Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:04 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

An arrow a bullet and a lightning encrusted hammer shot at the man. He turned for ever the tiniest second and Sogue took the opporitunity to pump the mans face with red energy.

"RED BLITZ!"

the man did a high cick and flow into the knocking you before being able to atack and smacking the range attacks from out of the air. he spun around very fast and a black light came from out of his staff amnd began spining with the storm. it took a few seconds but a tornadow spun from the sky and hit between all of us.

Cargle stood in front of Sogue and pulled the hammer of storms from it's sheath thing. He placed it in the air as he said "I call upon the power of Thor, the Thunder God!" Then Thor appeared and the storm dissapated.
"Now, laddie, who are ya'?" Cargle asked.

"haha.....who wants to know"
The man put away his staff and stod against the tree.
"the names Raven, I own this place. Your apart of the legonds arent you.
We will finish our fight there"

Sogue nodded. "Okay, sure, now, have you heard anything about anyone named Dite or Penelope?"

((ok yeah i agree.....we did this part right
lets jump to where u enter the city where Dites at))

Sogue had had enough.

He was gonna find whoever kidnapped Dite, and he was gonna do it NOW.

He walked slowly thru the city, keeping track of who was where when he saw the building she was being held at....he was gonna fight his way up there.....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:17 am
Sogue made a lunge at the Pimp master, who was holding Form.

"Stop," the pimp said.

Sogue screeched to a halt...."What?" he asked.

"I have a proposal. You seem very atached to this female creature and would give much to have her. So im willing to make your day if you falsh mine. In exchange for the girl i get the daggers. Form and esense will pay for the life of this woman. Do we have a deal."
the pimp says holding out his pimp cane with his finger over the release button.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:09 am
Joa-Boo

"Stop," the pimp said.

"I have a proposal. You seem very atached to this female creature and would give much to have her. So im willing to make your day if you falsh mine. In exchange for the girl i get the daggers. Form and esense will pay for the life of this woman. Do we have a deal."
the pimp says holding out his pimp cane with his finger over the release button.

Sogue was sickened. He sat on the rough, dirt strewn ground. Puff's of air and dust billowed from beneath him as he hit the ground.

He sat there for nearly an hour. Not because he didn't know which he would choose, but because he was trying to think of another way out of this predicament. He couldn't.

"Okay," he whispered. He threw the pimp Essence and walked over the the cage.

"Open it."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:30 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo

"Stop," the pimp said.

Sogue was sickened. He sat on the rough, dirt strewn ground. Puff's of air and dust billowed from beneath him as he hit the ground.

He sat there for nearly an hour. Not because he didn't know which he would choose, but because he was trying to think of another way out of this predicament. He couldn't.

"Open it."

as the pimp cought hold of the second blade and swong it around in his other hand pushed a botton on the cane creationg the cage to vanish. The pimp turned and walked away as the body of dite fell to the ground.
"It is done, dont be a hater. It was a job and a very good job it was. The girl is yours and the favor was all mine."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:06 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo

"Stop," the pimp said.

"Open it."

as the pimp cought hold of the second blade and swong it around in his other hand pushed a botton on the cane creationg the cage to vanish. The pimp turned and walked away as the body of dite fell to the ground.
"It is done, dont be a hater. It was a job and a very good job it was. The girl is yours and the favor was all mine."

Sogue picked up Dite and started the long trek back to the Tree house.
((Drew, you wanna do this whole thing, or just skip to the important part?))  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff