Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:28 pm
User Image

Summer was just around the corner in the cold frozen land, but those who lived here could feel the difference. The sun was trying to poke through the clouds that blocked it's view. Snow was still falling, but not as hard as it would be if it was winter. Life was peaceful in this safe haven. Only a few disasters had happened, though with summer nearing, it was soon to happen again. The air was crisp and clean. Nothing was better than this, in Chuntao's mind.

"Gorgeous day, isn't it?" She spoke, what looked like to herself until her hare companion poked his head out from behind one of her legs.

A grin crossed his face as he looked up at her. He nodded, but nothing came out of his mouth. He didn't speak much, unless he needed to. He liked the silence, plus Chuntao did the talking for him, why would he need to talk? She could hold a conversation for the both of them, even if he wanted to talk. So it worked out perfectly for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:42 pm
User Image

Without realizing someone else was there, besides him and Aakrelnah. "Well, it could be a bit better, but I suppose it's not too bad." After speaking, he realized it wasn't Aak's voice and turned his head to see another lioness there. "Oh! I didn't see you there." He chuckled and walked towards the other lioness. He had seen her before, he was pretty sure just in the pride and not within his visions. Then again, sometimes he couldn't really tell the difference between them and reality.

Aakrelnah smacked her paw to her face. "You stupid!" She giggled and looked about. "Did you think it was me? Did you forget how I sound?" Well she knew that was impossible all she did was talk. She giggled and hopped her way towards the other two. She was sure Daichi didn't see the hare too, He was a shy thing, it looked like. "Hi! I'm Aakrelnah, and this is Daichi." She started.

"Ignore him, he can be a bit weird sometimes." She shot him a glance. "he's one of the Snowflakes of the pride."

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:14 pm
Chuntao jumped at the voice she had never heard before. She really wasn't expecting someone to sneak up on her like that. She giggled a bit after words. How silly was she! He blended semi well with the land around them. "Oh! I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to jump. I just wasn't expecting you." Or anyone. She smiled, though. She did quite like the company, even if Relnaartum didn't.

"I'm Chuntao, this is Relnaartum." She said pointing her head towards her back feet. "He doesn't say much, but he's nice, I swear." She said with a nod. He was a sweetie, at least that's what she had come to realize. He was an amazing little guy.

He had hidden when Chuntao had jumped, but the moment she said his name, he new they were friend not foe. Of course, everyone here was friend not foe, though some were questionable lions. "Hi." He spoke with a wave of his front paw as he looked at them. They were just like him and Chuntao. A perfect match in color. Perhaps even opposites like them too? Maybe.

It was strange, many of the lions had gotten hares that looked almost exactly like them. They were granted, some say, but the goddess of hares. Or maybe the god of animals? Who knew to be exact, but he knew something had given them the power to match their companions.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:44 pm
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" He said though she had laughed, and seemed okay. He didn't notice the other hare til he was pointed out to him. Amazing, yet strange. He chuckled. "It's nice to meet you, I believe I've seen you around the pride before." he said with a nod and smile. He loved to meet everyone in the pride. It was better to know who you were around than not, he wanted to make sure he got names correct if he saw something of importance.

"We were just out for a walk." he said as he nodded his head towards Aakrelnah. "It's been a while since we got out and felt like stretching my legs." He was happy that he did too. He wasn't the most social, but he was good with other lions, and hares apparently.

"With the snow slowing down, it was a good time to enjoy a beautiful day. I am glad we did, because if not, we wouldn't really have met you." Aakrelnah wasn't afraid to be blunt about what she was thinking. It just came out. She had no filter like Daichi. He was so charming, and everyone loved him. Everylion thought she was annoying and what not. She didn't mind though. He seemed to like her just fine.

"it was getting a bit cramped in the caves, my legs needed stretching and hopping!" She said with a smile.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:00 pm
"I was looking for some things to do with the cubs" she said with a nod. She was one of the many nannies of the pride, but one of the ones that took the cubs on trips around the pride to show them fun, safe, things to do. It was a great thing, and she loved it. The thought made her sad, however, for only a moment. Her cubs were now going to be all grown up. How proud she was of them, she couldn't wait to see them grow into find adults. They were adolescents now, and were being trained into their jobs.

"She's one of the Nannies" Relnaartum spoke, just in case they thought something else. Perhaps they already knew, he didn't for the longest time. Then again, he didn't ask. It wasn't really something he found important, jobs, it just mattered what they were like. Then again, he suppose he would rather someone that was good at a certain duty to be the ones to do it.

He shrugged to himself.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:46 pm
"Nannies are pretty important" he said with a smile. He wasn't sure how to say his title really. "I'm a seer" He said with a nod. It wasn't a secret, and he didn't intend it to be. He liked helping the pride, even if sometimes he wasn't fully sure what the visions he saw meant. But the pride's understanding was what kept him sane.

Sometimes he thought he would lose control of all reality, but it helped being here. This place saved him, and so did Aakrelnah. She saved him more then anyone else could ever do. She was something different and he didn't feel right without her.

"Daichi has helped the pride a few times" Aakrelnah said proudly. Of course, that was before she was around, just things he has told her. She bounced about his feet. "One day, I know he'll save a lot of lions and hares."  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:54 pm
Chuntao was very impressed. He kept them safe, and that was something she couldn't say it was a lie. Even though the goddess that kept this land hidden in snow and the goddess that made the land safe, but him and the other seers were the ones that kept the land safe for those who lived in the land. Even a goddess couldn't stop natural disasters. At least, that was what she thought.

"That's amazing."

Relnaartum kept quiet, but was pretty impressed with the fact that he was one of the few that could possibly help with the disasters to prevent them, or possibly save those that are in direct danger. Though, he was also slightly a bit skeptical. There were very few of them, and he wasn't really sure WHO they were.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:40 pm
Many pride members might have perhaps been skeptical, though Urza believed in his divine sort of powers. Once a curse, now a gift. Was very confusing considering the things he's seen and the things he thought he has seen. He was surprised he hadn't been driven insane yet. Or perhaps he was and he just didn't realize it yet. "Nah, it's really nothing at all." He chuckled and shook his head.

He had to admit, he liked the attention lions gave him the moment they found out he was a snowflake. It was something of an amazing thing. Honestly, he couldn't deny the love for the attention.

Aakrelnah didn't know the more vain side of Daichi, always seeing him as a saint, cause that is what she always pictured him as the moment they first met. She was blinded by his powers, and seemed to be rightly so. The pride gives high respect for those of his stature. Even if they came in short supply. Aakrelnah knew of only two snowflakes in the pride.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:18 pm
Chuntao was surprised at his response. "Nothing, my tail!" she started with a serious look upon her face. "You're something special and you should be proud of that." She said with a smile. Of course, she didn't mean she thought he was something special personally to her. He was just an asset of the pride. She smiled at him hoping he'd understand how important he was to have such a gift.

"A gift from the gods isn't something to just toss out as if nothing important." Of course, she didn't know that he was just playing it off like he didn't care about it. In fact, he was just trying to impress. It worked.

Relnaartum shrugged. "There is little we know about seers" He said as if he wanted to study Daichi. Of course, he'd be more happy if the male was far, far away from Chuntao. He seemed like the sleezy type, and Rel didn't like it. "I am sure it causes lots of issues with reality though, from the things I have heard about it." He said trying to make the male less appealing.

He didn't care if the other got upset with him, he was only protecting the lioness he voled to protect.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:35 pm
He grinned, soaking up all this attention that he could get. He loved it, and he wasn't hiding that fact. "Oh, you flatter me." He said with a chuckle. He had already forgotten the female's name, but that didn't seem as important to him as the attention that was directly at him. Sometimes he let the fact that he was a seer go to his head. Something he couldn't help, well he could, but didn't want to.

He grinned as big as any egotistical lion could. He wanted her to say more and more, but he wasn't sure how much more modesty he could take without giving himself away. He was sure Aak was going to figure out what his intentions were really about. Of course, she was very naive for a hare. He enjoyed that about her. She was so sweet, and trusting. Almost anything he said, she believed.

They had a great friendship though, and he hated risking any of it. Though, his big head of his sometimes forgot that small detail. "I suppose I am important." He chuckled and winked. Perhaps he could seal the deal and get a bit of action while pretending to be modest. Of course, it hasn't worked yet.

Aakrelnah didn't notice a thing. She thought everything was going splendid, though it was starting to get a bit late. "Um, Daichi," She started as she looked upon the sky. It was slowly becoming night, and it wasn't safe to be out at night. "I think it's time we head back." She said with a nod.

"It's getting late, and I'd hate us to get stuck out after dark." She added. The snow as falling pretty heavily, and they could easily get lost in it. At least, she had experiences with that. It was how the two met in the first place. "It looks like it's going to be a bit of a storm tonight, as well" Not that she could 100% tell how bad it was gonna snow, she just noticed that the snow as picking up the falling pace.

She nudged his leg as if to push him along. "Come now, no time to waste!" She said with a smile. She hated to rush their meeting, but there would always be another time for them to chat, and she wasn't going to be the cause of them getting stick again. "Remember last time?" She spoke in a whisper to where only he and she could hear.

Or at least, she hoped they could only hear what she said. She didn't want to have to explain what happened. Nor should she! It was embarrassing. It was all her fault too. She blushed, at the thought, but quickly got her head out of that thought. It wasn't something she needed to think about at the moment.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:43 pm
"Oh!" Chuntao hadn't realized the time, and was glad Aakrelnah had said something. "I must get back too" She said with shaking her head. She was so stupid for letting time pass like that. She only blamed herself for this, however. "Come Rel," She said with a smile. "We must get back to the children!" she said as she started to move away, almost forgetting to say good bye.

"Oh!" She said again, looking towards the two. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Aakrelnah and Daichi" She said sweetly. "Until we meet again" She inclined her head then started to move way. She didn't even stop to see of Rel was following her. She knew he'd be closely behind her.

Relnaartum was indeed right behind her. Not that he had a choice, nor would he choose anything else. She needed someone to keep her safe. Even if he was tiny and unable to do much, he did everything he could do. "Oh, I'm sorry..." He muttered. he was busy glaring and eyeing the male lion that he didn't even notice the sun was setting.

"It's going to be a long night, Chuntao" He spoke as he hopped up onto her back. He wasn't very good at keeping up with her, so she allowed him to ride upon her back when they had to go far distance. It was probably the time she should run. Then again, she wasn't the one to be too hasty. "To the children." he spoke

"Good day, you too."

[Finished]  
[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces