Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 16 Announcements (service + archive)
Sent: SDRP Member Featurette - Guild Announcement

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thornwick

Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

21,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:01 pm
User Image

What's shakin', SDRPers!

It's almost April, and we've been super busy setting up all sorts of splendiferous projects to dazzle your senses! (Except smell--we haven't quite figured that out yet. And we don't recommend licking your computer screens; that's just unsanitary.) As you've probably gleaned from our last Guild Announcement, we'll be presenting you with monthly member features in the near future. Well, wait no longer, SDRPers, that future is now! Come check out our first featured member!

Click Me!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:06 pm
Please note: Actual thread is ready to kick off April 1st. Also, link (from the guild announcement to the thread itself) is n/a until thread is posted in the Main Forum.

School Of Dedicated RPers

Thornwick

Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

21,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Thornwick

Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

21,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:54 pm

Feature thread has been moved to main forum. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:30 pm
Thanks for this!

Sending this version below, which deletes an "almost" and has a larger click me button. biggrin Also removed the URL going to the What's Going On and replaced it with the link to the featurette.

Quote:
User Image

What's shakin', SDRPers!

It's April, and we've been super busy setting up all sorts of splendiferous projects to dazzle your senses! (Except smell--we haven't quite figured that out yet. And we don't recommend licking your computer screens; that's just unsanitary.) As you've probably gleaned from our last Guild Announcement, we'll be presenting you with monthly member features in the near future. Well, wait no longer, SDRPers, that future is now! Come check out our first featured member!

Click Me!

Captain

Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:32 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?gmode=mpmlist&guild_id=1072&created=1427952708

Guild Announcement: SDRP Member Featurette April 2015!

Posted: Wed Apr 1 2015 22:04:48  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:48 pm
Thanks for this!

Sending this version below, which deletes an "almost" and has a larger click me button. biggrin Also removed the URL going to the What's Going On and replaced it with the link to the featurette.

Quote:
User Image

What's shakin', SDRPers!

It's April, and we've been super busy setting up all sorts of splendiferous projects to dazzle your senses! (Except smell--we haven't quite figured that out yet. And we don't recommend licking your computer screens; that's just unsanitary.) As you've probably gleaned from our last Guild Announcement, we'll be presenting you with monthly member features in the near future. Well, wait no longer, SDRPers, that future is now! Come check out our first featured member!

Click Me!

Fantastic! Thanks for the revisions! heart  

Thornwick

Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

21,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Dressed Up 200
16 Announcements (service + archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff