[PRP] Under the Blue Sky {Busara & Kileti} ~ [Complete]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:27 am
User ImageBusara was walking aimlessly through the endless savanna that lay before her. The afternoon sun was high in the sky, and so were her spirits. Gone were her previous feelings of isolation and loneliness.

The irrational fear that she had been holding onto, the fear that she would be doomed to spend the rest of her days wandering the savanna alone, was all but gone, or at least distracted for the time being.

A few days ago, she had met a handsome lion who showed her kindness when she was at a low point. Perhaps it was the mental and emotional state that she was in at the time, but she hadn't stopped thinking about him since they said their goodbyes.

Busara couldn't help but to wistfully hope that she would see him again in the future. Although, the lands were far and wide, so she knew that her chances of running into the same lion in a short period were slim.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:22 am
Indlovukati

User Image

Kileti liked to walk to the beat of the songs in his head. He was a very mellow and fun loving guy, who believed in taking things easy and enjoy life as it came to him. There was no need to stress out about things, because everything was always moving. It was passing. It was not worth it to waste what time they were given by worrying it away.

Why not, instead, just face things with a smile?

Spotting a lovely looking female not too far in the distance, Kileti grinned and bounded toward her, his walk including a little bit of a dance like quality to it as he swaggered his way toward her.

"Hello! Good day! I hope you're having as fine a day as I am, now!" He spoke in a rumbling baritone, his voice deep but full of energy and happiness.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:12 pm
Lithiasaur

As she walked along, Busara could have sworn that she saw a glance of the golden lion that was taking up the majority of her thoughts at the moment in the far distance. However, she quickly shook her head of the thought, it couldn't be him...could it?

It must have simply been her overactive imagination and her desire to see him again. She shook her head and dismissed the idea. After spending some time with him, she did not much enjoy the time she was spending alone, and it was clearly affecting her head.

Only, once the figure in the distance began to approach her, she realized that it was in fact him. With a happy smile, she began walking toward him, meeting him halfway.

"Hi Kileti!" she greeted him, "I'm having pretty good day. How are you?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:42 pm
Indlovukati
SOMEONE forgot she's RPed this character before. Uh. I hope I didn't change his personality. I am an idiot sometimes rofl. TOO MANY SOA.

"I didn't recognize you! You looked so lovely in the sunlight, I must have been blinded."

He grinned at her cheekily, knowing full well he was just being a flirt for the sake of it. Sometimes he was in a very good and out going mood, and today was one of those days. He could be serious when the time called for it, of course, and generally was even tempered. Today, though, his spirits were high.

He imagined the lioness in front of him had a big part in that.

"What are you up to? Looks a little boring, and I've been wandering around on my own. I don't think I like it as much as I did before." Wandering without company had been fine, but now he knew just how good company could make him feel. Or maybe it was just this one lioness in particular. Either way, he was glad to run into her again.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:25 pm
Lithiasaur
lol no prob, he's pretty much the same

Busara laughed softly at Kileti's recovery, "It's alright, I'm not up to much. Still on my own as well."

She chose not to admit that she had nearly thought that he had been a figment of her imagination. Had he not began to approach her she might have simply passed him by, never to see him again. So, she chose to take advantage of his reappearance.

"I understand what you mean, being alone was all life ever was for me," she started, looking Kileti in the eyes, "but there just isn't any meaning in living life alone now a days. If you don't mind, I'd like to travel with you for a little while."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:29 am
Big Hobbit
I am a big dumb!

Kileti watched her and smiled passively, shaking his head. He had come to the decision that, while being alone was great for the most part, he would at least much prefer the chance to hang out with her when the opportunity arose.

And there it was.

"I would very much like it if you traveled with me. Of course, I don't know what direction we can go, or where we might end up, but if you don't mind taking a journey, then we can do it together. See where the wind takes us, hm?"

He smiled, his free spirit alive and well today. He was in a great mood, made better by her company and her words. She spoke what he had been thinking, and he was delighted to be on the same page as someone else for once.

It was a new kind of adventure, and he was eager for it.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:43 am
Lithiasaur

Busara let out a breath of relief and let out a slightly nervous laugh. "That sounds wonderful Kileti."

She hoped that she wasn't being too forward, but she was interested in spending more time with him. She considered herself to be a fairly good judge of character, and she felt that Kileti was someone that was safe to pursue spending time with.

Busara gazed hopefully out into the horizon where the endless possibilities lay before them.

She spoke wistfully, "Yes, we can go wherever the wind takes us, but perhaps we can start move away from those rain clouds that I see forming in the east."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:19 pm
Big Hobbit

Kileti turned his head to regard the clouds, grinning.

"What, you don't like a little water? No, I think you're right. We'll stay where the skies are blue and clear, and there will always be good things ahead of us. I'm sure we'll have plenty of adventure in our travels without going out looking for it, don't you think? Whatever happens will happen."

He smiled leisurely, thinking they had the makings of a great journey ahead of them. Maybe they would find a destination, or maybe they wouldn't, but it hardly mattered to him. He was just glad for the chance to travel with her, and learn more about her. He'd never felt that way about anything before: it was surprising and new, but not unwelcome.

"Have you ever been to the mountains? Or the sand lands?"

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:22 pm
Lithiasaur
End in next post?

"The day I turn into a tree is the day that I enjoy getting rained on," she said with a giggle. She feels relaxed and calm with him, something that she hasn't had a lot of in her life.

"I've spent so much time wandering through sand that I'd almost forgotten what solid ground feels like," she spoke with a huff in her voice at the memory. The deserts had been the first terrain that she'd hit after leaving her birth home.

"I've never been to the mountains before though, only heard stories about them. I would like to see them."

Busara felt a strange excitement in her chest, if she was going to live the life of a wanderer, she might as well make the best of it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:30 pm
Big Hobbit
Fin!

"Then we'll go to the mountains!"

He smiled, glad to have a destination set, but really, she could have said she just wanted to go to that rock three feet away and he would have been happy to accompany her. The only problem he might have in that case would be if she parted company with him at the end of the journey.

So perhaps the further away the goal, the better, in that case.

He looked at her and smiled, feeling calm and excited at the same time, and not bothering to wonder why. He nodded his head and took to walking, setting the path for them, though they were really just wandering anyway. There were mountains in the distance, though, so maybe they would end up there.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas