Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[PRP] Some things never change (Alma & Houjin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:36 pm
User Image

For once the large lioness wasn't busy training, or stitching someone up after a duel or what have you. She was simply basking in the warmth of the sun, her eyes closed as her ears twitched around listening to this and that around her, her tail flickered against her side.

Her cubs were grown, strong and striving, her mate of course the best of the crop, a smirk played on her features at the thought of him.

Alma would have never settled for anyone lesser than herself, she would only have taken a mate whose fire burned as strong as her own, and of course since girls were better well..She opened her deep blue orbs with a shake of her head, her eyes dancing with laughter as she thought back to the way they had been during cubs.

She glanced around, where was her darling pain in the paw?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:38 pm
Ovarian Paint

User Image
Houjin was in search of his mate after a sparing match with their adult daughter who always pestered him for one everyday ever since she was old enough. he was more than pleased with how she had grown and was also pleased how his other two cubs had grown into fine adults. a grin was on his face as he thought about his son and daughters growing up into the fine adults there were now and he couldn't help but feel proud. it didn't feel like it took long to find his mate while he was lost in thought about their three now adult cubs who seemed to of grown up way too fast and when he say his mate, he went over and flopped right down next to her. "so what has my darling been up to today?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:27 pm
She smiled in the large crimson vision of her mate came into view and flopped beside her, she shifted and stretched her front legs out to knead at his shoulder lightly with a gruff purr of acknowledgement. "Oh, just torturing the weak and wounded..." She replied with a wicked grin, her tail flopping against the sun warmed earth.

"Been thinking about what a pain in the paw you were as a cub." She teased with a fanged smile. "What trouble have you been up to hmm?" She like her mate was very proud of their off spring, one daughter had followed in her own steps and was a medic as well, the other was just as touch as her father, and their son...well of course he too had met and thrived their top notch standards.

samus x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:45 pm
Ovarian Paint

"oh come now dear dont torture them too much." chuckling, he enjoyed the kneading of his shoulder he was getting from his mate. " if i remeber correctly you were no sweetheart as a cub ether." smirking he remembered getting into many spats with her as a child while growing up. they had been the same age when they had met and some how as they grew up they grew inseparable. " i promise you i have been behaving. been keeping my skills sharp of course since our lovely daughter Houri keeps pestering to spar." laughing, he actually enjoyed the daily spars with their daughter. made him feel good that their children where strong and able to handle things, specially with the threat of the Nergui.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces