Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ Anime Reviews
Toradora!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pretty_donut

Hilarious Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:49 pm
Has anyone seen Toradora? It basically falls under the category of Furuba (Fruits Basket) and OHSHC with it's multiple main characters and love triangles. I thought it was pretty good until you get to episode 20-23 because it's really just restating already known information. But you should hold out to the end because it escalates very quickly in 25 & 26. It even has five minute episodes called Toradora! SOS. They're okay. Overall it was interesting. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:02 pm
a_real _demon_chick_
Has anyone seen Toradora? It basically falls under the category of Furuba (Fruits Basket) and OHSHC with it's multiple main characters and love triangles. I thought it was pretty good until you get to episode 20-23 because it's really just restating already known information. But you should hold out to the end because it escalates very quickly in 25 & 26. It even has five minute episodes called Toradora! SOS. They're okay. Overall it was interesting. blaugh

Another important thing, on the last episode, do not skip the credits. Watch the whole episode or you will feel ripped off.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

pretty_donut

Hilarious Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:14 pm
Zero the Crimson
a_real _demon_chick_

Another important thing, on the last episode, do not skip the credits. Watch the whole episode or you will feel ripped off.

You are definitely right >///<  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:56 am
Hooboy... Um, no disrespect intended, but I just posted my own review of the series. Sorry, I wasn't expecting someone to post something about it right before I could.  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:27 pm
a_real _demon_chick_
Zero the Crimson
a_real _demon_chick_

You are definitely right >///<

I figured that out the hard way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:15 pm
gaia_angelleft I watched it on recommendation from a friend and I loved it!! Kept me watching the whole way through!!! gaia_angelright

Kaitou_Butterfly

Lonely Hunter

☆ Anime Reviews

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces