Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Lapin A La Cocotte (Sacha and Callie) [FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:41 pm
Moving in over a weekend had been a great idea, and having someone else unpack his things an even better one. His kitchen had not been in perfect order, but he had managed to get things where he wanted them after a late night, and thanks to the food his Mother had sent along he had not needed to cook before he could go get ingredients.

Most ingredients had come with him in the move, but there was always the need for fresh produce and meat. It would be a hike to go into town every day for ingredients, but on the other hand it would be more than enough exercise and he wouldn't have to worry about wasting any time in the gym. And there was always the possibility that with enough money he could get his groceries delivered instead, though he could already hear his mother admonishing him for not choosing his own ingredients to make sure he got the cream of the crop. No, walks into town it would have to be.

Then, out of the corner of his eye he saw a bit of fur and a flash of movement, and a small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth.

Or he could just find his ingredients on campus. Hunting wasn't his strong point, but he could make a delicious stew with some of the ingredients he already had if he managed to capture his protein. "You're a nice looking rabbit," he mostly muttered to himself. "Large enough I'd almost wonder if you were someone's pet, but I don't see anyone else around, do you? Now then, just stay still, stay still."

His voice he kept low and even, creeping ever closer to the rabbit and hoping it wouldn't move. Mostly since he really had no clue as to how hunting really worked.

ATh e a r t

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:15 pm
Callista had hidden in a bush after her classes. She spent some time studying for them, but for the most part, they were not difficult for her and she was well enough bored. Sadly, she still hadn't done what she had come to the school to do -- to make friends. Callie had met... Kinda met? One so far, but the meet ups didn't really happen... Seemed more like an acquaintance more than a friend.

She had been a sleep for about an hour when she let out a sigh and her eyes slowly fluttered open. Callie stood up and stretched her limbs, ready to hop over to where she had hidden her umbrella. When she had fallen asleep, it had been quiet, but as she headed for the bush, Callie heard something. Someone was talking to her?

Looking around, she noticed a rather short someone... Wielding a knife? Coming closer to her?!

Callie quickly hopped towards the grove that hid her umbrella. As she hopped in the opposite direction, she let out a small scream. "What do you think you're doing?!" She didn't stop moving until she was behind the tree with her umbrella, unsure of if the knife-wielder knew the sound came from her.

ramenli

ATh e a r t

Romantic Lunatic

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:57 pm
The rabbit must have sensed him, because the next thing he knew it was hopping away from him. Sacha let out a huff but knew not all was lost. Yet. There was still a chance that he could capture it, and it might even taste better if he was the one to catch it.

The scream was confusing, especially as it seemed to come from the rabbit, and minipets couldn't scream like that. But it wasn't enough to completely deter him.

Not even the fact that it had apparently sought out a hiding place would deter him. "An umbrella can't protect you," he stated quietly, and then he lunged, hoping against hope that he wouldn't end up with nasty stains all over his apron.

ATh e a r t
phone tag!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:21 pm
Callista's heart was pounding as she reached her umbrella. He had continued chasing her and she knocked into her umbrella, causing it to topple over into a bush. "Well, that got dirty..." She still managed to frown to herself.

The knife-wielder was a lot closer now and ready to lunge. Did he not notice her scream out?! She had not fought often, if at all, and now there's a crazy kid trying to kill her? At least her umbrella was nearby and she knew that would at least protect her a little bit.

Luckily for her, Callista was near enough to her umbrella to transform and use the metal part of her umbrella to fend off the lunge. The kid's attack would have killed her if she had still been in her rabbit form. "Did you not hear me the first time? What do you think you're doing?!"

It was strange. She thought that schools like this would be used to having students that were able to transform into animals. The first time was okay... This time a knife wielding... demon? Callie couldn't help but glare at him.

"And now my umbrella is most likely damaged," she told him with a frown.

ramenli

ATh e a r t

Romantic Lunatic

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:10 pm
The umbrella barely caught him, but in the confusion and chaos Sacha didn't even try to do anything about it, instead face-planting into the grass utterly gracelessly. Spluttering he sat up, clawing at his mouth as if the taste of grass and dirt offended him.

It did.

"You're not a minipet," he pointed out rather uselessly, but he was still trying to come to terms with the idea. He had just attacked a random person (his mother's voice in his head coolly suggested potential customer) and had been about to eat them. Now, he had heard the theories that Fear from actual Halloween citizens was much richer than that of minipets, but he wasn't actually trying to test that theory. "I didn't know it was you yelling," he said, staring at her and trying to take it all in. It was easy enough to tell it was her, she had the ears to connect her to the fluffy and tender looking creature he'd been chasing. "Sorry about that I guess. But I mean, really, what were you doing just roaming around as a rabbit? Don't you think that's a little dangerous? Anyone could have made the same mistake."

