Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:28 pm
Sabra Knight

Here you go,

RP for you  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:45 pm
Sabra Knight

I might have an offer for your twins! My leotah Lume is also a master of shenanigans. He likes fighting and doing dangerous stunts.
He's also a huge flirt, so.....
Whatever you want to do with that. The three can all have a fun adventure together, or Lume can get beat up for flirting too much with Shira.  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:02 am
Kaliforneum

We can do a fun adventure together where he can flirt with Shira all he wants. XD Just for Shiro's funny, annoyed reactions.

c:

lol he can pick a fight with Shiro then wolf whistle when Shira comes into the scene. *bricked*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:15 am
Sabra Knight

If you send Khatirah to the Stormborn, Kame would be so happy he'd shed tears. Especially since him, Amjad, Thamina and Mitra searched everywhere for them all and couldn't find any of them. They couldn't even find Kinaya. So having another of his children show up would make him so happy.

And yeah. Sungara is not in the Stormborn, haha. He would not survive in the Stormborn :T. He's too kind and gentle for that. He will be heading to the hybrid dominated pride where Hekima and Tiegan will take him into their home until he is grounded and capable of taking care of himself.

I've got plenty of boys in the Stormborn, though XD. I have plenty of Stormborn XD.

83 Just let me know who you'd like to have an RP with <333. I'm game for anything.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:05 am
hibi-tea

Aww, so Stormborn it is! <3 Khatirah would totally try to shrug it off and be nonchalant about things, but secretly be really emotional about it behind the scenes. I know she's missed her family as well.

Aww, poor Sungara. :< He could always be Khatirah's thrall. *bricked* But yeah she's pretty adventurous herself so action is fun. More of a manipulator, swing those hips get her way type of gal at times. lol So getting a chance to actually fight and speak her mind will be fun with the storm born.

She definitely has to interact with Kame! <3 That's a definite first, but if you have other storm born as well to interact with we can plot that out too. ;D

Though technically I guess she should meet her other relatives before joining the SB...like her hybrid long lost relative! I really would like to do that one too if you want to have them meet first. c:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:03 pm
Sabra Knight

BOTH OF THESE SCENARIOS PLEASE ME.
How about....he starts of flirting with Shira, Shiro (or both at once, two-timed!) comes in to smack him about for it, Lume apologizes and they have fun shenanigans? Can even split it up into separate RPs.  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:05 pm
Sabra Knight

I'd be super happy if Glacio and Sayuri could interact with one another!
Interaction and exposure to other leopards in the colony would do my grumpy boy, good! 3nodding

User Image

Whether it's just something like exchanging information that they get from various rogues before relaying it to the colony, or something that grows into more, I'd like these two to get to know each other. Glacio will likely seek her out for knowledge purposes, since she was born into the pride while he just recently joined. If it got to the point where Glacio thought Sayuri an intellect like his prideful self, he would probably seek her out in a more friendly manner (which could grow into either a passing fling or a steady relationship, who knows.)

As for rogue RP, I've got Kuruku Nyota, who loves talking to anyone and everyone about astrology. If Sayuri is willing to listen, he's willing to talk.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:11 pm
Kaliforneum

I'm so bad at life. XD Please forgive me you guys.

But we could do that! :3 I would say that could be a two parter. The first starting like that then ending with them agreeing to let him tag along for a bit? XD Then the second could be full of shenanigans?

But most like it would make sense for him to be flirting with Shira first then get interrupted by Shiro. X3

belloblossom

I'm up for colony interactions! :3 She would definitely be interested in his stories.

We could see how they get along for future plots, but the first interaction is good for now.

And she would love to listen to Kuruku. XD Any star talk is good for her as well. c:

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:30 am
Boop~  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers