Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:53 am
This is Zah

User Image

Zah originally came to the Mwezi because he heard of its cut throat leader who did everything to come to pour. Zah thought that sounded brilliant a man after his own heart, he was sure that the pride would be run efficiently by someone who deserved to be in power. Now that he has come to the pride he is starting to see his opinion on the matter may have been a little flawed.

I am looking for a few things for Zah:

-Someone who is a Shangyue supporter to chat up, as of right now Zah still things Shangyue is the bomb.
- A few people to sway his opinion of Zah, it will have to be little things at first, he wouldn't take well to being outright told he was wrong, he is going to have to come to this conclusion on his own but he needs others to lay the bread crumbs for him to follow.
- I'm also looking for a mate for him. I would like it if she was a rebel, against Shangyue. She must be in the pride or willing to join as Zah was won specifically for the Mwezi pride and will never leave.

I think thats all for now. Feel free to post away your offers and things for Zah, this boy needs lots of love.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:01 am
User Image

I've got Amunet in the Mwezi, a slave. She is a pretty secretive girl who likes to gain knowledge about the going ons in the pride, which is made easier by her status.

She's on the fence about who to support as she was still young when everything went down.  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:35 am
I'm on mobile right now so I can't really post her cert, but I've got a Lady named Jioni that is secretly for the old royals and despises shangyeu. She'd be a good candidate for helping to sway your boy and maybe end up as mates if they click.

Edit: here is her journal page  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:29 pm
BastetAmun

Zah would love to chat with Amunet, perhaps she can give him a bit of a break down about whats going on in the pride and where the divisions are. I can start something in the next little while for them.

SilverLutz

Zah would like to meet Jioni, sounds like she may be a great place to lay the ground work for Zah to switch sides. I'd also be interested in the them being mates if they click. I will try to start an rp for them soon smile  

nessiaing

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:46 am
Excellent! Just let me know when you start up the RP and I'll jump in biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:51 am
Let me know when you start it and I'll reply as soon as I'm able. ^^  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image

this is Anyezi, named after her step-grandfather Unyezi - a former ruler of the pride. She is decidedly NOT a support of the current king in fact she really, really dislikes him. She's a larger lioness, and a decent hunter. She follows the rules because she doesn't want to draw any attention to her family, there are presumably already a lot of eyes on them because of her grandparents political ties.

She's generally happy and throws herself into her work to help feed and support the pride, she has great amounts of faith in the Great Lion and he will steer the pride in the right direction away from these troubling times.

User Image
This is Hecate - she is a seer, her mom was a very large goddess and she takes after her mother's stature. She feels like see's a really crappy guard, never in the right place at the right time. Feels immense guilt that so many have died and she's supposed to protect her pride.
Thoth - The current king's grandfather was her adopted father - he took care of her and her siblings when their mother abandoned them.
She is sad and serious. Shangyue is a bad - bad lion, and deserves anything that's coming for him. Before all of this happened she was an okay guard maybe a little lazy, but she did her job.

These two would be up for talking politely/if they trusted him talking about their dislike of current affairs.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:20 pm
Tisiphone

They sound interesting! Once Zah starts to change his opinions on Shangyue I will definitely hit you up for some rp.  

nessiaing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:14 am
Tisiphone
User Image

this is Anyezi, named after her step-grandfather Unyezi - a former ruler of the pride. She is decidedly NOT a support of the current king in fact she really, really dislikes him. She's a larger lioness, and a decent hunter. She follows the rules because she doesn't want to draw any attention to her family, there are presumably already a lot of eyes on them because of her grandparents political ties.

She's generally happy and throws herself into her work to help feed and support the pride, she has great amounts of faith in the Great Lion and he will steer the pride in the right direction away from these troubling times.

User Image
This is Hecate - she is a seer, her mom was a very large goddess and she takes after her mother's stature. She feels like see's a really crappy guard, never in the right place at the right time. Feels immense guilt that so many have died and she's supposed to protect her pride.
Thoth - The current king's grandfather was her adopted father - he took care of her and her siblings when their mother abandoned them.
She is sad and serious. Shangyue is a bad - bad lion, and deserves anything that's coming for him. Before all of this happened she was an okay guard maybe a little lazy, but she did her job.

These two would be up for talking politely/if they trusted him talking about their dislike of current affairs.

Would either of them be interested in meeting my boy?

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:14 pm
AstoriaFallen
Tisiphone

-snip-

Would either of them be interested in meeting my boy?

User Image

Sure, what is he like? Would you like to set something up? smile  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:24 pm
Tisiphone

Sure, what is he like? Would you like to set something up? smile

Well, I've actually only RPd him once and that RP isn't even finished yet lol.

He's pretty well mannered, really enjoys hunting and helping provide for the pride. I'm still trying to figure out what's been going on with the pride and the new ruler and how things are going with all that to figure out where he stands on the whole thing. I'm pretty sure he's going to be rooting for the Rebels though lol.

And i'll go ahead and set something up. It will either be up tonight or sunday evening.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games