Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Fan Fiction Writing & Fan Art
Fan Fiction Writing and Fan Art Sub Forum

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:10 pm
Greetings Fellow Guild Members,

I'm happy to inform everyone that I just renamed the Writing Sub forum and it's now called "Fan Fiction Writing and Fan Art" Sub Forum. Based on the poll that I did in the Main Forum I felt that their is enough interest to start this new Sub Forum. If you are a writer this is your place to show off your skills. Manga is an important element to Anime. Without writing their would be no Anime. Think about it. As a special treat to everyone I will do the first Thread where I will be showing off my writing skill. The short story called "Dimensional Quill" and it was a contest entry in another Guild. It is a fanfiction short story based on Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles and it's companion series xxxholic. I hope that everyone enjoys my story which I consider to be a complete episode of the Tsubasa series. Also all of the Art Related threads have been moved to this updated Sub Forum including the Art Dump thread from the Miscellaneous Sub Forum. Feel free to either start a new thread and show off your art skills or post your drawing in an Art related art thread. Thanks goes to a Guild Member's recent feedback for this change, It's suggestions like this one that helps us improve our Guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:39 pm
So glad you opens this sub fourm smile  

charity_halliwell

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:45 pm
charity_halliwell
So glad you opens this sub fourm smile

Your Very Welcome. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:27 pm
I saw the old competition to write a fan fiction with tv show and yourself mixed and was kind of hoping you would do another one kind of soon I like prompts or impromptu writing .  

charity_halliwell

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:29 pm
charity_halliwell
I saw the old competition to write a fan fiction with tv show and yourself mixed and was kind of hoping you would do another one kind of soon I like prompts or impromptu writing .

Hi Charity_halliwell,

Even though that first writing competition is closed feel free to write and post an entry in it. One of the new rules that Stephanie our Guild Greeter and I came up with is that anyone can post in an old Contest or Competition that is Closed. So I encourage you to write an entry in that thread. Yes, I was planning on doing another writing contest soon. The last one was a little disappointing because their was only one entry in it. So if you have any suggestions on how we can inspire or motivate Guild members to participate in a writing contest please let me know. All writing contests are now in the Contest and Competitions Sub Forum. So look for future writing contests their.

I have a big question for you. Do you like playing Role Playing Games (RPG). I want to start a RPG and I'm really wondering if you would like to participate in it.

When our newest Crew Member Zippo (Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf) comes back I want to start a RPG with her on the Fan Fiction Writing and Fan Art Sub Forum. I don't have a set theme yet for this RPG. It's just an idea. I have ran one on one RPG's and ones that had up to 4 people in it.

So please let me know what you think about RPG's in general and if you would like to be in one, even if it has just a handful of people in it. Also feel free to write an entry in the old writing contest and or write and post a story on the Fan Fiction Writing and Fan Art Sub Forum. I would Love to read a story from one of our members. All you need to do is read the announcements and the Forum Rules and Guidelines thread in that Sub Forum.

Thanks a lot for your interest and my door is always open for questions and help.  
Fan Fiction Writing & Fan Art

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games