Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:38 pm
User Image

Lalaith was busying himself the usual way: gathering information about the pride. He loved learning and preserving memories for future members of the pride to call back on and learn from. That was the point of history! They shouldn't forget important things about the world.

Today he was following up a rumor that there was a member of the pride who was following some older rules of the place still. A lioness who wore a mane to gain herself more respect within the pride. A female acting as a male would! Was it true? Was it just a female-looking male? No one could say for sure. That was the problem with rumors. Half the time it didn't end up being true.

But he had to follow up on them- he had to know!

So he ventured on, heading up into the higher sections of the mountain where the nobles liked to gather. Because he was a scholar, he had a bit more respect than many other members of the middle class, though he still felt extremely out of place amongst within all the purple.

The sooner he could figure things out, the better.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:12 pm
User Image
The lioness was average size for a female, maybe a little bit on the taller side of average that was, but compared to the males she hung around, ghosts of friendship, all to better her standing, nothing more, she was small. Laying by a small pool that had gathered runoff from the mountain she rest her head upon her paws. hues of purple glared out over the crowd. She was old enough to have grown up in the harder times, even now, females were still not as respected as males, and so, her game she played, and her 'mask' she bared proudly.

At first it seemed like it was going to be another boring day, listening to the nobles gab on about how much power they have in the pride, and she trying not to look bored out of her mind. That was until the dramatic splash of color hit her eyes like a wave of salt water. Not a bit of purple on him. This wonder made her rise from the ground with head half cocked. She did not even take the time to excuse herself from the conversation, instead allowed the other males to stare at her oddly before walking off to continue to talk, muttering their hidden slanders of the odd 'male'.

paws spread over the earth below as the small 'male' approached the other with head held high. that look of dominance, pride, and stubbornness held in the pits of her eyes.

"And what brings one of such caliber into these parts, have you lost your way or something?" She asked almost coldly in her deepened voice.

Cajanic

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:16 am
Lalaith let out a squeak when someone spoke to him. He had been so busy looking around that he hadn't bothered to look ahead of him. The purple lion had managed to walk right on up to him without him being any the wiser. Now, of course, he felt like a complete idiot. He knew he was sticking out where the nobles gathered, and that he didn't belong there. And it wasn't like he could explain why he was there, either. He would not be able to get information if the lion who was pretending to be make caught onto him and went into hiding!

He wasn't a very bright lion for a scholar.

When he looked at the small male, he offered him an apologetic smile, bowing his head deeply in respect towards the other. "I'm sorry!" He offered, "I haven't lost my way! I was... well, you see, I'm a scholar and I was collecting information about the pride, as I do every day. I would need to get information about the nobles, too. They are the most important among us, after all!"

He looked up at the male again. There was something weird about him, but Lalaith couldn't quite put his paw on it. "I hope you don't mind the intrusion too much."
xXToxicIllusionsXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:03 am
User Image
Acenath was never fond of any of the lowers. Her purple went to her head more-so then her mane some times. She moved around the scholar a few times, looking him over with a half cocked head before she dropped her vulture circles and moved away. Funny excuse, but even then, he could not blame the male to enjoy the purple. they were magnificent after all.

She turned back to him and sat, her head held high. She had never been this close to a non noble before, then again, she never went around them. She spent most of her time lounging around. Her paws shuffled lightly before she decided to speak again.

"I see, well then should you not be doing your job instead of walking around like you are lost?" She puffed out her chest slightly in a deep breath. Something about this other male seemed odd to her, maybe because of how passive he was. She wondered if he would act like this if he was purple. This made her head c**k once more as she just stared at him.

Cajanic

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas