A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
♡ Hiro's Journal ♡

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you come along on this journey with me?
  Yes
  No
  Passing through~
View Results

comickit

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:02 pm

gaia_angelleft Journal Entry #001 gaia_angelright
gaia_star mood: optimistic
gaia_star song: nu disco|| virtual riot - sugar rush (centurion remix)
gaia_star start of a new life! gaia_star
emotion_bigheart
Today I will start a new change in my life. I'm going to remove all negative emotions, toxic friendships, and simply focus on the positive energy around me! I know it won't be easy but I can't wait to see what the future holds for me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:51 pm
Journal Entry #002
Today I feel tired. I walked over 4 miles (in like 3 hours) just to get to the bus stop (I life work at 4:25pm and made it to the stop at 6:50pm **I MISSED THE BUS AND HAD TO WAIT UNTIL 7:55pm TO GET HOME UGH**) the best thing about this is that I thought my debit card had cash in it and for some reason it was declined even when I had put money in earlier that day!!! Well I went to buy Subway and the nice lady who worked there offered to pay for my purchase. I'll be paying her back tomorrow! For now I shall finish up my makretplace listings and go to sleep. Good night heart  

comickit

Phantom

comickit

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:36 pm
Journal Entry #003
I can't stop daydreaming of him. Boo hoo crying Plus I have some ideas about this story. Not really a story but scenes that play out in my head. Inspiration is everywhere and I love it. I can feel it all around me and its nice. I'll be hitting the gym tomorrow so I'm getting some workout music ready! emotion_c8  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games