Annoyance rising the more he thought about it (this definitely wasn't all his fault) he reached into his pocket and pulled out a lollipop. He unwrapped it and popped it in, staring at her all the while.

ATh e a r t

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:00 pm
Callie couldn't help but crack a smile as she saw the boy had fallen on the ground. She thought it was well deserved. There was a bit of guilt, but at the same time... Why attack a rabbit?! Callie would protect all rabbits if she could. Then again... She could barely protect herself.

"Veggies are good for you, yah know?" Callie said as the boy spit up some of the grass. "I mean, grass isn't particularly tasty, but it's good to nibble on when you're hungry!"

She blinked at him with her wide eyes. "No... I'm not a mini pet... Even if I was, a rabbit here could very much be someone's mini pet." Callie wasn't sure if she was just being overly defensive since she had her own rabbit mini pets back in her dorm room. What if it was one of her little ones that got loose and was attacked.

"I thought people were more considerate here of animals. I've been mistaken once before, but not... someone trying to kill me..." Callie bit her lip. She was definitely more comfortable being a rabbit than in her human form, but was that something to admit to someone she just met? "Plus, why are you hunting anyways? Is the cafeteria food not good enough?"

ramenli

ATh e a r t

Romantic Lunatic

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:27 pm
Perhaps she did have a point with the whole "they could be a mini pet" nonsense, but Sacha still wasn't ready to admit that he was completely in the wrong. "They could wear a collar," he pointed out, looking down to not only avoid her gaze but to take stock of his apron and chef's jacket, flicking off bits of grass and trying to brush some of the dirt off of himself. "And obviously attacking you was a...misunderstanding. Besides, it sounds like this isn't your first time this has happened." Just a little bit softer (but really not by much) he added "that's a little bit suspicious."

No matter what else happened though, what she said next erased all of it from his mind as he gasped in horror, clutching at his chest with one hand as he shrieked. "Creepateria food?!" The very idea gave him shivers of Fear up his back, and goosebumps raised on his arms. "Why the Jack would I eat creepateria food? I'm not that sort of boil!" A little bit quieter he kept talking, this time his voice utterly earnest. "Do you really think a person like me would eat such food? If you can even call it that?" Then, his tone changed just once more, to pity, and he gave her a look to match. "Have you ever eaten at an actual restaurant?"

One never knew if someone was so unfortunate that they didn't even know what they were missing.

ATh e a r t

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:54 am
She thought about his statement but couldn't really give him an answer. It depended more on... If the owner wanted to give them a collar. The only think Callie did was distinguish hers from others with accessories; it was just cuter that way and collars just seemed... Uncomfortable.

"Does that mean you think I should wear a collar in my animal form to not be hunted?" She frowned just slightly. "I don't even feel comfortable putting one of those on a mini, let alone myself." Callie paused and then smiled. "Maybe you should try one first and then if it's comfortable, I'll wear one."

"Gladly, this was my first time being attacked. I'm not much of a fighter..." At least, not yet.

Callie was surprised as his reaction about the food. It was just food to her anyways. "Of course I've been to a restaurant, but school food is school food. I wouldn't want to constantly spend at a restaurant anyways."

"I don't really know how to cook, so... The cafeteria food is what I have." She shrugged.

ramenli

ATh e a r t

Romantic Lunatic

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:44 am
Her logic was, well, it was sound. Not that he would ever admit it, no more than he'd ever wear a collar that wasn't part of some costume. "Just don't blame me if someone else tries to hunt you," he said with scowl. "And I'll try not to attack any bunnies that I think are you. Deal?"

"School food is almost worthless," he declared, a clear look of distaste evident. "There is a reason why restaurant's charge, they have decent food and use decent ingredients. You pay for what you get. Look, it's clear you don't know better about food at least, and I guess I maybe disrupted your day. How about you let me cook for you to show you how things are supposed to be and we just forget all of this? I promise rabbit won't be on the menu."

Ath e a r t

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:56 am
"No," she shook her head. "I wouldn't blame you. You're not responsible for another's actions. We have a deal!"

Callie put out her hand for a shake on the deal. That was the norm, wasn't it?

"I'd love to learn to cook from you, even something simple, if you'd have it." She said with a smile. "I prefer meat-less dishes... Especially something with carrots, but I'd be up for trying anything!"

ramenli

ATh e a r t

Romantic Lunatic

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:55 pm
He took her hand and shook it, mind already whirring with possibilities as she gave him some parameters. This sounded like an easy to please customer. Perfect.

Ath e a r t

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff