[PRP] Coming Out (Mystral x Velsi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:35 am
User Image

Mystral was just beginning to come out of her den more and more. The lioness was just barely an adolescent and she knew that he had to get out of the den that she shared with her mom and siblings. She was uneasy to say the least though. She had heard the stories of how her mother's presence had cursed the pride to never ending snow and Mystral knew that he pelt look much like her mothers. Mystral looked down at her pelt, they were colours she should be proud of icy blue with winter white, but yet she hid.

Today her brothers had been driving her batty so she came from the dens and made her way slowly down towards the area that the majority of the pride lived in. She kept her distance though looking down at the pride smiling when she saw others having a good time. One day she would join them but the young princess just wasn't ready yet.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:51 am
nessiaing
User Image

Velsi wasn't the naive little girl that had left her parents care on a whim, nor was she the aggressor that had first taken residence within the frozen pride. She had mellowed somewhat under the influences of one lion in particular. It was a charming state of affairs, and maybe she had a crush on him, just maybe, but it wouldn't pay to read too much into it.

She was taking a break from ice fishing when she came across a peculiar sight. A Princess; in the commons, no less. What the hell was she doing here? Didn't she think it would be unsafe to travel on her own, considering what she looked like? Not that Velsi could say much, but she wouldn't want that girl to go through what she did upon arrival.

So, she sauntered casually up to the Princess, and took a spot walking by her side. "Feeling a little bold aren't we, your highness?" She smiled. "Your coat is lovely, but aren't you worried it will attract unwanted...attention?"

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:04 am
Mystral nearly jumped out of her skin at the voice of another so close to her. She hadn't been attention to her surroundings, a big mistake considering her standing and her coat.

She turned slowly towards the lioness that the voice had cme from. She blushed a little embarrassed by her lack of awareness. Both her mother and father would kill her if they had ever known. She was happy to see a lioness standing close by, and one that shared similar colourings to Mystral.

"Thank you... I do like my coat." Mystral said quitely, Mystral though that she was beautiful but that didn't stop her as a cub from roling in the mud trying to make her coat less conspicuous.

"I suppose I am feeling a little bold today, its lonely up there." Mystral said gesturing with her head up towards the royal dens. "I wish I could get out more meet others, but I know that none of them would like me.... how could they?" The teenage lion was pouting, some would say it was typical teenage angst but it went a little beyond that with this particular lioness.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:41 pm
nessiaing

Ah ha! It's a good thing I showed up or she could have been swallowed up by a mob. Not that there was one, or even the hint of a mob, but one could never know about these things!

"You should. It's very unique, and has the same sheen as your mother's." In Velsi's opinion there wasn't a lioness alive as pretty as the Queen, but her daughter came in a close second. They both looked like living snow. She wouldn't have minded to keep staring at the girl, but she seemed jittery enough.

"Is it?" She turned her head to the dens, and frowned. "Is your family not around?...Although, I suppose it could be just as lonely around the same faces all the time." Velsi knew about that well enough; it was the reason she had left her family behind. She snorted, and gave the Princess a hard look. "Why wouldn't they? Have you ever done anything to give them a reason not to like you? Just because you're Royalty, and you've got a pelt like that doesn't make you any less than anyone else. If they can't see that it's because their head is too far up their own a**."

Velsi nodded. "It took a while for me to find someone to look past my coat, but I realized pretty quick that it's not my problem. It's theirs. If they don't like it, they can worry about it, but you're young, so you've got other things to fret about. Like cute boys or your sisters getting into your mane flowers."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:34 pm
Mystral listened to the older lioness talk. She felt confident that the other blue and white lioness must know what she was talking about after all she was afflicted with the same colours as Mystral. White and blue wasn't exactly happy colours though you did tend to match the scenery around her a lot better.

"My siblings are around, but when you have mostly rowdy brothers its not exactly like I have much to do or talk to them about." Mystral did have a sister as well but like Mystral her sister was pretty quite. "Not to mention living in seclusion from the pride keeps us from having much to talk about really, we all watch you though from up there."

Mystral let out a laugh when the older lioness mentioned that members might have their heads up their butts if they weren't willing to give her a chance, "Ah but you see they gave you hastle just because of your coat colour, with me it goes further than that, my family, my mom specifically cursed the pride, its because of her of our colours that the snow wont leave. Its hard to get them to look past that." Mystral personally hadn't suffered any ridicule for her coat just yet but mostly that was because this lioness was the first of the pride members she had met.

"My name is Mystral by the way." she said realizing she had never said her name when the other lioness had come up, though there was a good chance that she already knew it. "Tell me about yourself, you don't sound like you were born in the pride."

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:00 pm
nessiaing

"I know the feeling, trust me," Velsi rolled her eyes in sympathy. "I have five brothers from an older litter, and some more from the one I was born into. Sometimes it was just easier to wrestle with them than being stuck alone." Though, she suspected this lioness didn't have those same feelings. "Your life...sounds like it kind of sucks. Sorry, but it does."

Being kept on a perch and watched all day? No thank you.

"Do you actually believe your mom cursed the pride?" Velsi scoffed. It was obvious from her tone that she didn't, and found it sort of ridiculous that someone so close to the Queen could think so. Her own daughter, no less! "Something else has to be at work here; coat colors can't be that important."

Shaking her head, Velsi continued to walk. Her stride was that of confident laziness; a gentle gait with a bit of a sway. "Nice to chat with you, Princess Mystral. I'm Velsi, and I fish, but you aren't wrong, I'm not from here. I was born a rogue and my parents came from the deserts." At least, they had lived there for long enough to call it home. "This place chaffs my fur sometimes, but I like it a lot better here. It's cozy."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:21 pm
Mystral wrinkled her nose at the idea of wrestling with her brothers. They were constantly rough housing and getting themselves in trouble but she had absolutely no urge to join in, they always ended up all dirty and getting in trouble. They were also getting to big to be doing it in the den anymore, their mother had kicked them out on more than one occasion.

"Thankfully I have a sister, she's more like me." Mystral loved her sister for the fact that she was able to hang out with her sister, if it weren't for her sister Mystral was pretty sure she would have gone crazy up on the mountain by herslef.

"No I don't believe the colour of my mom's coat has anything to do with why the pride is cursed. It doesn't matter what I think though, it matters what the rest of them think. While they believe it, they wont even give me a fair shot."

She didn't blame the lioness for saying her life sucked, because frankly it did. Mystral would never have given up her family for anything but she did feel lonely sometimes. It was unfortunate that things were the way they were but at least she did have a family that was very loving.

"A fisher!" Mystral was excited to know that the lioness did something so worth while for the pride, "Could you, you know teach me to fish sometime?" Mystral was excited to go down to the lakes when they ice was broken up and get her paws dirty so to speak.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:16 am
nessiaing

"Well, believing in yourself is the first step to getting them to believe it too. So long as you don't think you're cursed, then you can walk with confidence and give them something else to talk about." And Velsi knew a lot about gossip; in fact, she was usually right in the thick of it.

She was taken a back by the sudden enthusiasm. If she didn't know better, Velsi might have guessed this Princess had been swapped with another right under her nose. "Well, yeah, I guess so. If you don't mind getting wet." She walked a little further, paused, and turned back to her. "If you're not doing anything right now...I could show you a thing or two."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:12 pm
Mystral beamed with excitement when the older lioness said that she would be happy to show her a bit about fishing. "I don't mind getting wet at all." she chirped raising to her feat. Mystral wondered a little what her mom would think of her fishing but decided it didn't matter her mom would simply be happy that she had gotten out and done something other than sit by the den.

"Lets go now, I only have a bit of time before I have to get back. Mom and Dad will wonder where I am." she said with a smile. It would be the first time ever her parents would have wondered about where she was. She trotted happily towards the lake, not only had she made a friend today but she was learning some practical skills as well.

Painted Moose
Wrap it up in your next post?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:18 am
nessiaing

"I'll try to have you back at a respectable hour. Can't have the Princess out partying too hard." She laughed. Oh yeah, like there was even a chance that they would get into that much excitement. Just a bit of fishing, though, Velsi suspected that was something of a huge accomplishment for this one. She really needed to get out more. Following after the younger lioness, Velsi thought over their interaction and felt all the more positive for it. It was as if she had needed that reinforcement about her own coat and the Gods had seen fit to gift her with the words to help another. She was very religious, but...maybe now she would think about them just a little more.  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Zizimisha'Mwili Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces