Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Mistaken Identity (Pelagion/Kamakura)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:37 am
It was after-school, leaving Kamakura bored, and indecisive as to how to spend his afternoon. He knew well enough he was able to roam and do as he pleased. His homework had already been done so that wasn't on the list or a concern of his at the time. Normally the nekomata would have just parked himself in his dorm room, or gone down at the library but a chance to explore the massive campus of Amityville couldn't hurt. He'd gotten lost several times since enrolling, so perhaps spending some time exploring would help.

As he had no classes to be too until the following day, he assumed his feline form forgoing using the uniform's cat-skull shaped pin. It was simply for convenience of travel, or at least that had been his intention when he set out earlier in the day. Keeping his humanoid shape constantly was a work in progress still. The split tailed cat-demon assumed most wouldn't pay him any real mind. It wasn't like he was going out of his way to socialize with, or approach any of fellow students' after-all. Fortunately he managed to avoid most any one, both alive or undead for that matter and considered himself lucky.

After darting across the campus, and poking around a bit to orientate himself to the layout Kama found himself a place under an old weathered tree to sit down. His tail twitched and flicked as he settled down with a yawn, taking the opportunity for a brief nap before heading back to the dorms to read.

DraconicFeline
so i heard you'd some like rp :>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:12 am
leon_a_darkangel
So I heard you might want rp with this dumbass

Pelagion was totally playing hooky. Totally. His parents had made sure all his classes were boogeyman related, and he was determined to not be one, so he tried his merry best to skip the classes that bored him. Which was, fortunately for his attendance record and in the interest of dodging the monsters who would want him to not be truant, only this class and one other.

In the meantime, he could enjoy doing whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted, in the intoxicating freedom of his youth. A shame he had no friends to share it with – so far, they had eluded him. At least he had an old tree to chill beneath and look as badass and surly as he could, despite being neither.

He grinned as he approached and was about to pose as insolently as possible against it when he saw the feline. He looked at it, blinked, and looked again. Minipets, even nekomata minipets, were not uncommon. Who didn't like cats? So, it wasn't unusual to see various small creatures meandering around. This one, though, had no collar, spell, or otherwise to tell him it was owned, and so...

Oh, poor thing, it must be lost... he thought, crouching down nearby to observe its cuteness. Well, criminal as he liked to pretend to be at times, he couldn't leave a poor, sweet little minipet all alone outside, could he? He would pick it up and take it to his dorm, where he could take care of it and find it a new home. Or just keep it, even... he was a sucker for cute things and, despite the slightly aloof look of the pet in front of him, Pelagion was certain that a cat was always cute, no matter what. He also knew that, if it was a feral mini, it was likely to run away from him if he woke it up. He only had the one chance, while it was sleeping...

So he did something incredibly stupid.

He picked it up. “Hello there, you cute little minipet!” he cooed, “Pelagion is going to find you a warmer bed, and some lovely fish-shaped fear, yes he is.”  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:59 pm
In his brief time of reprieve, Kama thought of his family and namely his siblings. Had his brother taken over his room as he'd promised the moment he was out the door to enroll in the academy? Had his sisters taken what he didn't pack with, and distributed it among themselves? He sincerely hoped not, or else he'd have to thrash them later when he visited.

Footsteps. He could hear them in his sleep, but he thought himself to be dreaming. Kamakura didn’t bother to look. Curling up into a tighter ball he tried to ignore the rustling sounds, he'd been here first. Whatever it was would just have to leave him alone, be it in dream or in the flesh. Kamakura had been nearly asleep in full, relaxed even when something seized hold of him.

The demon's eyes snapped open immediately as his ears laid back, crying out in surprise. He had to take a moment to focus, to register what in Jack's name had dared disturb him. The cat scowled at the male holding him, he did not know the stranger but could only guess he was likely a student like himself.

Was this really happening? Had he really heard him right? A minipet?! He was not a damn pet, not by a long shot. Kama would just have to educate him on the matter. "I'm not sure what you think you're doing..." He glared at him, wrinkling his nose in disdain.

He was even cooing at him making this whole moment in time that much worse for the nekomata. Kama was glad for the fact his blush would go unnoticed thanks to this form. There were miracles in the world after-all. Ugh, how embarrassing. He groaned in dismay, one of his front paws lashed out at he other claws at the ready as he swiped at him. "But you had best unhand me right this instant. Now!" he demanded squirming in the others grasp.

DraconicFeline.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:25 pm
leon_a_darkangel
Crap post razz

A talking minipet?! What were the odds?! Pelagion recoiled in surprise as it scratched him, “Hey, come on.” he said, holding the minipet out by the scruff and gently lowering it to the ground. No picking up, talking mini, okay. “I just wanted to help! I have fluffy feathers in my room, don't you want them?” he rubbed his new injuries, still convinced he was dealing with a really weird minipet.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:06 pm
Was he dense or something? Kamakura gave him a deadpan stare as he grasped him by the scruff and lowered him back onto the ground. The urge to run off was strong...but something about the look on the fools face made him sigh. He was reminded what the nightmare girl had said to him during the Carnival, about his attitude towards most situations. Maybe just this once he could tolerate what was otherwise a circus act all unto it's self.

"I'm not a mini!" He retorted with a hiss after some consideration, tipping his head back to look up at the other. "I'm a demon." Kamakura stood up on his hind legs to get a better look at the other.

Within seconds of his moving a bit closer he gave him another swat for good measures for the scruff grab. "Feathers are not going to sway me into being cuddled, even if they are soft. Or treats either, but I won't say no to them. Thanks." He assured him, shaking his head with a bemused chuckle finally looking less like he was about to maul the other with his ears perked up.

If he really didn't believe him even after this..Kama supposed he could always try shifting. If he had to that was. "Who are you suppose to be anyway?" He added after some consideration.

DraconicFeline.
lol its okay, poor guy derp. XD;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:58 pm
leon_a_darkangel
Ugh. *squeezes muse*

Ooo... kay. “Huh.” Pelagion said, raising an eyebrow. Well, this was Halloween and stranger things were everywhere, every day, but... weren't demons supposed to be bigger? And not absolutely adorable? “All right. I'll bite, what kind of demon?” he asked. Hey, there were a lot, and he never took to any sort of demonomicon or anything, despite the whole reaper-demon relationship he was supposed to cultivate.

“The name's Pelagion. Illusionist Reaper.” he said, “You want those feathers? I'll give 'em to you anyway.”  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:01 pm
Kamakura gave the other a considering look as he raised his eyebrow, if the reaper kept that up he'd be taking paw shots at his eyebrows at any rate. The nekomata gave the reaper a strange look before his tail flicked, the two tips moving independently of one another as a stray ball of fire floated just behind him as if it were some kind of demonstration.

"What kind of demon? A nekomata." He replied to the other. After listening to his name and classification the other Halloweener tilted his head. "I'm Kamakura Meigetsuki, a pleasure.." His voice trailed off, and while borderline sarcastic, he had to admit he'd never met a reaper in person. Sure there were plenty in the spooky town they all called home..but he supposed there was a first time for everything.

"...and yes. I do still want them." The demon quickly answered with a sheepish look. "I have mini pets who'd like them." He explained with a shrug.

Considering he was back on the ground, Kamakura decided now was as good a time as any to shapeshift. It came to him naturally, he didn't need the skullpin attached to his jacket, it was just easier. Closing his eyes for a brief moment, the felines form shifted shapes in a swirl of shadow-like flames. He assumed that of his more humanoid form, nearly as quickly as one could blink their eyes. Just as mysteriously, his clothes seemed to alter with him.

Kamakura crossed his arms over his chest, tail flicking behind him.

"There. Proof enough?" He added with a raise of his brows, and a hint of a toothy smirk forming on the demons face. While he hadn't been amused to be scooped up, he had to admit this case of mistaken identity was fairly ridiculous, even he had to admit.

Draconic Feline

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:26 pm
leon_a_darkangel

Oh, okay, a nekomata... that was a... well, it was probably some kind of cat demon with a split tail. That was pretty obvious. “Yeah.” he said, nodding. A pleasure. Sure. He wouldn't go that far, but hey, meeting the nekomata demon wasn't bad.

“Well, I'll have to go to my room for them – that's where I have them.” he explained, seemingly unphased by the transformation or by the confirmation that he had just picked up and cuddled a person. He was not ashamed, and if he felt like blaming someone, he would have blamed the Nekomata for being fluffy and cute. But Pelagion did not blame.

“So, what kind of minis, do you have?”  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:56 pm
Kamakura's brows raised as the other responded to him, momentarily contemplating making good on that promise to scorch the other, but he was so calm and friendly. It would have been a shame to roast him, especially when he directed the conversation to the topic of minis. For a moment the demon stared..almost to the point of being rude before he finally had what might have been arguably a smile at the corner of his lips starting.

"I have a vaisel, kismets, a few elnins and their's a winged bottlecat among others sometimes they like to come and go." He admitted, slowly lowering his arms from being tightly crossed to relaxed at his side. "I really enjoy minis. I just try not to keep to many on me at a time..It's best they stay in the closet and aren't neglected otherwise. I keep it to five, and make sure they get walked regularly." Kama added, raising a brow.

"What about you?" The catboil waited for the reaper to get walking, that is if he intended to actually show him wherever his dorm was.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:32 pm
leon_a_darkangel

Pelagion took his waiting as a yes and began walking towards the reaper dorms, taking the straightest possible route and ignoring the winding paths – paths were for people who followed the rules all the time. Pelagion wanted to get this guy his biscuits as soon as possible because kitties, in Pelagion's experience, were not patient animals and he figured this applied to cat demons, too. He nodded appreciatively, though he was focused on not stepping in the wrong place – the disadvantage of going off the path was that, in Halloween, you never knew what you'd step into. Not that the grounds weren't safe, no, but sometimes trees tried to trip you, or people tried to play-scare you... annoying things like that. Things Pelagion could totally deal with, but that were also so annoying. Meh. Still the faster route.

“Yeah – those are good minis to have.” he agreed. Elnins were fluffy, and the rest as well. Pelagion could relate. However... a bottlecat? What, he wondered, intrigued, was that? “And that's a good policy there. You make sure you give 'em all the attention and love they need that way.” he said. He really appreciated this demon's attitude, “I couldn't hoarde minis, you know? Not good for them. I like looking at them, though, and admiring them.” Which was... well... why he had picked up the nekomata in the first place. Pelagion was still not apologizing for his reasonable mistake. “But ya, I've got a few I keep out of the closet most of the time – not really so much with my firepacas – I've got four and they wouldn't be so happy in my room. I've got too much stuff in my room for that.” he held the door to the reaper dorm open for Kamakura, “I've got a few boafoxes – sweet little fluffy things, aren't they?” nice and warm, too – but wasn't that the point?

“Got two blooms – they kinda do their own thing... oh, yeah.” he gestured for Kamakura to follow him, “a Tangles – she's a beauty. And a Shion – though he comes and goes when he pleases...” Finally they were in his hallway.

Suddenly he stopped – he'd almost forgotten. He carefully rummaged in his coat, taking a small furball from an inner pocket. “And this little fella.” he said softly, holding it out – a not-fully-grown batling. He was smiling – actually smiling – as he looked at the little thing, “Not a super rare special mini, I know...” he let Kamakura look at the delicate little thing, “But I like her anyway.”  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:59 pm
Kamakura followed after the other as he lead him towards the reaper dorms. He'd never actually been this way, as he usually retreated to his dorm within the demon section once his day was finished, or classes were over. He wasn't about to snoop around in a section of dorms he didn't belong too. Hopping over a tangle of a trees roots he was careful not to trip. If anything were to jump out and try and scare him, or otherwise terrorize the demon wasn't afraid to toast the fool who tried. It would be the surprise to their trick. Although he usually reserved his magic for an actual dangerous situation, a prankster worth their weight would know better than to mess with a demon.

While he assumed whatever direction the reaper was taking him it was the quickest path possible given the nature of him going off the pathway and cutting across the lawn. His tail fur stood on end momentarily before his sneakers hit the grass and he trotted after the other, easily catching up with him despite their given height difference.

For every few steps the other took, he had to take a few more. At least the trip was met short when the reaper paused. "Boafoxes are nice yes. I have a treat, and a kitpin that's prone to setting things on fire...oh hello there." He'd been listening as the other rattled off he had most certainly but the tiny fluffy creature was so small. His cat-like eyes lit up with consideration, reaching out to gently caress the little bats cheek. "She's barely able to fly yet no? What's this ones name?" He asked with a soft click like noise in greeting, as he gave it another little scratch under the chin before withdrawing his hand. The cat demon smiled thoughtfully. "There's just so many varieties of mini's..its rather nice don't you think?" His ears rolled forward as they chatted outside the door, his impatience momentarily stifled by the appearance of the tiny bat creature. It didn't matter that it wasn't rare and impressive...he thought it was special in it's own way as is.

"After you find what it is we came this way for...do you want to trade student pins?" The nekomata offered, giving the reaper a curious look.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:50 am
leon_a_darkangel

The batling chirped curiously and investigated Kamakura with a few clicks of her own and beady little eyes.

“Her name's Amalese.” Pelagion said softly, grinning as she interacted with the nekomata, “And... yeah. Not flying yet, but she's flapping her little wings, so she's growing well.” his voice, normally bland, was suffused with pride. He tucked the small fluffball of a batling back into the little pocket in his coat. “Yeah.” he agreed, “They're like... uh...” he struggled for the words to describe how he felt about minis and settled for something vaguely descriptive. “a gift that keeps on giving.” he said. Well, it wasn't quite adequate, but... It'd do.

He went into his room – which was a mess, but had lots of furs apparently used liberally by his pets and there was space to do things like sleep or work (if he so chose). He dug out a box of fresh-looking Fear biscuits. If he had had a range or any sort of cooking equipment in the room, they might have been homemade... as it was, they looked noncommercial and possibly tasty... if not precisely appetizing-looking. “Here.” he said, handing it to Kamakura, “Take the whole thing if you want.” It was clear that he had plenty such boxes.

Amalese chirped, making herself comfortable again as Pelagion stared at Kamakura. He was offering to...? “Um.” he said, “I don't... have one?”  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items