he wasn't the best fighter, but he wasn't a weakling either.

“I'm still training, but someday I want to get really good at fighting.” Katsuro said, getting in a crouching possession, getting ready to pounce. “I want to be able to keep myself and my family safe.” He stood back up and looked at the beautiful princess and grinned. “And of course keep princesses safe to!”

He stood up straight again and led the way toward the fighting area.

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:22 am
User Image Rolling her eyes saying, as if had run through her mind but she didn't say the words. She bet she would take better care of her family then he could. Immediately when he went down. She instinctively did the same and puffed her fur just slightly out. But realized he was joking, to help the embarrassment her lion went in the way. "Our princess loves watching fights too." A soft smile. The good nature lion got himself places with that smile.

When they started walking again, she saw the different fractions. All were vastly different and in to their own stuff until she got to the entertainers. Seeing fighters go in and affection being shared amongst multiple males to a single female. 'What the-'

The cheetah never seen affection being shared, hardly even to family members that way. Wow. Things were really different here. Then she looked back at him. "Your family, and yourself." She corrected. "If one is so bold-" The lion again, cut her off. When usually it wouldn't be ok but her father ordered him to make sure this meeting went well by all costs. "It seems your pride is really active at all times of the day.Family is important.. self is important too. Lots of self improvement here." He was even liking this pride better than his own, but his sworn duty was to his people. His pride, and it was all about honor and self sacrifice for the better of the pride. Not better for self..

"Maybe I can sharpen my skills before we leave again. Perhaps."

Jian was not amused by his ridiculous adverting comments she made. Instead she just growled and pouted. Showing how upset she was. Darn being a princess, darn being proper. She wanted to fight! Maybe then she would be able to enjoy her time here. Match my levels against another her age, maybe older! That idea put a smirk on her face.

Upon arrival, a cheetah stood at their quest den. Bowing. "Princess. Guard." Then stepped aside. The security here was tight, was there a danger within? The lion took note. Seeing the princess in first and turned around to the prince. "We will freshen up and see you at dinner then. We would be most honored." Bowing to him, although the princess already made her way in.

R4gn0r0k IV
Sorry for late reply,

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:17 am
Katsuro gave the princess a wide smile. A princess who enjoyed watching fights? She really was interesting. He wondered if she would enjoy watching him fight. Another time, he thought. He wanted to show the princess that he was strong, that he could protect her. It was his duty as a prince to keep her safe from any harm.

“The entertainers in our pride are some of the most talented in the area. A lot of them are not just beautiful though. The majority of them are trained killers. It is amazing to see them train.” He said with glee. Entertaining wasn't something that really caught his interest, however he could see how the skills could be useful.

When she corrected him, he was a little put off, not sure how to respond. It was hid duty to protect her, why couldn't she understand that? But he decided to just shrug off the comment. If she didn't want to accept his protection that was fine. He would do it regardless. The guard was a much more enjoyable guest to talk to anyways.

“It is! Our pride always has something interesting happening. All our ranks spend a lot of time training, making sure they are at their peek.” He puffed his chest proudly as he talked about his pride. The thought of living anywhere else was ridiculous. His pride was as prefect as it could be.

As they walked, he did his best to ignore the princess' growls and pouts. When they arrived at the den, he quickly bowed to the princess. “Have a good rest princess.” He said, watching her leave and giving a nod to the lion.

He hoped that he could impress her at dinner, he thought before letting out a sigh.

Chi Sohma
All done! Would you like to start the next rp or do you want me to?

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games