100%
 100%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 15

iTankz
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:59 am
Queen Spazzy
Hulloo!
I got an invite recently, normally I turn guild invites down after just a glance - I'm VC of a big guild and dedicate myself to living up to my title there - but the guild name drew me in to check out the forums.
I'm a huge .hack fan (I own all the titles that were launched in the US~).
The premise seems interesting, so I will try my best to hang out actively and see how this guild grows! emotion_yatta

Don't sweat the detail lol. We are glad to have you, feel free to click around the sub forums and contribute!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:01 am
ThisEmptySoul
Honestly don't know jack about .hack or even how you came across my name to send me an invite, but I do like the concept of having short story and debate contests.

Heck yeah that's the spirit. I posted some of my opinions in The Big Think and stories in The Art Galley sub forums  

iTankz
Captain

Pnksgrl666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:06 pm
So I recently just started using again and I remember the guild called hack but I don't remember what it was about....Sorry..Enlighten me?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:24 pm
Pnksgrl666
So I recently just started using again and I remember the guild called hack but I don't remember what it was about....Sorry..Enlighten me?

it was dot.hack legacy, or something like that. it was a .hack guild about .hack. This moontree guild is the new version of it. Our guildmaster wants to open it up to the general public for general discussions, though. That's why there's so many extra unused subforums: so that people can request their own topic (or mini-guild). btw, I call being like Zelkova! because he's more like a cute mascot and nobody knows what he does in .hack//GU (before the 3rd game). He's the guy on the sig in the sigs and banners forum. lol! blaugh  

flutflut
Vice Captain

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yaroki
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:01 pm
iTankz
Yaroki
Yay the guilds back W00T

Whatz up dude!!! It looked like you quit gaia

I thought the same about you my friend but I've been active in rps since this guild  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:33 pm
Yaroki
iTankz
Yaroki
Yay the guilds back W00T

I thought the same about you my friend but I've been active in rps since this guild

It seems like guilds and gaia in general have been hurting. Do you have/know of some active guilds, maybe we can work something out?  

iTankz
Captain

Yaroki
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:47 am
iTankz
Yaroki
iTankz
Yaroki
Yay the guilds back W00T

It seems like guilds and gaia in general have been hurting. Do you have/know of some active guilds, maybe we can work something out?

What genera are you looking for cause I know a few as for this guild

Hmmm, we could ttry to convert it into an SAO guild which has a similar feel to .hack and might catch more attention given its tonami release  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:30 pm
Yaroki
iTankz
Yaroki
iTankz
Yaroki
Yay the guilds back W00T

What genera are you looking for cause I know a few as for this guild

Hmmm, we could ttry to convert it into an SAO guild which has a similar feel to .hack and might catch more attention given its tonami release

That's true we could lol. I'm actually rewatching SAO season 1 lol. I'm not sure the juice is worth the squeeze :/ it's not like there is little activity, but no activity despite recent joiners... sweatdrop I think i'm just gonna throw in the towel lol. Like I know we had atleast 10 people join since I restarted it and like 2 people posted...Unless u wanna try something with the guild, I think its a wrap. I was trying to consolidate into an active guild originally but I couldn't find a active guild to do so, hence the me asking if u know any active guilds. I think gaia activity is so low guilds need to consolidate. Kinda running into a too many chiefs not enough Indians scenario.  

iTankz
Captain

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:56 am
Giving up pretty easily there. It takes a while to build up a guild regardless of what the guild is about, and it was just reset what... a little over a week ago? No guild thrives after just one week of existence. I'm not going to deny that active members on Gaia has plummeted, though. Consolidating guilds isn't a bad idea, but I think most favor flocking to active and established guilds while letting the upstarts and inactive guilds die.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:36 am
ThisEmptySoul
Giving up pretty easily there. It takes a while to build up a guild regardless of what the guild is about, and it was just reset what... a little over a week ago? No guild thrives after just one week of existence. I'm not going to deny that active members on Gaia has plummeted, though. Consolidating guilds isn't a bad idea, but I think most favor flocking to active and established guilds while letting the upstarts and inactive guilds die.

For my cloud strife guild, I'm trying to get it active again. I got 1 new member, but they didn't post anything! gonk  

flutflut
Vice Captain

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:45 pm
flutflut
For my cloud strife guild, I'm trying to get it active again. I got 1 new member, but they didn't post anything! gonk
I have a hard time visualizing how to even go about running a guild about a single character. I mean, it seems there's really only so much that can be said and done about being a fan of a character. Then again, that can be applied to just about any single topic guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:01 pm
ThisEmptySoul
flutflut
I have a hard time visualizing how to even go about running a guild about a single character. I mean, it seems there's really only so much that can be said and done about being a fan of a character. Then again, that can be applied to just about any single topic guild.

got that covered. got a chatterbox forum and an ffvii forum. even a cloud roast forum for playful bashing.  

flutflut
Vice Captain

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

I-Seisui-I
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:33 pm
KAMI!!! I thought you left!?! How have you been, ( Thanks for the demote btw xP )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:43 am
Hello folks. I'll admit, I know very little about .hack. Never got into it (though my siblings did). What drew me in was talk of intellectual debate + the name 'Moontree' struck me as intriguing. (I wonder why?) wink

Anyhow, I think it's best to go general to scoop more people in. The narrower the topic of the guild, the fewer people it will appeal to.

I originally joined Gaia back in 05 (or was it 06) and only recently got back. Anyhow, I tried looking for guilds based on some of my interests, but there didn't seem to be anything active for them. Le sigh.

So I think the more general scope is wiser. That's my two cents, plus two more for inflation. wink  

Moonkissed

Heart Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
MoonTree

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers