Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:45 pm
Ummm Hi?!

Notes: I am a slooooow rper, but I will try really hard to be active and get my tags in!

I want to make some babies to get back into the swing of things. Light hearted and sweet rps. Maybe a little drama, but nothing crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image

This is Jani-cheza

She:
Is smaller than the average bear cheetah
Loves flowers
Sweet natured almost ditsy.
Want:
Pretty bright colored leopard or lion to be mated to
Someone to be a hippy dippy child with her, or maybe more serious  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:16 pm
User Image

Doesn't have a name or a back story.
Name: Ari
Maybe he could fit into a family as a relative?

User Image

Uhodari
I picture her as very serious bznis.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:17 pm
You can post. I'm digging through my photobucket looking for other SoA.  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:19 am
I have an offer for you! He was just rehomed to me so I don't know too much about him currently. He is leaving his pride so don't worry about the cert though.

I imagine him to be a bit of a goof-ball type.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:29 pm
Would his pride's religious/cultural backgrounds allow him to breed/find love outside of his species? I know that they frown upon it in the pride.  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:33 pm
His pride normally wouldn't but he is leaving it behind anyway. So it doesn't matter what they think anymore. What they don't know wont hurt him. He has little family left in the pride anyways, his dad left awhile ago and I think maybe only one of his siblings is still there and they aren't especially close.

Tisiphone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:14 am
User Image

For nameless WD boy- this girl has IC family, so can't offer that, but RP maybe? She's a daredevil-type X3  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:46 pm
nessiaing
His pride normally wouldn't but he is leaving it behind anyway. So it doesn't matter what they think anymore. What they don't know wont hurt him. He has little family left in the pride anyways, his dad left awhile ago and I think maybe only one of his siblings is still there and they aren't especially close.

Tisiphone

I think they could always meet and we'll see how it goes! <3 Want me to start something?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:47 pm
Light Atago
User Image

For nameless WD boy- this girl has IC family, so can't offer that, but RP maybe? She's a daredevil-type X3

They could meet, would you like her to find someone who's a little skittish, or someone who can take charge and be a daredevil with her? He's such a blank slate, I don't have very many ideas. I need to name him!  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:22 pm
Tisiphone
nessiaing

Tisiphone

I think they could always meet and we'll see how it goes! <3 Want me to start something?

That would be awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:54 pm
nessiaing

That would be awesome.

I hope I spelled his name right!  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:22 pm
Tisiphone
Light Atago
-snip-

They could meet, would you like her to find someone who's a little skittish, or someone who can take charge and be a daredevil with her? He's such a blank slate, I don't have very many ideas. I need to name him!

It might be fun if he was hesitant/skittish but maybe she could make him loosen up, they could meet in the middle maybe? Just an idea. :3
EDIT: I'll be busy/not around much until Sunday night, as an FYI, but I can get to tags Monday. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:24 am
Tisiphone
User Image

User Image

I has her. smile

She's in the stargazer pack. I haven't had a chance to RP her yet.

User Image

I also have him. He has in character family but perhaps we can talk to quaji and see about having them be related? The markings your boy has look similar. So perhaps that could work?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas