Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Kind of Dead

Back to Guilds

A new type of zombie/ monster Rp. New classifications and twists. 

Tags: Zombies, Post modern 

Reply New Kind of Dead
Monthy Contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LuvDragon

Wild Mystic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:40 pm
Any of the story line it guild based contests will be posted here. Tektek contests will be posted in the out of charter section cause those are just so big.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:37 pm
Contests

The Invasion! Extended
User Image

It seems that the zombies have broken into small colony down at the end of the rinver, we don't have long before the colony is wiped out so we must do something to stop them. This will be simple, yet hard.
MAKE SURE YOU PM ME YOUR ROLEPLAY ENTRIES,

Only post BELOW TO SAY YOU ARE GOING TO ENTER THE CONTEST DO NOT POST ENTRIES DOWN BELOW!

To enter
Your MUST have accepted Roleplay characters
You MUST have atleast 5 legitimate posts (with character) in the guild to enter.
The Date this is due shall NOT be altered unless we don't get enough people entered.

Post below to show you have entered the contest. This way we are able to give you a 3 day warning in case you have NOT sent in your entry.

PRETEND You have a companion (pet) already, PM xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx (me) roleplay example of how you and your companion SAVED the colony or helped DESTROY the colony...the choice is yours. But remember that your choice effects your part in the beginning plot.

for clear minds I WILL NOT be in this contest since I will be judging them. IF I need a tie brake I will be asking the captain. So do not fear their will be NO cheating.

The three people with the best roleplay examples pm'ed to me by
3 people enter will win the three first place spots. The time will give everyone time to make their characters, and try to get 5 posts in. (If you are having issues getting people to respond we may be leanent on entry dates. but I will discuss with the captain before any decisions are made.)
First Place winner:

A special character place in the storyline for the beginning.

A traveling companion (pet)

Second Place
traveling companion (pet)

Thirds Place

traveling companion (pet)

Entries (unlimited space)

-Hunter The Rogue
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

This Contest is held by Mist, any questions or concerns should be asked to Mist-Love Mist

We are going to have a posting give away. To enter, you must post as least 3 times a week till from now to the end of February. Your name will be put into a drawing and winner/winners will be announced on Feb 28. (depending on how many start posting regularly.)

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Captain

Intellectual Sage

Hunter the rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:38 pm
I will try this contest out  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:52 pm
How do I enter? I'm confused.
Oh, never mind, passed the date. v_v  

Dark Goblin King

LuvDragon

Wild Mystic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:28 pm
We are going to have a posting give away. To enter, you must post as least 3 times a week till from now to the end of February. Your name will be put into a drawing and winner/winners will be announced on Feb 28. (depending on how many start posting regularly.)  
New Kind of Dead

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games