[PRP] Learn to Flirt (Uri x Iesha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image

Uri was light on his feet he had been thinking a lot about babies lately. For a male his mind had been centred around cubs more than he was sure was typical for a male to think. Sighing the male moved and sat in the shade of some rocks. The sun was beating down hard on the pride today.

The male scanned the pride, hoping to find someone to chat with. Uri enjoyed the company of others most of the time. He spent a lot of time talking to his mom but for a lack of better way to put it... she was crazy, Uri wanted someone a little more with it today.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:30 pm
nessiaing

User Image

All Iesha thought about these days were cubs. Cubs, cubs, cubs!

It wasn't as if she wanted any of her own, but where the hell were the families? She needed someone to watch! What was a Cubsitter to do without cubs? Sit on rocks. She snorted and kicked at a rock, her flop of a mane falling over her eyes. Some pride this is.

The manic young lioness moved around with all the grace of a three legged elephant, and all of the "subtle" noises. When she spotted the male relaxing in the shade she didn't bother asking if she could sit with him; she just did.

"Hey big guy, what's shaking?" She wasn't much smaller than him, since she was on the bigger scale for a rogue. "You've got pretty sexy eyes for a sand snake. And what's up with that mane?" She gave him a slow once over and grinned. "You mated?"

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:42 pm
The large red lion was happy when the female came and sat with him. He recognized her from a duel that they had had a little while ago, though of course during the duel they didn't have much of a chance to talk. It would be nice now to learn a little more about her.

Although he was happy there he was overwhelmed by her questions all at once. Uri was a fairly solitary male aside from watching over his mom so he wasn't use to havin to talk about himself.

"Not much. Thank you. My mane what do you mean its just a mane? And No no mate." Uri went through her questions the best he could. His thank you was said with a hint of hesitation in his voice, he wasn't sure being called a sand snake was a compliment or not. When he said he had no mate he almost sounded bitter, he wanted a mate but everyone in the damn pride was related to him in some way it seemed... one day he would find someone.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:50 pm
nessiaing

Iesha rolled her eyes and nudged him with her paw. "It's called flirting, Uri. Jeez, you're as thick as stone." She laughed a little, then smiled. He really was too much. Too bad, too; he really would have been a nice time killer.

"Seriously, dude, you have got to learn when a gal is coming onto you. How else are you going to get your freak on?" Iesha shook her chest like the raunchy lass she was. "Come on, try it with me. 'Hey beautiful, come here often?'" After a moment she held a paw, and shook her head. "Nah, scratch that. You mind be able to work the innocent angle in this meat fest. With all of these muscle bound jerks a sweetie might be what some gal needs."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:08 pm
Uri just stared at Iesha wide eyed, he had known the female was colourful and full of personality when they had first met but he couldn't get over her now. He stifled a laugh when she suggested he give it a shot. Never in his life had the red male even attempted to flirt with anyone.

"I want to meet ladies though Iesha, you have to teach me!" he blurted out suddenly kind of frantic, "I want cubs and I need a lady to do that." he said stating the obvious. Thanking the gods that he was red the male turned his eyes to the female, his face would have been bright red regardless of his fur at this point, he could feel the heat rising in his blush.

"You will help right?" he asked her.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:15 pm
nessiaing

"Oh, I don't know if you can handle all of this." She waved over herself with a paw. "Though, I suppose if you want cubs bad enough, then I'll just have to help you, won't I?" Iesha had been entertaining the thought of leaving the pride for a little while now to see other interests, but cubs...well, she had a love for the little things. She would just have to help the big guy.

"I will help, but you have to promise me something." She held up one claw, "If you have any Huria cubs, no matter where I am, you send them to me and I'll take care of them when they leave here. Got it?"

She didn't like the thought of being tossed out for the wrong coloration, and it showed.

"First things first; show me your sexy face."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:27 pm
Uri smiled when Iesha agreed to help him. He didn't know what he would do without her help. Likely go his whole life without meeting a female or making cubs. Really Uri was less concerned about being in love and more worried about having cubs, life would not be complete without cubs.

His face dropped however when she told him that she would be leaving. "Leaving no you have to stay you have to take car of my cubs when they are born." he told the large female. Iesha was one of the only friends he had made in the pride, he didn't know what he would do without her, though hopefully she would teach him how to make more friends before she left.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:46 pm
nessiaing

Boys were hopeless without a strong woman around to smack them around. In a loving way, of course. Uri was like her brothers in a lot of ways; big, burly, without the drive to get him going without a pinch on the cheek.

"Sorry big guy, but I can't. Trust me, I want to see these cubs of yours, " partly because she wanted proof he had succeeded! "but my fate isn't here. Yours is, though, and it's gonna suck if you don't get laid." She poked him. "Look, are you gonna sit there and fuss over me like some old matron, or show me that sexy face of yours? You're worse than my mother." Not like that was a high par; her mother had fussed, yes, but only when she wasn't entertaining some male herself!

She shook out her fur and looked at him seriously in that moment, waiting for it.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:19 pm
Uri shook out his mane and took a deep breath... he could do this he told himself over and over again in his own head. Looking up at her he tried to think of something good to say but instead all that came out was

"How you doin'" he cringed a little after he said it... he was pretty sure he sounded like an absolute fool. He looked at her with is eyes big and hopeful he wanted to hear that he had done a good job. Though he suspected that she was about to burst out laughing at him, which he couldn't blame her and he knew that she did it with good intentions.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:29 pm
nessiaing

After a moment of slack jawed staring, Iesha snorted and fell onto her side laughing, just as he had feared. "Oh..Oh my Gods, Uri!" She sat up in a half laying position and couldn't keep the giggle out of her voice. "What the hell was that?"

Sitting back up, she brushed her floppy mane out of her eyes and took a deep breath to steady herself. "Okay, so that's a little too strong, yeah? You want something smooth. Like, when I look at you I see your eyes. They're bright, and that's where I started flirting. Find something striking about the girl, something no one would normally notice, or if you see that she's styled her mane different comment on that. Girls always like that."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:07 pm
Uri stifled his own laugh at her response. His attempt had been rather pitiful and lacking in inspiration. He listened to her criticisms and thought hard about what to say next, he was determined to get this right come hell or high water. He did note her compliment about

"I love your main Iesha, the way it swipes over your eyes adds so much mystery to your face." he said. This time he thought he had nailed it. Iesha did have a great man after all, way different than what Uri was use to seeing. He smiled at her trying to keep his cool, it was a crooked smile one side rising higher than the other.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:26 am
nessiaing

Iesha batted her eyes, giving him a little saucy smile. "That's too kind of you to notice, Uri." It was unexpected for him to slide into the role, but he wasn't flopping around like a fish out of water anymore. Not yet a full fledged swimmer, but close.

"That was good, but it needs work. You're on the right path though. I think there may just be hope for you yet!" She nodded. "And you should keep that smile more often. It's very alluring." And it was. She was certainly being pulled in, though not for the reasons he was seeking. Uri was a mate and family kind of guy; she was a fling kind of girl. Good friends, bad combo.

"Here, now try this..."

And so she started in on her flirtation techniques, attempting for all the world to tweak them so he could grasp the concepts. Maybe some day they would meet again, and he would surprise her with how suave he was.

Only time could tell.

(Fin)

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out