[PRP] All the Green (Elekea x Orrin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:18 pm
User Image

Orrin moved slowly through the bushes, hiding in amongst all the green leaves. The male rarely walked out in the open, he preferred to stay in the shrubs, moving unseen and watching those around him. His green pelt usually blended into the greenery around him quite well, and in fact he never had been called out for being in the bushes spying so he assumed no one had ever seen him.

Today had been a pretty quite day no one had really been around the area he had been in. He half considered coming out into the open, perhaps someone else was in the area hiding and when they saw him they would come out and say hello. As much as Orrin preferred to be hidden and spy he did get lonely sometimes and contact with another living soul was occasionally nice.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:54 pm
nessiaing

Elekea was a very leisurely lioness, who was never in a hurry to get anywhere. She was very used to other lions not seeing her, as she tended to stay in green and tree heavy areas so she blended in effortlessly. She did not have any troubles with bullies or lions trying to move in on her turf, so she had adopted a very calm and peaceful attitude about things.

Life was there to enjoy, and she aimed to do just that. Why hurry through it?

She was surprised to spot a lion hiding in the bushes nearby her den. Not because she was expecting to be left alone, at least not this time. She was more surprised by the fact that she almost had not seen him. Usually she was the one being missed, not the other way around, so she smirked curiously at that and padded toward him.

"Hello there, stranger," she said smoothly, her voice low and moving slowly over her words, her head tilted slightly to the side as she looked him over. "Are you hiding from someone? Not me, I hope."

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:43 pm
The green lion jumped almost out of his skin. He wasn't use to sharing his bushes with anyone. He turned to see a beautifuly coloured green lioness standing right beside him. He smiled immediately upon seeing her, her coat was even better than his.

"You are beautiful" he blurted out. Most may have been embarrassed by such an out burst but not Orrin. Orrin loved green and blending in and her coat was even better than his for blending into the bushes she had browns too which helped her blend into the less lush areas.

"My name is Orrin." he told her taking a seat in the bushes. He couldn't stop eyeing her coat.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:28 am
nessiaing

Elekea was not expecting to scare the poor guy so badly with her, biting her teeth tightly together to keep from laughing at the reaction. Poor thing was clearly on edge, and she was not there to make it worse for him. She wondered if he was running from someone, or hiding due to something serious, but she had not really considered that before approaching.

His follow response made her eyes widen, and she chuckled almost bashfully, though she was not a shy type.

"Am I? Well that's nice to know. Do you greet everyone like that?"

She tilted her head at him, looking him over and deciding that he was not hard on the eyes, either. The green of his coat was subtle and she liked the softness of the color. Plus, anyone that lead with a compliment was alright in her book.

"My name is Elekea. It's very nice to meet you, Orrin. Though I hope you don't plan on taking my coat from me or something, the way you're looking at me." What if he turned out to be a crazy lion that collected pelts or something? Wait, why would she think that? Sometimes her imagination got the better of her. She hoped.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:35 pm
Orrin was thankful that the female seemed very nice. "No I can't say that I greet everyone that way only those who are good looking." he told her with a flirtatious grin. It was a little uncomfortable for him he wasn't really a flirt but she was so pretty so he was trying his best.

"And yes yes you really are beautiful." he told her bowing his head slightly to hide any sort of blush that might be tinting his cheeks.

"No I would never steal your coat, what a morbid thought." Orrin couldn't imagine skinning anything much less a lion that he found attractive. What strange things this female must have encountered in her life for her to assume that might happen.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Elekea, do you live in this area?" Orrin hadn't been in the area long but it seemed like a perfectly nice area.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:21 am
nessiaing

Elekea watched him, swishing her tail behind her thoughtfully. He was a very nice lion, both in appearance and attitude, and really, that was all she needed in a companion. She was not exactly a stuck up or aloof sort, not really. Just because her fur allowed her to blend in to things did not necessarily mean she wanted to be alone all the time.

Definitely not all the time.

"Well, I appreciate your compliment, sir. That's very nice of you. Sorry about the... morbid... thing. Sometimes I think being alone all the time out here makes my mind run a little too far ahead of me. Too much time thinking, not much time having fun or talking, or normal things like that."

She heaved a profound, put upon sigh that was mostly theatric, as her eyes were smiling as she watched him. She moved closer to him, keenly interested.

"I live where ever I end up, for the most part. What about you? Are you a wanderer, too?"

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:05 am
The green male was overly pleased with the fact that the family was willing to hang out and talk to him. Most found him strange, what with his always hiding in bushes and spying on others. The female seemed very very kind, for a moment Orrin wondered what the hell she saw in him.

"I go where ever there are bushes." Orrin told her with a kind nod. "I don't like being out in the open where I am so easily seen. Plus if you are in the bushes you get to watch others." he told her. He hoped that she didn't think he was weird for his spying ways, sometimes others didn't like it so much when they found out that he spied as a way of life. He didn't really ever do anything with the information or what he saw but instead just took it all in.

"I've been on my own for a little while now. Its nice to see someone else, especially someone so green, I like green." Orrin's mild obsession with the color green was somewhat embarrassing, he often got so caught up in the color that he forgot everything else.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:10 am
nessiaing
Sorry I missed this! Not sure how I did ;-;

Elekea saw someone that was very much like herself, and who had given her compliments and made her feel noticed, for once, despite her general efforts to go completely invisible. She smiled at him and thought he was a very nice lion, and definitely wanted to spend some quality time with him.

"I don't much like open spaces, either. You and I are a lot alike, I think. That's good! You'll be good company."

She chuckled and decided she could be at ease with him, and maybe even a little flirty. Where was the harm in letting someone else get close for a little while, considering how often she went all alone? And it was not very often she found someone so agreeable. And handsome.

"I like green too, and you certainly are a lot of it. I bet we'd make some interesting shades of it, together," she chuckled as she spoke, teasing him with her forward word choices. She winked at him, though, to let him know she was just kidding. Mostly.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:46 am
Orrin was surprised by Elekea's forward words but they didn't upset him by any means. He was happy that she liked green too, because he was more or less nothing but green!

"Come on." he told her. "I will show you where I am living now. Its not far from here." Orrin didn't like staying in one spot for too long but he had found some where pretty awesome to call home for the last little while, deep in the bushes he had found a little cave, big enough for the two of them, but so hidden that no one would ever find it.

He hoped that she would follow him so he turned only glancing over his shoulder once to see if she would follow.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:26 am
nessiaing
fin from me, I think!

Elekea watched him, smiling at the way this encounter was ending up. She was glad to have met a handsome fellow like him, and it was interesting, being able to interact with someone else for a while, at least. How long they would keep company, she was not sure.

Hopefully for a little while, at the very least.

She was all too happy to follow him to his den, where ever it was.

And maybe they would just enjoy themselves for a little while, getting to know each other better. Who knew? All she really knew about him was he had a very nice pelt, and he was friendly. Kind of the only things she really cared about, but it would pass the time to get to know him more.

See just how friendly he was.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out