• Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:28 am
ummmmmmmm who is the best... i dont know they are equal  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:13 am
Silly Genji
Yomei
Silly Genji
Sasuke_clone
Naruto will always be better because Naruto is the main Character. That doesn't mean he deserves to be the best however...

It doesn't matter. Even if Sasuke was the main character, I don't think any mangaka would let someone with Sasuke's crappy attitude have power.

Agreed. I personally believe that of COURSE Naruto deserves to be the main character, as well as the strongest. He tries so hard to achieve his dreams, despite the odds that are against him. He perseveres and remains optimistic, even in times when he should most likely be depressed and melancholy. Sasuke's had a bad life as well, of course, but he's more moody, brooding, and full of himself and doesn't take the bad parts of life nearly as well as Naruto...in fact, he really doesn't even recognize the good parts of life most of the time. All he cares about is "Omg, poor me, my brother killed my family and now I have to kill him!". I can understand why he'd be traumatized by that, but that is NOT the making of a hero, or someone ridiculously strong. Sasuke gets his strength by natural ability, but Naruto gets his strength by working hard to achieve his dreams.

Naruto obviously wins.

Damn right. I like you.
I agree, Sasuke rarely exits his home of "Whiney b***h, woe is me, lets go take it out on others and be a a** land". While Naruto tries to help others all the time. Sasuke looked like he was finally pulling his head out of his a** enough to see day light for a short while but then that thing did a vacum and took him right back in.

We can't rule out the training Sasuke will undoubtably get from Orochimaru as Naruto has recieved from Jirayia. We don't know what new tricks he's got now. That and he has the level two seal now and level 3 sharigans that he will have no doubt grow more adept in using, able to cast illusions just by looking peoplein the eye no doubt, and he may have found a way to awaken some form of a Mange sharigan or another advanced type of sharigan, we don't know yet.

Then we have Naruto having very visibly imporved in too many ways to count. His biggest flaw of not being able to think stratigecly (sp?) has very much deminished along with his obvious lack of actual skill he had before, relying on his massive charka, endurance, durability and 1 or 2 good jutus to pull his a** out of the fire. He now actually give the air of a competant ninja, and can more readily harness the power of the kuuybi.

This s**t is just to close to call.  

liz_bliz_inc

Full-Metal_Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:50 am
I think Naruto is the better of the two, his determination and stamina help him succeed, and he's very tricky, like in the 3rd episode of the show, when he captures Sasuke, I have nothing against sasuke though, he's pretty cool as well, a bit violent though  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:10 pm
Full-Metal_Paladin
I think Naruto is the better of the two, his determination and stamina help him succeed, and he's very tricky, like in the 3rd episode of the show, when he captures Sasuke, I have nothing against sasuke though, he's pretty cool as well, a bit violent though
i agree with him  

jba123

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:06 pm
jba123
Full-Metal_Paladin
i agree with him
violents! w00t kill kill kill.... ummm i mean..... PEACE ON EARTH hehehehe......  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:36 am
Full-Metal_Paladin

That is agreed.

d0minatriX

Lunar Angel666

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:53 pm
I think that Naruto will always be above him in some way  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:32 pm
kakashi rox!  

finalfantasy007

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:32 am
finalfantasy007
kakashi rox!
yeah, wrong place for that bud  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:22 am
sasuke seems stronger to me and if it wasn't all named after Naruto, I'd think Sasuke would be the best  

hearthandgrenade

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces