RP time n the house of Nono [ Ready? Run. Open ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:02 am
Yoooo. This is my tiny plot thread, mostly just to find RP. It's fairly laid back at this time.

I am the literal worst keeping Certs at times, so images are under spoiers. Of course some SoA have certs I forgot to upload too. GFDI.

I would like to preface that at this time I do not wish to kill any of my SoA.I am not adverse to pride offers either, but may be particular about prides.

In RP, a quote[/b[ is the best way to get my attention or I might lose it. Unless I know you/you can log I'm less keen on AIM.

I do not do google docs. I don't know how to do starts on it. Sorry!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:18 am
User Image

Noh'Vah

"Are you afraid of the dark? No? You shouldn't be...~"

Noh here is my permanent top stop priority. A Chil in the Aegnor'hini and the only pale demon of the sort, A recent fight to save her pale, newly minted as a demon brother, resulting in a pair of Nats has left her a deal mellower, and now she's seeking to work on tending the pride. This is accomplished with her bird sador Itzal and Mara, whom ae usually nearby.

Noh is Calm, Calculating, tactical, and vicious if provoked.

Noh is a Seer who sees past and future and can thus week out any who falsify their demon quests.

Although an heir, Noh will NOT be inheriting the Aegnor'hini on any side.

Noh has three children she's protective of - they often play with her half-siblings.

I'm looking for general meet 'n' greets, friends, folks to pester, and plenty of sador. Noh treats her servants surprisingly well and considers their opinions, wants, and happiness. Sador will include Non-lions or very pale lions, although I'd like to minimize the pale lion count, as she's pale herself. She might understand but she might feel awkward somewhere!

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rin

"I will wait for him forever."

Rin is a Nanny in the Mlima, born into the pride and, for her loyalty, she's very timid and shy and delicate. Although she has brave moments she will often fear strangers and cringe. Her mate is currently missing (Red hasn't won him yet!), although she will be mating a lady in a polygamous group soon enough. Rin loves cubs and is gentle, kind, and warm, if but scared of hyenas and wild dogs. Lions and felines are far easier, and she loves familiars.

Rin is teaching a newcomer named Kakariko about the Mlima! She's polite, calm, and well mannered.

Rin is still mourning her missing mate and family. She hopes for the best and fears the worst. Currently, grieving has left her a little on the thin side.

Rin will want to hoard all the familiars ever.

Rin is very self sacrificing, which can get her intro trouble.

I would NOT like a fling for her. Anything with her includes talking to someone I'm plotting with - Red - who is the only one who can sway me aside Das on this!

Rin loves cubs and will let them do literally anything to her. Hit me up.

A lion servant all for her would be both confusing to her but not poorly treated at all. Rin is incapable of being mean to felines, or familiars. Seriously.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:55 am
User Image

Terra

"I serve no one, save whom I choose."

Terra is a seer and the vain son of Primitus. Coloured for the Earth, Terra knows he's beautiful. Just ask him. Currently he wanders, feeling he is above most prudes.

Terra's a rogue. Bug him.

I'd love to earn friends and people to dislike him.

MINIONS. He's a jerk who can use some followers. I don't know for what though they'd be welcomed. XD

If Terra joined a pride it would likely be the Agnor'hini as a Sador or with a lot of convincing and he won't settle for not having authority over most. It will take a fir paw to lead Terra around. Most SoA don't hae this paw.

I don't want Terra enslaved anywhere unless the Aegnor'hini has a good plot for it. Sorry, but he'd probably just kill any who tried.

I just want anything for the jerk. He's not impossible to befriend.

I WANT HIM DUMPED WITH CUBS. HIS OWN SPAWN OR SOMEONE ELSE'S SPAWN. He literally has no clue of what to do with cubs and it would amuse me greatly. He HAS a paternal instinct, so all cubs would be loved and wanted and probably hoarded away by a possessive a*****e.

Generally meeting others gud. I'd much like to see Terra get into s**t rally.

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:55 am
Herp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:57 am
Derp  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:58 am
OK this is open. No form just toss SoA and what your looking for if interested. I feel lazy. I have other SoA, these are just all I can brain at present.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:52 am
Let's not all jump on the train at once now.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:55 pm
AstoriaFallen
NovaCracker
Let's not all jump on the train at once now.

Astorias SOA I'm open to RP any one of them with your characters. I'm not sure who would be best fit. Just pick and I can start smile

Terra can meet Casarea? He can wander anywhere!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:08 am
NovaCracker

That sounds fine smile Want me to start it?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:15 am
AstoriaFallen
NovaCracker

That sounds fine smile Want me to start it?

Yes please!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff