Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Getting To Know You
Totally Awesome Randomness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 pm
We all have at least a couple of really random facts about us. What's one of your's?

I have a few that make people pause, but one of them is that I'm a Chinese Lion Dancer (no, not "line", lion, as in "rawr"). I've danced since college, so we're going on seven years now. I'm trained in all positions, but primarily dance head. Due to politics in the team, I had to quit and am still looking for a new team. Hopefully I'll find one, soon! It's lonely dancing by yourself!

I'm the head in this picture.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:30 pm
sweet, that is pretty cool xin, a random fact about me would be I can't swim, not much interesting things about me  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Keikke

The Committee Staff Camper

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:53 pm
I use to be able to sound like Pinocchio, but it kind of evolved to Mickey Mouse.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:17 am
Random fact about me? I have three balls. emotion_awesome

.... a baseball from little leagues, a basketball from junior varsity, and a golf ball I found while swimming with neighborhood friends when I was in my early teens.  

Anonu

Nimble Giver

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:50 am
I'm a pretty random person..
A random fact about me, is that, I'm a Black Belt in Shotokan Karate with a mix of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I also take Kick-boxing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:25 pm
Starz-N-Madness
A random fact about me, is that, I'm a Black Belt in Shotokan Karate with a mix of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I also take Kick-boxing.

Spar with me! biggrin
My grandfather taught me Judo, Kung fu and Aikido. I also took a class in Tae Kwon Do.  

Anonu

Nimble Giver

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:09 pm
Alexandre of Tulgey
Starz-N-Madness

Spar with me! biggrin
My grandfather taught me Judo, Kung fu and Aikido. I also took a class in Tae Kwon Do.

HAHA, ya I should! =P
That's amazing! Did you enjoy it and continue with Tae Kwon Do?
P.S. I checked out your profile- you have awesome taste in music!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:16 pm
Starz-N-Madness
Alexandre of Tulgey
Starz-N-Madness

Spar with me! biggrin

HAHA, ya I should! =P

Yes I promised my gf I'd make a playlist that both me and her enjoy so I came up with that one. ^^
I quit right before my black belt because my parents couldn't afford to keep making payments for the class at the time. Now I can't start back up again because of dental bills and work getting in the way, but it was fun while it lasted.  

Anonu

Nimble Giver

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:23 pm
Alexandre of Tulgey
Starz-N-Madness
Alexandre of Tulgey
Starz-N-Madness

Spar with me! biggrin

HAHA, ya I should! =P

Yes I promised my gf I'd make a playlist that both me and her enjoy so I came up with that one. ^^
I quit right before my black belt because my parents couldn't afford to keep making payments for the class at the time. Now I can't start back up again because of dental bills and work getting in the way, but it was fun while it lasted.

Aww, that's really cute! Then you both have great taste!
I'm sorry to hear that you had to quit, but hopefully someday you can start up again some day!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:36 am
Here's your random fact of the day: Minnows have teeth in their throats.  

xinitia

Crew

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:06 pm
Random fact about me? I can sing pretty high. Like, if anyone's ever seen Phantom of the Opera here, I can hit all of Christine's notes, except for the very last one when she's entering the Phantom's lair. Working on it though vuv  
Getting To Know You

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games