Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply West Coast & Mountain Conventions
Cherry City Comic Con 2015

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mari Kyomo

Demonic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:18 am
Who else is going to Cherry City comic con? It's in Salem, Oregon on April 11-12.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:57 pm
Mari Kyomo
Who else is going to Cherry City comic con? It's in Salem, Oregon on April 11-12.

Greetings Mari,

I was wondering if their is a website for this comic con. Also can you tell us a little bit about what this Comic Con is all about. I'm also curious if their are a lot of Cherry Trees in this city. In Michigan where I'm from each year they have a Cherry Festival in Traverse City Michigan. You may have heard about it.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Mari Kyomo

Demonic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:07 am
smithers456
Mari Kyomo

Greetings Mari,

I was wondering if their is a website for this comic con. Also can you tell us a little bit about what this Comic Con is all about. I'm also curious if their are a lot of Cherry Trees in this city. In Michigan where I'm from each year they have a Cherry Festival in Traverse City Michigan. You may have heard about it.

Yes there is a website: http://www.cherrycitycomiccon.com/ This will be it's second appearance, because it's a very new con. It's got some guests appearing (I'm not sure who), vendors, artists (I actually have a table in the artist alley), and cosplay.

It's called Cherry City comic con, because Salem, Oregon is called the Cherry City. Yes, there are ton's of cherry trees here and actually at the Capitol Building on march 28th here in Salem there will be a first annual Cherry blossom festival that I will be going to. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:13 am
Mari Kyomo
smithers456
Mari Kyomo

Greetings Mari,

Yes there is a website: http://www.cherrycitycomiccon.com/ This will be it's second appearance, because it's a very new con. It's got some guests appearing (I'm not sure who), vendors, artists (I actually have a table in the artist alley), and cosplay.

It's called Cherry City comic con, because Salem, Oregon is called the Cherry City. Yes, there are ton's of cherry trees here and actually at the Capitol Building on march 28th here in Salem there will be a first annual Cherry blossom festival that I will be going to. biggrin

The Cherry Blossom festival sounds awesome. Post some photos of it on this thread if you are able to. The festival in Traverse City, Michigan is known around the country, They even have a Chery Festival Queen is I remember right.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Pearl Nova

Business Fairy

19,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:32 pm
Mari Kyomo

Dude... I didn't know you were part of this guild!
And you know I'm going cause I'm sitting at the artist ally table next to you! : D  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:39 pm
Pearl Nova
Mari Kyomo

Dude... I didn't know you were part of this guild!
And you know I'm going cause I'm sitting at the artist ally table next to you! : D
Huurhuur yes I'm in this guild too, lol.  

Mari Kyomo

Demonic Hunter

West Coast & Mountain Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces