Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Way of the Wicked - An EVIL Pathfinder RPG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:28 am
Character Name: Feoric Towns
HP: 8
AC: 15
Current Location: Alone

Well this was a happy surprise. If any place would have keys or a map this would be it. Glancing around the walls to see anything placed within a frame or so. Then walking over to the desk. Looking in drawers and over the table. What would the paper tell him. Any form of weapon lying around would also be good to pick up and give to the others. Anything about a Hesterfield or a Gregor would also be very good to find when looking through here.

...D
D....D(B)
FD....D(M)

Skill usage:Search

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:37 pm
Character Name: malphas bermitrius
Hp: 11/11
AC: 11
Gold: none
Current Location:

Malphas tries to cautiously headed down the cell floor towards any possible door or staircase that might led to freedom in from his living hell. He smiles at Grumblejack and the wizard,"Thank you, lord Asmodeous for this glorious freedom of this massive man and presenting me with this wonderful companion of a spellcaster along with this hulking man" as he mutters a soft prayer.  

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:00 am
Current Location: Joining the group

Bingo. This would truly be helpful in getting out of here. It was easy to see where he was and how to get out now. The night shift was still either outside or in a that other room to the right. So now he'd go back and see how the others where doing. Leaving the same way he came out and heading towards the group. Since he'd kept track on the guards there was no one to be between him and his group. Also they where coming towards him. As he entered the room he just looked at them, spotting them as if they where the only people on a flat field with no tall grass. "Are you guys trying to get caught? Now lucky for you guys right now, there ain't any guards close. And...Who's that?"

Skill usage:Perception roll just before this post

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:03 pm
Dokuro Togiretogire
[

Current Location: Room 16 with the group

Malphas blinks and stares blankly at Feoric as he listens to the man calmly, before asking calmly,"If I am correct to assume you are referring to the massive man behind us... that would be Grumblejack. A fellow inmate that is willing to help us in exchange for have gotten him out of his cell..." as he watches Feoric.  

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:10 am

Character Name: Ingvar Tarrasque
AC: 12
Current Location: With the Group

With a great sigh of relief, the wizard notes that their conniving friend has not abandoned them as they exited the lower levels of the dungeon. Feoric's tone however was not pleasant however and the old man sneered a bit as he sized him up.

"We could not remain down there any longer. If the guards return to find us unshackled, we may as well sign our own death warrants. It's been some time since you left and we need to keep moving. Our egress has become even more pressing, as my magic that is keeping Grumblejack here a manageable size is going to wear off in another hour, at which point, we will have no choice but to fight our way through a dozen guards."

Ingvar paused for a moment, looking at the parchment in the thief's hands.

"Is... Is that a map?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:30 am
Current Location: Joining the group

So they had a miniture ogre on the loose. That was great and would be usefull to use as a pawn in order to sneak out. Which meant to have all the guards look upo the besta nd have they sneak out at the same time. That was something Feoric was okay with. He'd live on and will be free and the Ogre, well the being might survive. The mage told him of a grim picture but also a fair note. "Aye, this be a map." With no further wait he handed the wise man the parchment and stood by to explain what he'd see. "I've tried to enter all doors and entered some. There was a few locks to hard for me and I've found no keys. Yet in the first room to the left is where I found the map and a snooring door. If we could stop the snooring on the other side without any alarm there is a high chance for keys. Yet that involved a risk so I have done nothing of that sort, specially not on my own."  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:22 am

Malphas watched as a map was passed between the wizard and Feoric before he calmly piqued in his own opinion,"We have one of two options go throw the front gate or try finding another escape route out of her..." as he blinks turning to Ingvar.

He asks him curiously,"What did you give our rather large friend here earlier before letting him out of his cell?" as he rubbed the back of his neck. He continues by asking,"Would the guards possible have something that might still be of use to incapacitate the other guards.... as we have no weapons at all..." as he motioned his hands between the group.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:17 am
Character Name: Ingvar Tarrasque
AC: 12
Current Location: With the Group

As the wizard examined the map, he furrowed his brow and ran his finger across the surface of the parchment.

"I merely gave him the healing potion from the veil before casting my spell upon him,"
he said as he continued his scan, "I believe you are correct, my friend. The only true exit from here appears to be the front gate, if we were to try and jump from a parapet on the walls, we'd likely be dashed upon the rocks below... or, failing that, drown before reaching the safety of the shore."

The aged man sighed as he returned to studying the map but exclaimed quietly as he made a discovery.

"Here! There's a hand-written lexicon in the map off to the side. It appears the room to the lower left of the main hall is the Sergeant's Office and his quarters are directly next to it. If you can get in there, you might find his keys if he is asleep. From there, you may be able to unlock the storeroom, which is also accessible from his Office. With any luck, it may also unlock the armory as well, the one that is located in the northwest portion of the main hall."

He returned to the map before looking to his other three companions.

"The rest of us will try to work our way to the courtyard and find a suitable place to hold up until you return. I may take Grumblejack and Malphas here to climb the Warden's tower in the southwest corner of the wall if the opportunity presents itself. Is this acceptable?"

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:49 am

Malphas grins as he hears Ingvar's words about the map and location of certain rooms. He rubs his hands softly together as he grins darkly,"You get me a weapon and I am more than willing to help you find this Warden or explore this location" as he calmly states,"Since neither Grumblejack or I are that well-versed in stealth..." as he watches the group calmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:44 am
Current Location: Leaving the group

Feoric saw the logic behind it. They would work their way out of here and he would sneak on. Great and scary at the same time. "Heads up on that there are two guards outside enjoying the view. Exactly where they strand I don't know since I've only been tot he area ahead but at least you are aware. Also there are more guards in some of the room so don't talk loud as you walk." With that, Feroic left them again and walked into the sergeants office and got ready to see if he could get into the sleeping chamber. First of he tested the door and if it was opened. Hopefully no one would hear this. If the door would be open he would enter the room as well.

Skill: Stealth

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:22 am
Feoric enters the Sergeant's Quarters only to hear the same tormentor from before, the man who had branded them all, Tomas Blackerly, snoring somewhat contentedly in his bed at the far end of the room. The Sergeant at Arms has kept himself in his suit of chainmail and all of his equipment on his person, whether this was intentional or not is unclear. The room is sparsely decorated, aside from the bed, there is an empty small round table in the center as well as a wardrobe pressed against the wall.

Feoric notices the glint of something shiny beneath the man's bed only for a moment.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:34 pm
Current Location: Leaving the group

Since there wasn't much to go one but that little thing under the bed that he'd seen. Slowly working himself over to the bed and gently going down onto the floor to get a closer look what was under it. Going in from the foot end to avoid an arm falling down upon him or so. This wasn't the first time that he'd been in a room with someone asleep in it.

Skill:

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out