[PRP] Destination unknown

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:03 pm
Mbaraka stretched out in the sun, his long forepaws forming a graceful arc as he flicked his tail and shook his mane erratically. He was no longer a young lion and it showed, the gray fur on his body was accompanied by an every so slightly lighter smattering that glinted at times. It wasn't wholly obvious, nor was he too old, but he definitely felt that the passing of time had seemed to grow stronger, and he felt like he was tumbling down a mountain with force instead of rolling down it.

He had recently had the fortune of meeting a female. Lovely as she was, they had only spent the one night together and she had not been interested in much else. The male took it in his stride, having not become too attached to her in the short period of time, but he still would have liked some more permanent company.

He wandered alone again, he had been a rogue for so long. There had been other fleeting companionships in the past - none of them had really seemed to last.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:22 pm
Tallula was out wandering again. She had no set destination but that didn't really bother her. In fact it was sort of the purpose of wandering wasn't it? To travel without knowledge of where you'd end up. When she thought of it like that the lioness could smile to herself as she padded along at a slower pace. She had no need to rush, where ever it was she was bound to end up could wait for her to get there. It wasn't as if the land was going to spring up and move itself away just to make her journey even longer then it needed to be.

Besides, once she found where she wanted to go then she'd feel satisfied and stop. Or her bones would be aching and make her stop moving. That said Tallula wasn't old. She wasn't a little cub anymore but she wasn't going to be sprouting any grey or white furs around her muzzle anytime soon. She was just sort of... In between being considered 'old' and 'young'.

She twisted her neck to the side as a warm breezed brushed along her, a scent caught in the wind. Her eyes gazed in the distance upon a male who also seemed to be wandering aimlessly. Or well, Tallula had simply assumed he was wandering aimlessly. He might have had a very clear destination, but one would never know only they asked.

Which was exactly what she intended to do. "Hello!" She called, making her way over. "Are you going somewhere sir?"

Zosie
Sorry, you did PM me the link! I just fail and went and forgot about it. >>

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:15 am
Mbaraka seemed to be snapped out of his trance and dragged back to reality with a bump, albeit pleasantly. A pretty female was visible in the near distance and he squinted his eyes to look towards her more clearly. "Hello!" He called back to her with a gentle bow. In all honesty he wasn't expecting to find anyone else today - it was not impossible to find another whist travelling, there were many creatures after all. However he had assumed that due to his mind-set, he would spend his day in a lonesome sort of limbo- unsure, travelling on. Mbaraka was grateful of the sudden company and approached Tallula with a polite smile. "I am Mbaraka, and.... not anywhere in particular." He admitted a little cheerfully. "What about yourself?"

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:17 am
"I am Tallula." She gave a short bow herself in response to his. She smiled at him, delighted he also did not have a set destination. For some reason that alone made Tallula feel that they would have that much to say to one another. She hadn't a clue as to how long he had been travelling but she had been wandering for... Actually she didn't know since when. Forever seemed plausible, for she couldn't remember having ever really had a permanent home. Even as a cub she was always on the move.

"I haven't anywhere in particular to be either." She smiled at him feeling pleasantly. "It appears we are two travelers with no destination to go! What a coincidence that is!" She said somewhat proud with her conclusion she had come to.

Zosie

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:48 am
"Ah, now that is true." He smiled widely. Mbaraka wasn't exactly the type to invite females her had just met to travel with him, though he had traveled with a female before. They had been separated and he had been forced to continue without her. He had always felt a little guilty, but he hadn't seen her around and doubted that she would have tried to find him- he was just a travelling companion, after all.

The female he had met recently had been more than a travel companion, but for a very short period of time and not he was beginning to get a little weary of all the wandering. He needed to settle somewhere, but where?

His attention focusing back to Tallula he nodded at her gently. "I have been travelling for a long time now... perhaps we could find a road to travel nearby?" He suggested politely. Though he felt a little strange for suddenly inviting her to come along with him, if she wasn't sure of her destination he would hate for some ill to befall her.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:07 pm
She only thought about her response for about two seconds, tops. "Yes, I suppose we could!" She said cheerily. Then expanded on her thoughts. "I... I do not even recall where I was born good sir, having nowhere to go and nowhere in mind to travel... I'd rather just find somewhere to travel to nowhere with!" She hoped that made sense to him, because it very much made sense to her.

Nowhere to go, nobody who needed her, she was utterly alone. Mbaraka seemed nice, a quality never shabby in a travelling companion. She had no reason to not accept his offer. It just didn't seem practical to her. Travelling in pairs was an increased survival rate, it provided someone to talk to instead of herself as well. Why Tallula couldn't think of one reason not to accept a travelling companion! She just hoped she didn't come off as desperate for attention or something...

When that crossed her mind she prayed to keep the mood light with a small chuckle. She had nothing to say though and just kept her mouth shut...

Zosie

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas