Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Safe and Sound (Kahel x Ghandi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:42 pm
Kahel pulled herself up from the rock den she had spent the night in. It wasn't like her to meet a male and spend a night with him but Ghandi was so kind, and he made her feel so safe. She smiled thinking of the kind male she had the good fortune of meeting.

She blinked a few times in the bright light of the sun. She came out in a big field full of green grass and flowers. It was really quite pretty actually. Kahel found herself staying very close to the rocks that held the den, but what she wanted more than ever was to hop freely around the field, see just how fast she could go, plus she just wanted to smell the pretty pretty flowers.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:19 pm
Ghandi was once again racing. Racing the wind, racing a breeze, racing a loose flower head caught on that breeze? He wasn't sure what he was racing but he was definitely racing. His ears twitched quickly and he pinged towards the rock mounds where he ha delft the little female hare. He remembered why he was racing!

Skidding to a dusty stop the tall long eared hare smiled past a soft blue flower. The flower most certainly hadn't come from the field where they both stood, it was a dazzling blue the like of which just didn't grow this far down the Savannah. You had to go pretty high up in the mountains to find one but that didn't matter! "I brought this for you." He tilts his head gently and smiles the sweetest smile "you should come out, it's a beautiful day and no one will come here to hurt you. You can run around here as much as you like. No predators hunt here. They aren't allowed to."

Syrius Lionwing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:53 am
Kahel accepted the pretty blue flower with a wide grin. She smelled it before she tucked up behind her ear. Her ears stood up right unlike Ghandi's floppy ears, she liked his loose floopy ears.

"It is beautiful thank you." she told him in a voice barely above a whisper. When he said that predators weren't allowed her in this area. The sandy coloured male had a few strange things in regards to predators and his uncle, she wasn't sure if perhaps this particular had lost his mind.

"What do you mean they aren't allowed here?" she asked her head cocked to the side. She realized she didn't know anything about ghandi other than he made her feel safe.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:49 pm
Ghandi smiled lightly. "Oh my dad put his powers here. No predator can enter. It's a haven for all prey." He tilts his head lightly "I promise no predators will come here. Will you trust me?" He tilts his head a gentle look on his face and in his deep chocolate eyes.

"Come, I can see you're dying to race around! A friend of mine is coming today, she's very grumpy but she'll keep you company when I can't be here. Plus she's been asking me for ages to find her some where she can keep her feet on the ground. She's not a big fan of flying."

Syrius Lionwing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:01 pm
The orange hare cocked her head even further to the side more confused that she could ever before. Ghandi had this way of talking that was so reassuring but yet he never actually seemed to tell her the whole picture. Shaking her head she decided to put it aside for now, because frankly he was right she did want to race around and have fun.

"A friend?" Kahel asked, she was happy to meet someone new. Frankly as it stood Ghandi was the only friend she had ever really made. "A friend would be nice." she said with a reassuring voice.

"Ok I am ready lets race, I want to get to the end of the field and back." This time she wanted to catch him off guard so she didn't wait for him to respond before she went hopping down towards the end of the field full speed ahead.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:21 am
Ghandi chuckled as the female hare raced off and without a second thought he bolted after her. "thats the ticket! he whooped racing on her heels. He could probably catch her if he wanted to but it was nice just to run full out with the wind in his ears.

"You know you don't have to run when theres no predators chasing you." A female voice called as a stripey springboc bounced in to the field, she raced along beside Ghandi keeping her eyes on the orange hare in front "where are we running from or to? really, you two are very silly, running around like that!"

"Heyyyyyyy Faline, you know its fun running when you're a hare, its the whole point of yanno being a hare, running and boxing with your shadow and being a bit mad."

"Uh huh, well can we stop now? I came because you asked!"

The long eared hare chuckled and started to slow "Kahel let me introduce you to my friend!"  

Syrius Lionwing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:21 am
Kahel was amazed with how good it felt to have the wind whistling past her ears and ruffling her fur. She had never run so fast in her life. She was always hidden under bushes and in brush, there was no way for her to let loose like this underneath all of that.

When she heard the unfamiliar female voice she began to skid to a stop looping back around a rock and coming back towards Ghandi and his friend. He had told someone would be coming but she didn't expect it to be a Klipspringer, she expected that Ghandi's friends would be hares like them.

Coming to a stop across from the duo Kahel sat back panting just a little. "Hello." she said her voice was quiet, even though she knew a klipspringer would never hurt her she couldn't help feeling nervous around someone new. "My name is Kahel." she said pleasantly. She wanted to make a good impression on Ghandi's friend.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:57 am
The female klipringer smiled calmly at the female hare. "my name is faline, ghandis said he had made a friend!" She chuckles lightly and moves towards the female. "You don't need to worry about me, I'm just here because ghandi has itchy paws and never stays in one place too long." She rolls her eyes.
"Hey, I don... Well okay I do have itchy paws, but I'v always liked it here! Dad always did pick the best places to protect." He smiled and started to groom his ears. "You can stay here you're always complaining that you don't like to fly or to travel so much. It's about time you settled down any way!" He nods and tilts his head at the female hare.

"Faline can keep you company when I'm not here and I promise it's safe here."

Faline pursed her lips and nods her head "yes your father always does pick the best places to protect, he's good like that." She sighs lightly and smiles at the female hare "he makes it sound like I'll be your baby sitter, honestly he means well. He's just a bit of an idiot that's all." She chuckles.  

Syrius Lionwing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:28 am
Kahel's eyes bounced back and forth between the two friends while they spoke. She smiled happy to see the friendship between them, and even happier that it appeared like she was going to make a new friend in this klipspringer that had arrived.

"This is the most beautiful place I have ever seen." she agreed with the two, and the fact that was protected made it even more amazing, but that was something Kahel was still trying to wrap her head around, it didn't make a lot of sense. Finally the conversation between Faline and Ghandi got to a point where Kahel literally had no idea of what was going on.

"Flying? Protection? Travel? Father?" she said each word with a very confused voice, they were all questions. The poor orange hare was lost.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:46 am
Faline looked at the Orange hare and raised both brows "Ghandi. " she flicks her head around and glares at the brown hare "is this young lady under the impression that you are, in fact, a hare?"

"Uhhhhhh, well, the subject never came up?" He tilts his head innocently a cheesy grin on his face.

The striped klipringer sighed in exasperation and head butted the droopy eared hare. "You, are the dumbest idiot I have ever met. This poor girl must think we're both off our nuts." She sighs and turns to the pretty orange hare. "It may be hard to believe but Ghandi here is the god of pacifism, his father is the god of prey, he can protect a place from predators, this is one of those places." She smiles softly.

"Ow, faline, there's no need to get aggressive!" The long eared hare huffed and then smiled a broad grin at the Orange female "yeh that's me, my dad, he likes to protect places for prey to live so they don't get hunted. You'll like it here right?" He tilts his head curiously a hopeful look in his eye. The rest of the information that had just been fed to the little female completely irrelevant to him.  

Syrius Lionwing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:05 am
[ The orange hare was literally speechless. She stared open mouthed and the two friends, eyes going back and forth between them. She was trying to decide if they were both of their rockers or if all that they said was true. Ghandi had said some odd things all along.

"I uh yes I like this place, I like you, I like all of it but ...." she trailed off, "You are a god, and you paid attention to me?" she was mystified. "I uh I think I need to lay down." she said before she stumbled in the direction of the den that she had slept in the night before. She was trying to digest all the information and she just needed a bit of time to do that.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:25 am
Ghandi tilted his head and hopped up behind the little female hare. He paused for a moment as Faline bumped against his side.

"go and do some running I'll look after her." The klipspsinger female trotted up behind the Orange hare and lay down next to her. "You have a sleep. It will all make sense when you wake up."

The soft brown hare paused for a moment and gave a sigh hopping off in the opposite direction to the den the little Orange hare. He guessed that it was a lot to take in, he had never really thought about it. He was always so relaxed he supposed it was a bit of a surprise being told your friend was a god.  

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff