Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image

Mikumi cringed as her papa continued to speak. No, she didn’t want to do this. Please no, no thank you. Ears flickering backwards as the sun beat down on her back, she stared at the male lion… definitely not her type. Not at all. And they wanted her to make vows? With her childhood friend? Nu-uh, no can do, she just couldn’t.

Biting her tongue, green eyes looked frantically at the small crowd of lions and lioness, all here to witness the occasion. She needed… a way out… any way out… even if it meant… Her eyes fell on a male lion, with a sandy mane and cold slate eyes.

A grin suddenly took over her expression.

”But papa, she began cheerfully, taking a step to the stranger, someone who didn’t even see apart of the occasion. Perfect. Quickly, she dashed over to the lion, shoulder nudging into the larger male. ”I’m in love already! And I’m ready to make my vows… with this guy!” she announced proudly, before glancing over at the male, voice lowered to a whisper. ”What is your name…?”
bullterrierlove

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:23 pm

It had been a good day to do work.

Had been being the operative term.

Alyex had just gotten back from a fairly profitable feast. The prey that his team had captured had been exemplary, the taste, divine. It was enough to feed not only them, but their families as well.

He was just about to rest his well-worked paws with a full stomach when a lioness suddenly went up and shouldered him. Why for, he hadn't a clue. ..Was there some sort of ceremony that he didn't know about? Something of importance? The blond's impassive lips flickered into a frown. No, that wouldn't do. He was to know everything that went on in the surrounding territory. His team knew that.

Placing on a smile, the lion looked down at the female, not at all happy about being interrupted. He intended to sleep, not fool around in some sort of---whatever the occasion was. It probably wasn't important.

However; his maw went slack at the next words that tumbled out of the female's mouth. ....Vows?! He didn't even know the lioness. Obviously, she was daft. Not right in the mind. "Do I know you?" he asked, deigning not to answer her question, voice soft and smile present, but tone bringing a sharp edge. No, he didn't want to be here and deal with this.

Not.

At.

All.

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff