[align=left][size=24][b][color=black][u]{First Name}[/u][/color][u]†[/u][color=grey][u]{Last Name}[/u][/color][/b][/size]
[size=18][color=black][u]My Creator is [/u][/color][color=grey][u]{Insert username}[/u][/color][/size][/align]
[imgright]malformed url[/imgright]
[size=15][color=colour1]████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████ [/color][/size]
[color=colour2]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] (Human, may be Gifted or Curse)
[b]Hair Colour:[/b]
[b]Eye Colour:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b][/color]

[size=15][color=colour1]████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████ [/color][/size]

[color=colour2][b]Likes:[/b]
+
+
+
+

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
-
-
-
-

[b]Health:[/b] Physical - (type here) l Mentally - (type here)
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[/color]
[size=15][color=colour1]████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅a][̲̅f][̲̅f][̲̅/][̲̅T][̲̅e][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅r] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████[/color][/size]

[color=colour2][u]Copy and Paste the [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25262445]code[/url] of your choice here[/u]

[b]Ability 1:[/b]

[b]Ability 2:[/b]

[b]Ability 3:[/b]

[b]Ability 4:[/b][/color]

[size=15][color=colour1]████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████ [/color][/size]
[color=colour2]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Relationship Status:[/b]

[b]Fears:[/b]

[align=center][b]Backstory:[/b] (At least a paragraph)[/align]

[b]Goal:[/b]

[b]Extra:[/b] (Fun facts, additional features, special talent? Habits, etc. Optional)[/color]

[spoiler]
[quote="Nightmares in Daydreams"][/quote]
[quote="xX Yennefer Xx"][/quote]
[quote="Rush And Crush"][/quote]
[quote="XxIce_ReaperxX"][/quote]
[/spoiler]

Information
Gifted Humans - They can enhance power to help others and control it freely with no problem. Usually obtains the power when your born or at a certain age. Basically you're born with it or got it at a certain time of your character's life.
Example: Wizards (Harry Potter) / Matilda (Matilda)

Cursed Humans - Is when an evil supernatural being cast a spell or a mark on the character. He/She enhance corrupt power which cause harm to others around them and oneself. Think of a werewolf, they can't take control of themselves during the the full moon. It's more like the power is taking control of you.
Examples: Sasuke (Naruto) / The Beast (Beauty and the Beast) / Captain Barbossa's crew (Pirates of the Carribean)

Ordinary Humans - No powers...but you still have skills!

NOTE: You are now allowed to have animal ears, tail, wings, etc.