New Name and Meaning: N/A.
Do you want a ticket to the SoA Newbie Final Raffle?: Yes please~
Do you enjoy rping?: Very much!

Personality and History:
"And all she ever thinks about is being in any other place than this,
'Cuz she remembers having wings,
But she's forgotten what it's like to feel a paradise of bliss,
And all she wants to do is fly"

"Fly To Paradise" by Eric Whitacre (links to audio post on my tumblr)

What does he/she wish for the future?: Gremina has this intense sense that she's made for something better than what her father's given her. Given that at this point she barely even considers him her father, feels more kin to things such as the serengeti and the mountains around her, she's buried herself quietly in a sort of dream world, a fantasy life that she's willing to strike out and pursue until she finds it. She wishes to be alone - the strongest influence in her life thus far has steered her so wrong that she'd rather learn to fly on her own - and wants to wander until she finds a paradise matching the one in her mind.

Do you have any plans on where to take them or plots for their future that they might not be aware of just yet?: Honestly? I'm still so new to this shop that I'm not quite sure where she's going to go just yet. I have to bury my way into the world a little more, poke around the prides and the other rogues, because I'd rather her life be shaped by the RP experiences she has than try to guide it from the start, know what I mean?

Any Extra Notes: You're too kind to offer all of these lovelies! <3 Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:00 pm
The contest is now closed. I'll be reading entries and judging tomorrow. Thank you all for entering!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:06 pm
Thank you for all the entries, and for your patience with my taking more time to judge than I had anticipated. It was a really hard decision for them all! I thank everyone for their interest.

Without more ado, here are the winners!

Annchen
Hyena: Baridi'nje

I liked how your concept for her jived somewhat with what she had been before, but made her into something new and different as well. I can see a happy future for her, and that pleases me greatly!

Zosie
Hyena:  Sapori

I really liked your poem! It was clever and very appropriate. I also liked how she will embrace her role in the pride and find a personality quirk in doing so. I apologize for not remembering or finding out who owned her sister. If I ever do track that down, I'll let you know!

dovelybird
Hyena: Gremina

That song! I'm a sucker for music, and that song was beautiful and inspiring! Thank you for sharing it, and I look forward to seeing her develop under that stunning inspiration!

Unfortunately, none of the entries for Odigos were what I was looking for for him. He'll still be given out, but likely for an event in Sikukuu later on. Everyone is welcome to try for him at that point, however he becomes available.

And since Dovely was our only newbie, and she won Gremina, the siblings will also be held back for another event.

Thank you everyone! I'm not posting for certs tonight, but I will soon, and I will quote you again when I do so.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:11 pm
Thank you so much for the contest and for Gremina! heart I'll take good care of her haha~ c:  

dovelybird

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 2:33 am
Thank you! I'll take good care of her!  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:52 pm
Eep, thank you so much! I am looking forward to playing her <3  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items