Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Just Browsing (Borr & Nergui) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:05 pm
She dipped her chin in a grateful nod, smiling up at him. "It's made me stronger. Myself and those that endured it with me." A humbling experience that had led to anger and eventually action. It was because of the reserve they now had the tower.

If she had any opinion about the books he'd selected it didn't show on her face. She retained that serene smile as he gathered them up before his attention returned to her in full. Then she grinned, nodding. "Yes. Already it has com a long ways, but I know it can so much more."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:53 am
"May I ask you though.." Borr's eyes slid around the near-empty library and then deciding it was safe he leaned to speak low to Nergui. "Your opinion on our current leadership?"

He was uneasy about their lord Death and Medea. It was all a bit shocking to come back to and while he wasn't yet comfortable going to the temple, he felt secure enough to ask a priestess. It was natural to ask them for guidance.

beejoux

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:05 pm
She lofted a silver brow at him as he leaned in, voice lowering, to ask a quiet question, and the curiosity in her features melted into peace. "Our lady Medea has lead us from nothing back back into something approaching our former glory." The mare spoke of the head priestess with obvious fondness and admiration. "She protects us, she provides, she wants only our prosperity."

Stepping in closer herself, Nergui would lower her own voice in turn. "She saved us from desolation. Charon, steward Death had left in charge of the clans, had sought to make peace with the humans, to cease our harvesting of fear. It would have meant the end of us all. Medea prevented that."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:30 pm
Her admiration was clear and he was influenced by it. Perhaps he was easily led, or perhaps she was the first to give him their honest opinion. Most he'd met were new and still reeling from new leadership and a new home.

"Thank you.." He took one of her hands unprompted, held it in his larger one and squeezed gently. He was warm and rough. "Many don't know the truth or will not share it. I'm appreciative to hear it from someone who has endured all of this." He released her then and bowed his head a bit, "I'm reassured."

beejoux

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:46 pm
As best she could she returned that gentle squeeze, her free hand cupping over his much larger one as she smiled up at him serenely. "I am glad I could in any way put your mind at ease." That was her goal, looking out for the horsemen that were returning to them from their scattered reaches. There was so much they had missed, that they didn't know.

"If ever you are in need of information or guidance, please do not hesitate to seek me out. I am more than happy to lend any assistance I can."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:29 am
"Thank you." Borr released a breath of relief. It seemed the large stallion was rather devout. His source of guidance had always been his wife and her absence left him a bit lost in terms of purpose.

"Where could I find an assignment?" He squeezed the priestess' hand once before releasing her. "I'd like to start harvesting for the clan soon.." He'd yet to instructed on missions, task or gathering of any kind. Perhaps it was a gap in leadership, or perhaps he was supposed to be taking his own intiative and slacking.

He wasn't sure!

beejoux

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:25 pm
It meant a lot to Nergui that she could in some way bring the stallion comfort. She smiled beatifically up at him, and when he squeezed her hand she'd return that soft pressure before it was released.

"Mission tasks are delivered to those that maintain the portals to the human world." She had just been through this with Lala the previous month. "You can always pick up a task from them. There are many Hunter bases that are being observed that are in need of neutralizing."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:27 pm
Just the word 'hunter' made Borr's face harden. The kind curl of his lips seemed to straighten and his eyes seemed to sharpen under his heavy brows.

"Now that.. would be a pleasure." His deep voice took on a whole different tone, a depth of cold that didn't suit him. Hopefully his grudge wouldn't lead him into anything foolish.

beejoux

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:12 am
Nergui recognized the look on his face, it was onesies seen many times before; in herself, in her guardian, on the faces of every horseman that had walked away from from the destruction of the isles. It was a look of vengeance, malice, fury.

"We have lost much already to the hunters, do not let them take away more." It was said softly, a gentle warning to proceed with caution. "It is time we did the taking."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:20 am
"We will." He nodded, softening now at her cautionary encouragement.

Borr readjusted his books and the hardened features finally seemed to slip away with a thought. "Thank you for speaking with me. If you need any ale.. or perhaps a song." He smiled, near-shy when it came to his music.

"I'll be in my quarters. If the door is open, all are welcome."

beejoux

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:36 am
"I will remember that, and I'm sure you will see me soon." Another serene smile. "And likewise, seek mscout if ever you feel the need."

She dipped her head respectfully. "It has been a true pleasure meeting you, Borr."

iloveyoudie

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces