Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
All the plots, Please, God of Dirt added!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:51 am
I don't have many lions, currently, but those I do have are pretty much open for anything atm.

User Image
Amunet'Mosi, she is a slave in the Mwezi. Her mother wanted a lineage of guards, but was not granted this. Amunet doesn't seem to care what other people think and she uses her place as a slave to her advantage, by listening in to conversations that others might not normally get to hear.

She is open to pretty much anything. Family rp's might be fun because I hadn't gotten to use her before RL caught up to me and I disappeared after I won her.

A mate could be interesting, especially if it could make this girl care what at least one other person thinks about her.

User Image
Morohtar is a blank slate at the moment and currently, he is a rouge wandering around. He will eventually go to the I/T pride Canjawa'Yashi to be a Royal Guard.

Again, anything for this boy, perhaps not a mate, unless your lioness is a rouge. Flings are fine as well, but meeting some friends, a few fights, would be interesting for him.

User Image

This is my god, Azibo'Mitya the God of Dirt. He is a blank slate for his personality and other things, so if you want something, just message. Def open for flings, he has nothing at all, since I just got him last month.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:52 am
Reserved for more lions later  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:52 am
Open for posting, just throw lions my way, if you want too.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image

I have this lady, who is going to the same pride as your lion boy. She's a bit rough and tumble, and she's going to be a guard as well. She likes riddles and jokes and is a pretty fun gal all around. Perhaps they can know each other a bit? c:  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:45 pm
Seaki

That would be cool. I'd love to get some rp's with him and get him some friends.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games