Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Roleplay Group Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epicdragon55

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:25 am
If anyone out there is hoping to be in a group role play please let me know, I have about 7 plots in mind all of which in different categories but each time I post them I dont get a single reply to any of them so I ask what others may be interested in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:35 am
Well, if you're looking for a super in-depth one to join, I have an active EVIL Pathfinder RPG thread going, we're currently accepting and have 2 slots left.

But otherwise, I wish you good luck in your search. As a fellow creator, I understand how hard it can be to find folks.  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Epicdragon55

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:37 am
Tonash Drahow
Well, if you're looking for a super in-depth one to join, I have an active EVIL Pathfinder RPG thread going, we're currently accepting and have 2 slots left.

But otherwise, I wish you good luck in your search. As a fellow creator, I understand how hard it can be to find folks.

I did see that and I was interested in it but normally I prefer to play more "unpopular" races such as the lizardman/Dragonborn and things like that, I havent been comfortable playing elves and humans for some reason, I suppose because it what everyone else normally does and I prefer to play the more unplayed races.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:33 pm
Epicdragon55
Tonash Drahow

I did see that and I was interested in it but normally I prefer to play more "unpopular" races such as the lizardman/Dragonborn and things like that, I havent been comfortable playing elves and humans for some reason, I suppose because it what everyone else normally does and I prefer to play the more unplayed races.

Ironically I'm the exact opposite lol.

I prefer the core races typically (at least if I'm running the game), because it avoids that whole can of worms: "Why this creature is here" and "How does everyone react to them".

They just rarely seem to fit thematically, at least not without a large amount of effort on both player and GM sides.

I tell ya what though, if you do decide you'd like to play, you and I can discuss alternate racial options. I don't mind one person getting to be an oddity, but the whole group can't, otherwise it's not really an oddity anymore.  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces